Mrs Hinch #113 Think she’s an interior designer…her new kitchen looks like a 1970s diner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s such a freeloader, it makes me sick!!
Was just coming on to say the same thing! Ooooh I’ll just subtly add a star (gifted) to every single thing in the room, in the smallest text EVER. Basically her whole house was free, apart from her crappy eBay buys 🙄

Reactions: 16
Just flicked through her stories quickly. Pleased to see the ball pit is actually coloured! Didnt expect that. Raspberry McFlurries though?! Sophie you are a millionaire. Just get some Gu desserts in when your mates are coming over if you can't be bothered to make anything yourself. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her Induction Hob is way to close to the hatch. There’s only a few cms clearance.
Her kitchen designer is a dick and obvs doesn’t know safety regs.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Wine bottle eh? I thought Grinch and Onslow don’t drink???
I think that wine bottle has been there a few weeks!!! Find it weird that they have not drunk it if there is wine still in there or flung it!! Wine doesn’t last long in my house 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
How odd this oversized 70s style hatch looks , why on earth not have made it open to walk through ? I am assuming it’s a load bearing wall could have remained in place what Was the point of keeping in the bottom half ? I grew up in the 60s and 70s and serving hatches were naff even then , all that money to end up with nothing better 🤷‍♀️ I know it’s individual tastes but I can’t believe anyone would want to copy this I can’t see this becoming a trend ...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is that two ovens!? She doesn’t use one of the things, never mind two :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is it just me, or is her house very much a house and not a home? It’s full of meaningless “stuff” so much so she felt she was shopping for her kitchen in her own house. Also, would you even know a young child lived there unless you peeked behind the sofa? Every single room grey upon grey upon grey with an accent colour of oh wait more grey. She’s more money than Scrooge McDuck and she spends day after day in that grey house. She makes so many people feel inadequate because of this, she can keep her grey prison, I’d rather have my lived in home which is full of trinkets that we’ve been given by friends or family or chosen ourselves and pictures adorn every wall. Money doesn’t buy happiness, I think this is true in her case, I sadly don’t think she’s truly happy 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 28
I think that wine bottle has been there a few weeks!!! Find it weird that they have not drunk it if there is wine still in there or flung it!! Wine doesn’t last long in my house 😂
I was wondering if they drink at all and also if they still smoke too 🤔

Reactions: 1
Wait did she not say she didn't have an oven for family coming round and did we not just see an oven???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Family coming round this afternoon? Her mother, sister and niece then? I'm sure they won't mind a Pyrex jug full of mugshot and cheese Soph while you're waiting for your oven - the one you say you haven't got but is clearly visible - to be wired up. Once that's ready you can pass it through your serving hatch but do be careful nothing gets spilled on the furniture you've put underneath it!

Reactions: 8
Christ she’s such a liar. Don’t tell me that double oven got put in this morning. Has she got a new dishwasher as well?? Love how she’s answered the cornice question, so transparent!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Again she's not got an oven... I can understand if it needs wiring but the digital clocks are working on it?

Screenshot_20200222-113640_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
‘That’s Mumma’s eBayer mat’. Why would you tell a baby where you got the changing mat from? Even when she’s changing Ronnie’s nappy, she’s still touting for business 😡😡

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.