Mrs Hinch #111 Hinchers are itchin’ for Zoph’s new kitchen still banging on about Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right I’ve done some serious stalking of Ma Barker and sister barkers FBs tonight and I can see Ma Barker wishes youngest daughter Sophie HB in may, sister Barkers bday is late in the year as per her thanking her friends for her birthday wishes! Are we being lied to??

Ma Barker posted on 9 May HB to our youngest...Sophie is defo the youngest as sister posts constantly about being older than hinch!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
My daughter has a cleaning company and does end of tenancy etc should she offer Sophie a hand to clean it up? £2000 sound right ?

Reactions: 5
Oh my god that bleeping screeching voice!!! No you mad bleep Hansnomes does not want to go homes with you!! He’s just ordered a kebab off Just eat, so piss off back to your hole in the wall

• Haha
Reactions: 28
In all seriousness did she only take 2 tacky tracksuits to DLP with her and no other items of clothing? A tracksuit that was gifted to her 🤔 dirty cow

Added - I see the tacky hair extensions are back for the trip

Reactions: 4
Right I’ve done some serious stalking of Ma Barker and sister barkers FBs tonight and I can see Ma Barker wishes youngest daughter Sophie HB in may, sister Barkers bday is late in the year as per her thanking her friends for her birthday wishes! Are we being lied to??

Ma Barker posted on 9 May HB to our youngest...Sophie is defo the youngest as sister posts constantly about being older than hinch!
How strange 🤔

———————————-

How would you feel if you made other women feel like this?
I’ve just scrolled through and it’s actually awful!!!!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
How strange 🤔

———————————-

I never thought that there would be men watching her account and expecting their partners to be clean and tidy like that. It’s funny though coz they really don’t see the whole picture. Mrs hinch doesn’t works, she has a baby who makes no mess and she doesn’t have to cook. It would be a very different story if she had a couple of toddlers running around her ankles all day

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I never thought that there would be men watching her account and expecting their partners to be clean and tidy like that. It’s funny though coz they really don’t see the whole picture. Mrs hinch doesn’t works, she has a baby who makes no mess and she doesn’t have to cook. It would be a very different story if she had a couple of toddlers running around her ankles all day
Some of them women also have depression and anxiety......

I’d hate to be the cause of that. It’s totally unfair 😭

Reactions: 12
If you read the comments she has been to the GP and been diagnosed with OCD. I think it best maybe to not comment on it as poor girl sounds like she is having a very hard time. Her mum is probably doing her best to help her I'm sure it's difficult xx
Oh okay, I didn't see the comments, just the screenshot.
It's good that she has got help. Hopefully she'll be okay.

Reactions: 1
She needs to 1. Go on strike so he pulls his finger out of his J-eye. Or 2. Tell him to FO and pack his bags.
Mark ever said that he'd be walking with a limp. 2 kids are enough. But 4!!

Reactions: 8
I don't know about everyone else, but im so excited about seeing hinch complete her hinch list that she wrote before she left!!! I wonder how long it will take her to complete it, oh the excitement.

***HOW DULL DOES THIS SOUNDS*** is this what it's like to be a hincher 😂😂😂
I had to check your name, Jesus weeping. Sure your not. Calm down. 😜😇😏😅🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How strange 🤔

———————————-

These ladies need to divorce their husbands.

Reactions: 13

Yes you're right it does say that then i had a nosey on the sisters fb account and there was a status saying "taking my lil sister out for lunch " tagging Soph so soph is the youngest but Ma Barker must be getting confused - inhaling too much zoflora its affecting her memory.

So she was using the hashtag mrshinchmademedoit before she even got married!! What a bleeping set up
Yes she was using it as early as March 2018 which was 5 months before the wedding. Found the different usernames she's been using since she opened the IG account
Screenshot_20200219-224215_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.