Mrs Hinch #115 well & truly flipped her lid, not keeping fairy capsules safely away from her kid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Obviously I will be totally lynched by all of you for saying this.
And I don’t even like Mrs hinch- why else am I here!
But the more I read these threads the more petty they become- ok so she shows us her son at Disneyland. How lovely no!?. Not oh he ‘came alive’ there and he obviously never normally gets any attention...how do any of us know what is happening behind the Instagram stuff we get to see? Even if she posts a lot surely only a small part of her day? Thought mammas were meant to boost each other up not criticise every lititle thing someone we don’t even know is doing on Instagram?
Hey there

Actually, we come hear to discuss vent and reveal about Soph. If you r not interested, then I guess u could call some stuff petty. To the person it affects, it's not petty. It's a trigger that upsets them. I don't think it's right to dismiss someone's feelings because u don't feel the same way

It really grinds my gears this support everyone rubbish! Criminals, predators, all sorts of wrong people out there not to support. Whatever the gender. We should choose carefully who to support. Not willy nilly support everyone! Good grief woman!

Soph is lying and fleecing people. People r being INFLUENCED hence the term Influencer 🙄 she is paid well to do that without them realising. The result? People r spending money they don't have so she can get paid £40k a post/story. Even if it wasn't that much it's still wrong

Support a con artist? NO

Personally I have no prob with rich people. Work hard make it legitimately 👍🏼 then good on u if that's what u want. I prefer a simpler life 💚

Edit: I'm pretty sure in the past, before social media and Internet, if companies made money this way it would have been a criminal offence. There's prob a legal term for it

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Can we talk about how ridiculous it is to label your cupboards. Yes yes I know I know she is just shining her sink and labeling her cupboards and hurting no-one and not doing nuffink neeva blah blah blah but WHY THE FUCKETY duck DO YOU NEED TO LABEL YOUR CUPBOARDS with a label maker that is meant for office use?!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
If it helps, my son was conceived on 30th August and due 20th May so she would have conceived around 30th September.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Can I ask you guys what happened with your cats?! What issues did you have? I have 2 and I use plug ins so am a bit worried! Thanks and hope they are ok now <3 x
I'm not sure mine was connected, but I started using plug ins and actually doing my floors with zoflora. Even though I made sure floors were dry before allowing cats in there, one of mine started ripping out the hair on her front legs around the same time as i started using it!! Vet said it could be an irritation so stopped using all of it and thankfully she's stopped doing it 🤞 I didnt realise just how much tit is in these products so try to go more natural now 👍

• Wow
Reactions: 7
But the more I read these threads the more petty they become- ok so she shows us her son at Disneyland. How lovely no!?. Not oh he ‘came alive’ there and he obviously never normally gets any attention...how do any of us know what is happening behind the Instagram stuff we get to see? Even if she posts a lot surely only a small part of her day? Thought mammas were meant to boost each other up not criticise every lititle thing someone we don’t even know is doing on Instagram?
She is a business. Mrs Hinch Limited is a registered business. If every other business has to adhere to rules and regulations, and not just make tit up as they go along, then why shouldn't influencers? They are sellers of whatever tat they post, they earn from most of the stuff they put online. The majority of which is put online in order to earn them money, so why shouldn't it be commented on?
If she's just a mamma wanting a little boost from other mammas, why is she not keeping her child's photos just for her private instagram? Or is it because he won't be earning her any money on there?

Reactions: 34
I actually have no words 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
It's so cringe, it honestly makes me feel uncomfortable. Is she not embarrassed?! Yes, you did see Khloe K with Febreeze, because they are quite obviously paying her to endorse their product. NOT BECAUSE SOME MAD BINT FROM THE SMALL VILLAGE OF MALDON LIKES TO SPRAY IT ALL OVER EVERYTHING SHE OWNS TO COVER THE STENCH OF BULLSHIT. Christ. Neither of you even follow each other! 🤬#ifyouknowyouknow 😉

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t talk about her with Jamie but I did mention tattle to him tonight and he was like “you all sound so bloody sad”.. then I let him read the last thread and now he has my login details so he can snoop any time at his own request 🤣
My husband said similar and then I reminded him he's on a fishing forum where they talk about which carp have been spotted near the top of the lake recently and so I win 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
It's so cringe, it honestly makes me feel uncomfortable. Is she not embarrassed?! Yes, you did see Khloe K with Febreeze, because they are quite obviously paying her to endorse their product. NOT BECAUSE SOME MAD BINT FROM THE SMALL VILLAGE OF MALDON LIKES TO SPRAY IT ALL OVER EVERYTHING SHE OWNS TO COVER THE STENCH OF BULLSHIT. Christ. Neither of you even follow each other! 🤬#ifyouknowyouknow 😉
Khloe is getting paid a shed load more than Mrs I’m just winging it guyssssssss to advertise and I bet hinch can’t stand it as she always has to be the biggest and best 🙄

Reactions: 16
The difference is nobody is posting anything that is bullying. We are discussing her posts and stories, which we have a right to do as she chooses to put herself in the public eye. We are not commenting on her posts or messaging her this stuff. We come to this website to discuss it away from her. Not really fair to accuse us of the same actions that caused CF to sadly kill herself. She was being bullied directly and by the media. We are not contacting hinch or throwing abuse at her, so that was not a fair comparison to make atall. Ofcourse compared to the way that she sends her army after people, tagging the ppl in posts which result in her army messaging them telling them to die etc .... THAT is bullying. This is a discussion which is being had away from her profile.
Everything that’s been discussed in here is from her not being honest from day 1 and everything she does is all for attention to grab more freebies and in reality your life is not just a simple as shes making it out to be....and bear in mind there are many many young girls out who actually looks up to her and thinks WOW of her oh I need her book in my life.......? It’s only a book no different to going buying a notepad and write down what you have to do on a daily bases and as a first time mum (5yo ago) I love cleaning but my time and everything was spent on my girl the cleaning can come whenever I can get it done whereas she’s the opposite and stuffing a phone in Front of him to get to look at him like WTF....

Reactions: 12
WTF........just because she clean like a mad freak so she’s no thinks she owes it better than khloe....again all for attention and trying to bag someone to make her limelight even bigger 🤬🤬🤬
Oh FFS! 😡 Just when you think that cretin can't get any worse! 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Right you bunch of trolls! I’m going to sleep off my night shift ready for tonight’s shift, don’t be a bunch of bastards and start a new thread! But remember always #bekind #womensupportingwomen #mummassupportingmummas

🙄 ffs 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
WTF........just because she clean like a mad freak so she’s no thinks she owes it better than khloe....again all for attention and trying to bag someone to make her limelight even bigger 🤬🤬🤬
Is she trying to get Khloe to help her break America?! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Actually, I hope she does duck off over there.

🤢🤢🤢
Screenshot_20200227_083138_com.instagram.android.jpg
Screenshot_20200227_083154_com.instagram.android.jpg
Screenshot_20200227_083328_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
It wouldn't be so bad if the bread bin actually had an airtight seal but you can see on the video that the lid just sits on the top. £35 for something that wont keep her bread any fresher than leaving it on the work surface in its bag.
Her life must be incredibly empty if buying a bread bin is the most exciting thing she has to look forward to
Oh crap, as I was reading your message, it suddenly occurred to me that she's made a big fuss over a bread bin because she wants a gifted bread maker - probably from Lakeland. It all makes sense now 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Mamas boost each other up? What??!!!! I can’t stand that kind of generalisation of Mums. Not all women are ‘good’ mums, not all women feel the need to be sycophantic about women simply because they’ve been blessed with a child. She chooses to parade her life on the gram; nobody is forcing her. A little critical thought might help your assessment of this 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Thread suggestion : Hinch can’t cover her face to sneeze, crying because she doesn’t have a blinged bottle of Febreeze

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.