Mrs Hinch #111 Hinchers are itchin’ for Zoph’s new kitchen still banging on about Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you reckon we will be seeing the kitchen tonight?? The suspense is killing me 🙈😂
I think theyll have another night in a hotel just to drag it out more. Plus think of the cleaning that will need done and putting everything back probably won't see it for a week cause she'll drag it out lol

Reactions: 8
And you’re telling me in the 20 years that her mum has been carrying it around in her purse she’s never taken it out before to show her? 🙄
Surely not?!!! My mum has a photo of me when I was about 9 hours old in her purse and bloody hell the woman gets it out every chance she gets showing it to people... I'm 24 now😂🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I think they were. This was the pic from the day they left for holiday and it looks like they are fresh....whereas the pic she posted that were apparently also on that day, where she was showing the ripped out sink and tiles looked grown out and would be more fitting of how they look now 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yep I actually commented on that 1st pic because she was sitting on the sofa, the same sofa that she showed packed away under plastic 5 mins before lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think they were. This was the pic from the day they left for holiday and it looks like they are fresh....whereas the pic she posted that were apparently also on that day, where she was showing the ripped out sink and tiles looked grown out and would be more fitting of how they look now 🤷🏻‍♀️
The nails in t first pic are newly done, whereas the second and third clearly grown out. Surely she had them re done for her holiday and 30th which makes me think the kitchen bits are older pre recorded stuff.
I had mine done 10 days ago and just have a small unnoticeable unless you’re looking re growth...

Reactions: 6
New thread suggestion:

Still waiting on the kitchen reveal, when will Soph cook a proper meal.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Yep I actually commented on that 1st pic because she was sitting on the sofa, the same sofa that she showed packed away under plastic 5 mins before lol
Ooh good eye. I can’t understand this kitchen timeline. Everything seems to point towards it being done before she left but that’s a lot of prerecorded content she would have to do. Plus it’s dusty as hell so it would make sense to not want a baby around when that is going on.

Reactions: 4
The nails in t first pic are newly done, whereas the second and third clearly grown out. Surely she had them re done for her holiday and 30th which makes me think the kitchen bits are older pre recorded stuff.
I had mine done 10 days ago and just have a small unnoticeable unless you’re looking re growth...
Exactly! None of her loyal followers would ever pull her up on it, but if they did, she would just spin it that the work had been done a week earlier and thats when the pics were actually taken but she loves her Hinchers so much that she just wanted it all to be one big SURPRISE 🎉 for them so had to do a bit of pre-rec/late-posting.

• Sick
Do you reckon we will be seeing the kitchen tonight?? The suspense is killing me 🙈😂
No way!!! Will be drawn out til March!
Has to be perfect and totally ready and dressed up!!!! It will be weeks of “almost ready guys!”.

If you look again you’ll see in first pic they are fresh!!! In the tile and sink posts they need doing x

Reactions: 5
So if we think her next trip is NY she better not take some pic at ground zero with some motivational quote that's all about her!!!!!!!
If she did I’d have zero respect left for her.
It’s a place that is really special to me. My mum was there in NY when it happened, it was awful as a daughter not knowing what was happening or if she was okay. Thankfully she was but I lost my godfather and her best friend in it whilst he was working onboard he was her best friend. I know 1000s of people visit it everyday and mourn and show respect but she wouldn’t show anything of that. She’d make it all about her.
I’m off there again over the anniversary of 9/11 with my mum as we have done since. Hinch would make me dislike her more

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Oooh first time I’ve returned to the same thread in over a week! Love a night off!
What have I missed? I’ve managed this thread and about a third of the last three...I’ve given up trying to catch up I just jump into the new one.
Waffle waffle handsnomes, lies, swipe ups....have I missed anything?
You’ve missed sweet FA! I would go back maybe 2/4 pages to find her shouting hansnomes at goofy, someone’s slowed it down and it’s hilarious!

• Haha
I certainly wouldn’t be happy with someone posting pics of my child - just shows you when you post a pic it can go anywhere 😩😩😩
There is someone I follow on Instagram and she always post pictures of her baby it’s like a mummy account. Anyway someone took a pictures of her daughter and made out that it was their child who had died and she was collecting money for the funeral. The con woman was in the states and this woman was in England. Hinch has no idea if people are using her sons pictures somewhere for their own personal gain.
[/QUOTE]
Oh my word this is bloody scary!! I will no longer be posting pics any where of my baby. It’s made me think twice!! I think it’s bloody weird and didn’t even think about this happening 🤢😢

• Wow
If she did I’d have zero respect left for her.
It’s a place that is really special to me. My mum was there in NY when it happened, it was awful as a daughter not knowing what was happening or if she was okay. Thankfully she was but I lost my godfather and her best friend in it whilst he was working onboard he was her best friend. I know 1000s of people visit it everyday and mourn and show respect but she wouldn’t show anything of that. She’d make it all about her.
I’m off there again over the anniversary of 9/11 with my mum as we have done since. Hinch would make me dislike her more
I’d love to go. It’s one thing I’d absolutely love to do in my lifetime.

I didn’t know anyone personally but local to me is a young man who was in trade 2 his grave sits behind my nan and I often lay flowers at his grave too.
I’m told it’s an empty grave for his family to have somewhere close to visit 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion.
Hinch is still a farce... but can’t wait to see sir handsnomes lardarse

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There is someone I follow on Instagram and she always post pictures of her baby it’s like a mummy account. Anyway someone took a pictures of her daughter and made out that it was their child who had died and she was collecting money for the funeral. The con woman was in the states and this woman was in England. Hinch has no idea if people are using her sons pictures somewhere for their own personal gain.
Oh my word this is bloody scary!! I will no longer be posting pics any where of my baby. It’s made me think twice!! I think it’s bloody weird and didn’t even think about this happening 🤢😢
[/QUOTE]
I never post pictures of my kids on my public Instagram account I only really do the backs of their heads and on my private account I do post them but these days it’s not as much as I used to. I only have people I know on my private Instagram but my kid’s are getting older and I don’t know how they will feel about having their faces plastered all over my social media

• Wow
We will have a week of Disney now.....I can’t believe it guyzzz, 10k well spent you peasants!! 🙄

Then a month of kitchen......Then a few months of the Ronnie birthday build up “I don’t want him to grow up”... will soon be time for Christmas 🤔

We are back in Malden!
It’s been fun now to spot dust.....and workman’s skidders in the loo!

I think the picture of her little Mum charm thing she 'just pulled out' may well have been a stock piece of content, hard to tell on the videos with Henry but I don't think the nails were that bad in their reunion just now. Maybe the pokey finger will be out in force to show us soon.

• Haha
I think the picture of her little Mum charm thing she 'just pulled out' may well have been a stock piece of content, hard to tell on the videos with Henry but I don't think the nails were that bad in their reunion just now. Maybe the pokey finger will be out in force to show us soon.
They need doing definitely on the door handle story you can see a lot of growth!

The dog is sniffing her cos she smells of fresh air!! No chemicals!

• Haha
New thread suggestion

Hinch the secret tattle troll, keeps Hinchers waiting for the new kitchen to unfold.

Reactions: 5
I couldn’t work out who was whinier just then, her or the mutt. Ronnieblessimhazzzfeeetz won’t get a look in for a few days now she’s back with tubs.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.