Mrs Hinch #113 Think she’s an interior designer…her new kitchen looks like a 1970s diner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh definitely... we did DLP for the day (just enough with a 5 yo) and stayed nearby at the Euro Camp- no way would precious soph stay in a perfectly adequate caravan though. We actually saw some of France though which you know isn’t really depicted in DLP 😂 not sure she’d give to shits though France isn’t exactly a brand she isn’t going to get paid or freebies to promote it
oh definitely 😂 we’re pricing it up at the minute and for the two of us it’s coming it at about £500-£600 for flights and hotel (we have annual passes so don’t include tickets) but yeah it’s sooooo expensive 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

Reactions: 1
Long time lurker here. Has she got a new #gifted bed? I was sure the old one was from the luxury bed company and the new one looks different.

Reactions: 4
Do we think trollsrus is “delete.tattlelife? I do. Hahahaha gonna get trump, Branson and condoleeza rice on the blower cos Sophie gets trolled

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Who thinks Leanne doesn't exist? 🙌 If she did then why not give her a mention to boost her sales. Who is going to find her now, they wont be able too. Funny how she tags the blokes in her stories but not the women.
So conclusion Jamie did book the holiday as Leanne is non existent
She doesn't tag anyone, unless they pay her. Sure she went to that holiday in Brussels with the other cleaners and everyone kept tagging each other except her ladyship, oh no no no, she does not help anyone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Long time lurker here. Has she got a new #gifted bed? I was sure the old one was from the luxury bed company and the new one looks different.
She got a new one when she left the old bedroom and moved to the new bedroom. But new bedroom doesn't have enough storage so onslows vests are kept in Henry's room

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Anyone else feel so underwhelmed by that bloody hatch (sorry drive through 😂) she would have been better just knocking down the whole wall it’s not like money is a problem

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Never seen a person so into cleaning but they neglect to clean themselves.

State of her tan on her hands the dirty witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She got a new one when she left the old bedroom and moved to the new bedroom. But new bedroom doesn't have enough storage so onslows vests are kept in Henry's room
Talking of the bedroom, how relatable is it, to have £192.00 worth of #gifted chopped cushions on your bed?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
So annoyed my son and daughter in law have me those little jars for jam making. At least I know what to put in them!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.