Mrs Hinch #113 Think she’s an interior designer…her new kitchen looks like a 1970s diner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m almost 5ft 11 (5ft 10 and 3/4 😂) and my hubby is 5ft 9 I like to use his shoulder as my arm rest when I’m wearing heels. Honestly anything for the “OMG you aren’t a giant, you are beautiful and amazing and an inspiration to all of us” crap her sheep like to post
As for never meeting a troll I would love to meet this woman (sorry little girl for how she plays with her “dollhouse”) and tell her actually why she has so many threads on here and what she actually does for MH 🖕🏻

Reactions: 6
Eww can’t stand buffets no matter how expensive germs are germs have you not heard of the piss factor??

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Eww!! Look at the Percy Pigs touching the foliage! 🤢
Also who wants to eat food that's placed on a table which has been sprayed with numerous chemicals.

Reactions: 17
I could not eat off a grazing table. All those random foods touching each other. Plus I have allergies and my son can't have dairy. That is a nightmare on a table!!

Reactions: 13
Why oh bleeping why is it always short notice for everything!! That food had no doubt been arranged before she went away but what she suddenly decided an hour ago to order and lay it out on the table!! Yet again more bullshit. That is the reason she will continuously be spoke about on here and if you ask me it's getting worse coz more and more people are wakening up to her lies. She just reckons all this will stop one day but there is not a hope in hell that will happen. And she said yet again all she does is clean her house. NO SHE DOES NOT. She is a saleswoman and a very manipulative one at that.

Reactions: 29
If she gets special treatment she’s gonna find it hard when she’s a nobody back in the real world and everyone wants weeks notice. She will have to pop down Iceland herself 👌

I don’t understand how the chavviest people I’ve ever seen act all Lardy dar with grazing tables get the mini pizzas and sausages rolls out ffs Soph can you image ronnieblesaimhazfeetanhair has his first birthday! I bet he doesn’t get a look in on that grazing table he will be spoon fed from a pouch.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How much are those germ tables? I’m not thinking of ordering one just curious? Cue Hinchers ordering🐷

Reactions: 8
Hahahaha asif she actually answered all of our questions we had!
i love it!

why did she take so long to answer how tall she is whilst slapping her face in cream 🤢

that grazing table looks like shite also

atb

Reactions: 10
It suits her them grazing tables, lots of diffrent things to poke and touch 🙄

Like even yesterday what the hell was that about her touching her mates prawn ball and giving it back 😂
Everything with her always looks so odd coz it’s all staged!

Reactions: 9
£100 - I think! 😳
for a load of nibbles cowped onto a table?! I could manage that for £20 or less. As my gran would say “that shop must have had big windows, they saw her coming”

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is it just me or is it really weird that her SIL has written / got written “Mrs Hinch” no Sophie on her cake?! 6DDD0059-8E13-42D6-85CA-F65271C4BADE.png I’m a teacher and it would be like my family writing “Miss Smith” or whatever on my cake - that’s my work name not my real name!

Reactions: 20
Definetly feel she's been in an abusive relationship or witnessed one first hand as she always goes on about feeling safe with Jamie. It's good to feel safe but it wouldn't be the top thing I'd say when talking about what I love about my husband.

Reactions: 7
It's £300 for a metre of table!

I think if she wants to do make up she needs to lose the filter!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She really loves to help her friend Leanne’s numbers but couldn’t tag her... so fake

See through tracksuit whilst you’ve got a few builders in.. lovely stuff
Made me laugh when she said she booked her whole holiday with her mate? I thought onslow booked it as a surprise yet another lie hinch

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.