Mrs Hinch #111 Hinchers are itchin’ for Zoph’s new kitchen still banging on about Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she was using the hashtag mrshinchmademedoit before she even got married!! What a bleeping set up
Urgh that hen party photo has just reminded me of when my wannabe insta-famous friends did that fake looking down like it's a candid photo thing all the time 🙄

Reactions: 3
Right I’ve done some serious stalking of Ma Barker and sister barkers FBs tonight and I can see Ma Barker wishes youngest daughter Sophie HB in may, sister Barkers bday is late in the year as per her thanking her friends for her birthday wishes! Are we being lied to??

Ma Barker posted on 9 May HB to our youngest...Sophie is defo the youngest as sister posts constantly about being older than hinch!
It’s strange that if she is writing a birthday message to her Sam why did she include a picture of Sophie too? And she picked the most glamorous and heavily filtered picture of Sophie and next to one of Sam looking a bit plain. Too be honest though I think Sam is prettier than hinch as she is a natural beauty.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
It’s strange that if she is writing a birthday message to her Sam why did she include a picture of Sophie too? And she picked the most glamorous picture of Sophie and next to one of Sam looking a bit plan. Too be honest though I think Sam is prettier than hinch as she is a natural beauty.
You can’t beat a natural beauty

Reactions: 3
How strange 🤔

———————————-

How would you feel if you made other women feel like this?
I’ve just scrolled through and it’s actually awful!!!!

I don't believe half the stuff I read on channel mum anymore. I'm sure they just post the questions themselves for content and to get people talking on their posts

Reactions: 2
I don't believe half the stuff I read on channel mum anymore. I'm sure they just post the questions themselves for content and to get people talking on their posts
I’ve never heard of it before. Found it while googling 😂
BUT I’m sure many do feel this way!

Where’s
Yes you're right it does say that then i had a nosey on the sisters fb account and there was a status saying "taking my lil sister out for lunch " tagging Soph so soph is the youngest but Ma Barker must be getting confused - inhaling too much zoflora its affecting her memory.

Yes she was using it as early as March 2018 which was 5 months before the wedding. Found the different usernames she's been using since she opened the IG account
View attachment 86216
she was hacked on 12 sept dates and they changed her username she couldn’t get in her account for 24 hours...

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I reckon the Hinch and her sister are proper frenemies. With old lady Barker playing them off against each other

Reactions: 9
Ooooh duck off man trying to be suspenseful about your stupid kitchen wall. Relatable as duck

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s strange that if she is writing a birthday message to her Sam why did she include a picture of Sophie too? And she picked the most glamorous and heavily filtered picture of Sophie and next to one of Sam looking a bit plain. Too be honest though I think Sam is prettier than hinch as she is a natural beauty.
I can’t even find them on fb.

Sophie is clearly the golden child!

Reactions: 4
I could be wrong and I hope I am but it looks like they may still have the bottom bit of the wall and she’s has literally knock a hole in the wall. So it’s like a counter which is why Jamie is calling it a chicken shop

• Haha
Reactions: 14
R

I have had therapy for OCD and Agoraphobia both are awful conditions I wouldn’t wish on any person to see these terms along with anxiety being bandied about by Influencers is maddening my agoraphobia stops me even getting out of my gate I have been struggling for years with anxiety other than close family & close friends no one knows because I know I will be judged or that some will give me advice on how to cure myself years of CBT have helped and at times I have been able to go shopping , eat out i miss out on days out , holidays planned events are always a huge stress for me it’s no fun and I can’t switch off this anxiety it is my constant companion so to see influencers using this for engagement or content in the way many do is very distress, they are making a mockery of genuine sufferers
I found CBT fantastic. So for anyone struggling please go and see your GP or try a telephone appointment. You will not regret it. Love to everyone struggling x

Reactions: 5
So she’s still acting like the wall was all her Hinchers decision and she only decided to do it a week ago. Ok Sophie if you say so 🙄🙄
'because it's the best decision IVE made in this house'

Says it all really, she makes all the decision and her extensions was a bad idea 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.