Mrs Hinch #113 Think she’s an interior designer…her new kitchen looks like a 1970s diner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her Induction Hob is way to close to the hatch. There’s only a few cms clearance.
Her kitchen designer is a dick and obvs doesn’t know safety regs.
Vera you’re absolutely right! I remember when I removed my hatch I needed to turn my gas hob around due to regulations. It had to have at least one wall on either side.

Reactions: 4
Made me laugh when she said she booked her whole holiday with her mate? I thought onslow booked it as a surprise yet another lie hinch
Back when I was a (shudders) hincher
She shared her travel agents mates insta. I remember coz I followed it. So why diddnt she do that yesterday 🤔 she’s got a funny relationship with these so called mates!

Diddnt anyone think they were all acting really stiff, it just diddnt seem like a fun night

Reactions: 14
I just honestly don’t get why 7 hours ago she was like “OMG I’ve got family coming and no oven .. I’ll be fine guys I’ll wing it ha ha” (ok not exact words) why didn’t she just say “I’ve got the family round later to celebrate my birthday I’ve been working all morning to clear this space and I’ve got a graze table coming too cause I’ve not had chance to put on a spread myself”

What would have been so hard about that? Why the shadiness and secrecy I just don’t understand 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 48
She wouldn’t know skint if it hit her in the face with a bloody Minkeh. Stuff like that angers me. There are people homeless on the street and parents who can’t afford to feed their children. THAT is skint. Not just buying a house for a few hundred thousand pounds and all the rest that followed.
Exactly!! I had my first daughter very young and was renting a one bedroom flat as that was all we could afford! Just days after she was born we were selling our car to pay rent! She lived with ma and pa barker probably rent free so she could save up to buy that house! She knows she’s not relatable anymore with her lavish lifestyle so it’s like she’s trying to justify herself by saying “we was skint once” 🙄 duck off!!!

Reactions: 10
Why oh bleeping why is it always short notice for everything!! That food had no doubt been arranged before she went away but what she suddenly decided an hour ago to order and lay it out on the table!! Yet again more bullshit. That is the reason she will continuously be spoke about on here and if you ask me it's getting worse coz more and more people are wakening up to her lies. She just reckons all this will stop one day but there is not a hope in hell that will happen. And she said yet again all she does is clean her house. NO SHE DOES NOT. She is a saleswoman and a very manipulative one at that.
Whata wrong with some ham sarnies and crisps and sausage rolls lol that's more relatable! And like you said, why is everything last minute its not like she does anything all bloody day! ... yeah so what she has a 8 month old! I'm a single mom of twins ( who are now 8) and a ten year old ... it you know family are coming and want to feed them she done a bloody shopping list the other day why not buy some stuff then!? Bullshit! Shes had this pre booked just like her family got her the bday cake! .... such a farse lol 🤣🤣🤣....

And troll troll troll that's all she talks about... you wanted to be famous take the rough with the smooth... I dont condone people slagging her child off or to her looks tbh pr death threats or anything, but people will have an opinion on what she does as that's what happens when you become "famous" sorry to say but it is.

The make up video is pointless I'd never take her seriously ever! And if she apparently leaves things so last min as shes so busy etc how does she have time to do her full face of make up but forget important things... just bore off sophie and get a grip on reality will u!

Reactions: 20
Diddnt anyone think they were all acting really stiff, it just diddnt seem like a fun night
And she didn’t show any of their faces, when she was dishing out the ice creams through the “drive thru 🙄” she carefully filmed it cutting off their heads. I wonder if they don’t want to be shown or if she doesn’t want to show them because they don’t look the way she thinks they should.

Or maybe she wants her particularly stalkery Hinchers to be able to imagine it’s them?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
1 of 2 things has happened here. Either it wasn't short notice and she's lying (again)
Or she's got preferential treatment because of who she is in which case the company are cunts. Coz you can bet your arse if a 'normal' person asked for a last minute.com the answer would be a sorry but no
Twats
View attachment 87186
Looks a bit fancy for our Soph if I'm honest. There's actual fruit on it for a start, and not just plastic stuff that looks "cute" in an ebayer rack. She'll just poke it with her witchy fingers and then have a mug tit when everyone's fucked off!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is it just me or is it really weird that her SIL has written / got written “Mrs Hinch” no Sophie on her cake?!View attachment 87193 I’m a teacher and it would be like my family writing “Miss Smith” or whatever on my cake - that’s my work name not my real name!
I was thinking the exact same thing, surely if it’s a family party and not for Instagram then it would say Sophie not Mrs Hinch.
I bet her sister in law collected it after it was gifted to Mrs Hinch xx

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah I couldn’t work out if it was possibly a microwave as I know people have them above ovens like that. I’ve just never seen one with a pull down door but am happy to stand corrected!
We have two ovens, one is a microwave/oven and has a similar door.

Okay Okay.. Roll up.

I'm not a kitchen designer or a fireman. I have a dilemna to state.

I have twins age 2. So they might be cute but now both are toddling they do get under my feet at times, especially cooking. We have a rule kids not in kitchen when cooking.

The microwave and cooker is near the sink. The hob is across the room. That got to be dangerous? My washer is near sink. The hob is near the oven and microwave.

And why is the Dog bed in the kitchen that is far from hygienic. I love animals but I'd never have dog under a counter.

She's off her head that one. The kitchen designer would get sacked or sued if she has a burns accident.
Erm is that fridge next to the ovens? Also those ovens are awkwardly low. IMO

Hang on, did she say she thinks her Hinchers look like trolls when they approach her 👀🤣
I'd love to run into her and ask her some questions!!

Why is she putting nuts and Doritos in a bowl if she has a bloody grazing table?! A grazing table that blatantly wasnt last minute.

Also, it was mighty convenient of her sister in law to buy a cake from a company who have gifted to Hinch before and even have a Hinch Cakes highlight.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I’m so confused. If her ‘sister in law’ brought the cake round why would it say ‘happy birthday Mrs Hinch’ does she call her that 😂 or did she blatantly get it gifted herself the saddo

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That grazing table look absolutely puke worthy. Does everyone just use their hands and grab the food they want?.. Cleary I'm not familiar with them and not sure I want to be. lols

Reactions: 9
1 of 2 things has happened here. Either it wasn't short notice and she's lying (again)
Or she's got preferential treatment because of who she is in which case the company are cunts. Coz you can bet your arse if a 'normal' person asked for a last minute.com the answer would be a sorry but no
Twats
View attachment 87186
Exactly!!!!! That’s what’s winding me up the most 😡 these boards are beautiful and I love them. Absolutely no reason to lie and say you don’t have an oven just to order the above! Embrace the fact you ordered one, not it was a last minute Larry decision!

Also...the kitchen floor has been laid...again! No mention of that!

Reactions: 7
I’ve spent today feeling a bit off. My moods been pretty low recently which isn’t unusual as my moods are very up and down anyway but tonight when my daughter went to bed I was sat on the sofa, on my own as usual and I just burst into tears. The type of tears I couldn’t stop.
I hate what I am about to say because I’ve been here before with her but Hinch has really got to me these past couple of days. I think tonight’s posting about her ‘kids’ coming round is what finished me off. I am feeling so alone and lonely. I don’t have any friends, I don’t have a partner or husband, I have a disability and unable to work at the moment so I am isolated too. I have zero confidence or self esteem either.
Today I was sat in Costa on my own waiting for my daughters phone screen to be replaced so I had no choice but to go in and I looked about watching people together, friends laughing and I felt awful. Hinch has no idea just how bloody lucky she is. She has a support system, someone always there for her whether it’s Jamie or her mum or her kids.
Please don’t let this parasite fool you, it’s all for the gram, and it’s temporary at best.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What do you love most about jamie? Yet again she turned it on her!!

Reactions: 7
So I'm not sure how skint she must have been when she first got her home, but she managed to buy a new car go on holiday and take a trip to see beyonce. Now I don't know about everyone else but when we moved into our house which is rented we couldn't even afford curtains...

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.