Mrs Hinch #113 Think she’s an interior designer…her new kitchen looks like a 1970s diner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So quick question - how does it take 10 mins after deciding to have a new kitchen to pack it up but takes a bucket load of anxiety and insecurities and needy hours to put it back 🙈 when will people see that she is a money making machine that cares as much about them as any big corporate does. I have not one problem with people making money or being successful but what I absolutely hate is dishonesty

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Haha bey your a bleeping barel of laughs at parties 😭😂😂
Awk Sophie /jamie/Ma Barker nice of you to join us on this wet Friday evening

So quick question - how does it take 10 mins after deciding to have a new kitchen to pack it up but takes a bucket load of anxiety and insecurities and needy hours to put it back 🙈 when will people see that she is a money making machine that cares as much about them as any big corporate does. I have not one problem with people making money or being successful but what I absolutely hate is dishonesty
This will be an excuse for swipe up on all her original things. Money making at its finest

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
i don’t usually have that much of an issue with hinch but saying that disney was really expensive? well yeah it would be if you spend a week at the disneyland hotel and buy loads of merch?! there are so many ways to do disney paris on a budget but sure you do you i guess 🙄

Reactions: 21
Scary seeing her food cupboards.
There is nothing in them for a family of 3!

Her fridge the last time she showed it off was scarce too!
Wonder what’s in her freezer 🤔

My kitchens teeny tiny I have just 2 cupboards for food and they are full to the brim!
No baskets either cos the food wouldn’t fit in otherwise 😂🤣

Reactions: 25
We all know there will be posts from people feeling inadequate now she’s showing off this new kitchen

She makes me so mad! I just can’t wait for her to get gone
Well they and we can all console ourselves that we may not have a brand new gifted/scammed kitchen, but at least we aren't bat tit crazy enough to have bamboo utensils just for display.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
God her content is bleeping shite isn’t it.

Whoosssssshhhhh, brag, spray febreze, brag, cackle, screech at lardsnomes, cackle, awwwwwwwh, mummaz, books, hincccchhhhlisssstsssss guyzzzzzzzzzzz brag Khalid

oh and she’s on the beg for an interior designer isn’t she

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I used to be in contact with one of the brand ambassador pickers for Zellie (put ended up with post pregnancy complications so could never actually follow up and buy my first discounted bag)
However, I have emailed the girl I was corresponding with as the fact that bag is so expensive and literally o
17C84DEC-E075-46CD-9B2B-1AE54F907DF7.png
AB729915-16D3-4A92-92CA-9CEF27D1BB59.png
4E57760E-34B2-4990-88CE-CB06D11F2D3E.png
nly gifted A WEEK and is now being shoved in a crappy little attic. What an absolute waste . So crazy like why not donate or return , do a give away?!?! Anything ! Just why leave something new and in perfect condition to just gather dust? The mind honestly boggles !

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
I HATE the hatch!
I HATE the bellend lights!
I HATE the crochet tit she is wearing!
I like the shelves, but she has no sense for storing things, she wastes so much space with stupid crap!

But I ❤ the wig comment!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Who thinks Leanne doesn't exist? 🙌 If she did then why not give her a mention to boost her sales. Who is going to find her now, they wont be able too. Funny how she tags the blokes in her stories but not the women.
So conclusion Jamie did book the holiday as Leanne is non existent

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I see we have been infiltrated by Sophie. I am jealous and I have no friends. Woe is me. Might go put a wossssshhhhhh on as my feelings are hurt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
i don’t usually have that much of an issue with hinch but saying that disney was really expensive? well yeah it would be if you spend a week at the disneyland hotel and buy loads of merch?! there are so many ways to do disney paris on a budget but sure you do you i guess 🙄
Oh definitely... we did DLP for the day (just enough with a 5 yo) and stayed nearby at the Euro Camp- no way would precious soph stay in a perfectly adequate caravan though. We actually saw some of France though which you know isn’t really depicted in DLP 😂 not sure she’d give to shits though France isn’t exactly a brand she isn’t going to get paid or freebies to promote it

Reactions: 7
I see we have been infiltrated by Sophie. I am jealous and I have no friends. Woe is me. Might go put a wossssshhhhhh on as my feelings are hurt
Ah but you have valid opinions and class my love!!
Money can’t buy that x

Trollsrus is clearly her ladyship/onslow

Hi Soph Hun x
Good I’m pleased!
Maybe they will read through and see how pathetic they are.

All that crap piled up waiting to go into the kitchen!
Wtf is it all? Seriously 70% of it isn’t even needed!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Keith will die there - no natural light.
In fact those shelves make it very dark by the sink

Reactions: 11
Ah but you have valid opinions and class my love!!
Money can’t buy that x
Thank you sweet heart I needed this I’m jast soooowwwww owwwwverwhelmed becuz I have more money than sense and I’ve got all these kitchinzzzzz innit.
On a serious note, she has far too much tit and nowhere to store it. Daft bint

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Keith will die there - no natural light.
In fact those shelves make it very dark by the sink
I’d of preferred a long slimline cupboard above there.
Paperwork and recipe books would of been ideal above there in a cupboard!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.