Mrs Hinch #113 Think she’s an interior designer…her new kitchen looks like a 1970s diner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else feel so underwhelmed by that bloody hatch (sorry drive through 😂) she would have been better just knocking down the whole wall it’s not like money is a problem
I feel underwhelmed by the whole kitchen, it's crap. But I'm Louk with nicely organised shelves, room for my utensils and books, AND a laundry chute in my kitchen!! 🤣🤣 I would've put the sink by the front window so I could look at my fancy cars, instead of still jammed up against the wall. They've not spent much money have they?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I feel underwhelmed by the whole kitchen, it's crap. But I'm Louk with nicely organised shelves, room for my utensils and books, AND a laundry chute in my kitchen!! 🤣🤣 I would've put the sink by the front window so I could look at my fancy cars, instead of still jammed up against the wall. They've not spent much money have they?
No because she is as tight as a ducks arse.

Reactions: 7
Awww FFS I had an actual sit down meal with my actual husband and daughter and missed the damn interloper! Now most of its been deleted! Goddamit!! After the very real disappointment of the Q&A that would have been rather entertaining 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I used to be in contact with one of the brand ambassador pickers for Zellie (put ended up with post pregnancy complications so could never actually follow up and buy my first discounted bag)
However, I have emailed the girl I was corresponding with as the fact that bag is so expensive and literally oView attachment 86881View attachment 86882View attachment 86883nly gifted A WEEK and is now being shoved in a crappy little attic. What an absolute waste . So crazy like why not donate or return , do a give away?!?! Anything ! Just why leave something new and in perfect condition to just gather dust? The mind honestly boggles !
Great email-would love to know if you get a response!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Just catching up, WTF is she wearing, I not a fan of the 70s hatch was expecting some sort of breakfast bar, she regret that in a few years, and why them big lights, I thinking a big kebab going round no skewer would not Look out of place 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Great email-would love to know if you get a response!
Response coming your way !

Funny that Rebecca , I’ve just gone through her whole Disney highlight and not ONCE was the bag anywhere to be seen 🤷🏼‍♀️ Whatever chance I had of trying to buy a zellie bag is sooo gone out the window now ! 💤💤
6F1E68F4-CCA6-4097-A966-496CBF9459AB.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
hi soph 👋 can I just say your kitchen looks tit and bet lauren /laura whatever shes called is bowed over with laughter and your tit tacky kitchen and tit baskets ATBXX. ps find some class for the love of freebies

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What????? Mine are from the range they where £9 each and it stuck it my throat to buy them cause they get chucked on the floor every night

Was just reading it. Love her, there's defo been a divide with her and hinch.
Yours are probably just as nice, and you actually paid for them!
The oblong ones are £28 each, the striped square ones are £24 each and the big white ones are £44 each!

You have a laundry chute?! Where does it lead from? Now that, is something to be jealous of lol! 😍

Reactions: 7
Response coming your way !

Funny that Rebecca , I’ve just gone through her whole Disney highlight and not ONCE was the bag anywhere to be seen 🤷🏼‍♀️ Whatever chance I had of trying to buy a zellie bag is sooo gone out the window now ! 💤💤View attachment 86936
Oh yes she plans on using it loads while its gathering mould in the loft

Reactions: 19
Talking of the bedroom, how relatable is it, to have £192.00 worth of #gifted chopped cushions on your bed?!
Is there anyone who has the time To go back and add up exactly how much gifted tat she’s been given? You know as she’s soooo relatable I’m thinking how much will people have spent to be like her?

Reactions: 6
Stands there with two other people. Ask about 'my' trip to Disney. Not 'our' trip, mine.

Can somebody gift Jaaaaaymeee a man bag to stash his testicles in as he clearly has no use for them.

Not sure I've come across someone so up their own ass before.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Bloody hell guys I spend a day in London with my son and you guys have already gone and started another thread. I’ve go so much to catch up on. That Q&A was so tit. You’re telling me out of her 3 millions followers she only got 4 questions? Also how much tit does she have. This is what happens when you spend your life buying tit on eBay. Ok I’m of to read this thread and have a nose at her stories.

Reactions: 12
Is there anyone who has the time To go back and add up exactly how much gifted tat she’s been given? You know as she’s soooo relatable I’m thinking how much will people have spent to be like her?
There is someone on here who's been keeping a list. Can't remember her name though.

Reactions: 3
Pretty sure @SunshineRae is who you need to speak to.
Just before Christmas the total stood around £40,000

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I've been keeping a list over all this time and its currently at £41,044.99. That is only the things that I have actually seen with my own eyes, on her stories that have been clearly labelled as a gift (baring in mind there have been times where I've taken breaks and gone without viewing her page). Big ticket items like flooring, blinds and wallpaper are all estimates based on areas in my (very small) house and are even then rounded down, so are lower than the actual value of the goods she has gifted.

The list doesn't include:
  • The garage flooring.
  • The first space tidy (I wasn't paying attention at the time & lost track of whether it was gifted or not)
  • The photoshoots & gifts that come with it e.g. albums/framed pics (I did contact both photographers but didn't get responses)
  • Ballons (baby shower)
  • Light up letters (baby shower)
  • Cake pops (baby shower)
  • Table centre pieces (baby shower)
  • Arsenal football tickets

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
I've been keeping a list over all this time and its currently at £41,044.99. That is only the things that I have actually seen with my own eyes, on her stories that have been clearly labelled as a gift (baring in mind there have been times where I've taken breaks and gone without viewing her page). Big ticket items like flooring, blinds and wallpaper are all estimates based on areas in my (very small) house and are even then rounded down, so are lower than the actual value of the goods she has gifted. The list doesn't include the garage flooring.
omg. So if we add in the kitchen work or whatever had been discounted to her, why can’t her sheep see this? Why can’t the papers see her for what she is? When will it end 😭

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.