Mrs Hinch #113 Think she’s an interior designer…her new kitchen looks like a 1970s diner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Katie Piper is currently in Disneyland Paris with her family. Her photos all have people in the background and shadows and everything. Maybe she needs to ask Sophie for some photography tips 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Response coming your way !

Funny that Rebecca , I’ve just gone through her whole Disney highlight and not ONCE was the bag anywhere to be seen 🤷🏼‍♀️ Whatever chance I had of trying to buy a zellie bag is sooo gone out the window now ! 💤💤View attachment 86936
They don’t care if she uses it or not. She’s already done the job that they wanted her to to do which was show off the bag. I bet they got loads of orders from that. So if she put it in her loft it’s really no skin off their nose as they have made that money back and more

• Angry
Reactions: 14
They didn’t even use the hatch for her Chinese and shut up HINCH you never cooked when you did have an oven you twit and I’m sure you’ve got a kettle for your mug shots 🙄 girls being mum, sister, niece and Jamie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I've been keeping a list over all this time and its currently at £41,044.99. That is only the things that I have actually seen with my own eyes, on her stories that have been clearly labelled as a gift (baring in mind there have been times where I've taken breaks and gone without viewing her page). Big ticket items like flooring, blinds and wallpaper are all estimates based on areas in my (very small) house and are even then rounded down, so are lower than the actual value of the goods she has gifted.
The list doesn't include:
  • The Garage flooring
  • The first space tidy cupboard (kinda wasn't paying attention at the time and couldn't be sure of this was gifted or not, so left it off)
  • Various photo shoots & the things she gets with it e.g. albums, framed pics (did contact both photographers but never got responses)
  • Ballons (baby shower)
  • Light up letters & numbers (baby shower)
  • Cake pops (baby shower)
  • Table centre pieces (baby shower)
  • Arsenal football tickets
Light up letters are deer. I had some for my wedding that spelt ‘love’ and cost us £550

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She definitely has no vision at all. She’s put up shelves in her kitchen with absolutely no idea what she’s gonna put on them. And there are people out there saying she’s so creative. She doesn’t have a creative bone in her body I bet most of her ideas are somebody else’s. I feel everything she does she does it on a whim without much thought. Why wasn’t the kitchen done when she remodelled? Also why was she so desperate to get it done? So Ronnie and Henry could have their own rooms? Ronnie is 8 months and still in here room. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. But it means she didn’t need to do the extension right when he was born. She could have waited and maybe then it wouldn’t have been so poorly planned. She could have done an open plan kitchen at the same time. I think she’s gonna continue adding on to the house until it’s eventually resembles Frankenstein’s monster all miss matched with no flow to it. And then when she’s finished ruining this perfectly fine new build she will move to a bigger house that doesn’t need any work coz as I said she doesn’t have a creative bone in her body.

Reactions: 35
She definitely has no vision at all. She’s put up shelves in her kitchen with absolutely no idea what she’s gonna put on them. And there are people out there saying she’s so creative. She doesn’t have a creative bone in her body I bet most of her ideas are somebody else’s. I feel everything she does she does it on a whim without much thought. Why wasn’t the kitchen done when she remodelled? Also why was she so desperate to get it done? So Ronnie and Henry could have their own rooms? Ronnie is 8 months and still in here room. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. But it means she didn’t need to do the extension right when he was born. She could have waited and maybe then it wouldn’t have been so poorly planned. She could have done an open plan kitchen at the same time. I think she’s gonna continue adding on to the house until it’s eventually resembles Frankenstein’s monster all miss matched with no flow to it. And then when she’s finished ruining this perfectly fine new build she will move to a bigger house that doesn’t need any work coz as I said she doesn’t have a creative bone in her body.
She uses Pinterest a lot even for her wedding ideas!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hinch is just a walking lying, fake, manipulative disgrace of a human! She’s blags all these freebies but then doesn’t use them. She boasted about that pushchair that she can open and close with one Hand and was looking forward to using it on holiday......would you believe it....she never effing used it 😂
Hi Sophie, by the way you hatch idea was tit x 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Who thinks Leanne doesn't exist? 🙌 If she did then why not give her a mention to boost her sales. Who is going to find her now, they wont be able too. Funny how she tags the blokes in her stories but not the women.
So conclusion Jamie did book the holiday as Leanne is non existent
Leanne exists. Hinch mentions her in her first book and follows her on Insta.
She was also one of her bridesmaids.

Reactions: 7
She just doesn’t think anything through, so of course most often than not she’s making mistakes and bad decisions. It must be exhausting and nightmarish to be around 😳

Reactions: 4
Light up letters are deer. I had some for my wedding that spelt ‘love’ and cost us £550
The company who gifted to her were really difficult about giving me a quote. Very evasive and wanted to know exact date and location, even though I said the event was still in the planning stage and I was trying to work out a budget. Then they never replied.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
She uses Pinterest a lot even for her wedding ideas!
Oh yes! Pose for pose.
In case anyone missed it...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Any guesses for how long until she stops wearing that Disney ring?
Probably when her finger goes green and falls off 🤮🤣......maybe then she will be able to fit a manicure into her hectic life....be only 9 fingers to get done 💅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.