Mrs Hinch #113 Think she’s an interior designer…her new kitchen looks like a 1970s diner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so confused... why does she keep saying she doesn't have an oven, didn't we see it the other night built into the wall opposite the sink? Currently going back through the stories to find it I'm sure someone put a screenshot up of it
Found it! I haven't got job oven guys... isn't that an oven there?!
20200222_101718.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 7
i don’t usually have that much of an issue with hinch but saying that disney was really expensive? well yeah it would be if you spend a week at the disneyland hotel and buy loads of merch?! there are so many ways to do disney paris on a budget but sure you do you i guess 🙄
Any tips? 😁

Reactions: 2
Oven will need to be hard wired by a qualified electrician. Probably the electrician who's cloths she was making a song and dance about 2 days ago. Odd that all of the lights and down lighters are working but the oven isn't

Reactions: 10
Pretty sure @SunshineRae is who you need to speak to.
Just before Christmas the total stood around £40,000
And that is just the stuff we know about and she deems to show us. We have no idea what she has stashed away that she’s never used or thanked people for

Reactions: 4
Nice to see Ronnie has finally learned to sit up. They should go on holiday more often

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I know. How can you not like reading then ‘write’ 3 books? I love reading, although since having kids I don’t find time for it, so I don’t understand when people say they don’t like it. But she definitely doesn’t seem like the sort of person who reads anyway
She liked colouring books.
And knew how to fill in a notebook.

We are all authors lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wait!!!!!!!! So she made a hatch and has now blocked the hatch with a sideboard and high chair so no one can stand at the hatch. What was the f#@king point in that!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Just goes to show how little mess ronnieblessim makes when she thinks him taking some balls out of a ball pool is Instagram worthy. Wait till he’s drawing sharpies all over the white walls

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Oven will need to be hard wired by a qualified electrician. Probably the electrician who's cloths she was making a song and dance about 2 days ago. Odd that all of the lights and down lighters are working but the oven isn't
Priorities, innit 🤭

Reactions: 1
Why does she always take the mick out of Ronnie playing? “Now it’s time to take the balls and roll them across the floor”. Poor lad!
He’s learning through play you idiot! Why don’t you sit down with him and encourage him for once in your life??

She’s such a freeloader, it makes me sick!!
giant flower pot has found a new home

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Wine bottle eh? I thought Grinch and Onslow don’t drink???
I’d love to know what’s in it. It’s been there literally months/years. Maybe some old dusty oil she decanted into a nice looking bottle? Old vinegary wine she used for a rare occasion she cooked something? More dried pasta for decoration?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.