Mrs Hinch #111 Hinchers are itchin’ for Zoph’s new kitchen still banging on about Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I imagined it to come through ‘the wall’ AND where the wall was would be an island.....leaving space for for her beloved “always wanted a dining room”.

I can imagine she is washing her joggers and the rest of the holiday clothes at ma barkers and awaiting dinner.
After 4 days in them.....they would be in the bin....I have seen soldiers on a mission change clothes more than she did!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
After 4 days in them.....they would be in the bin....I have seen soldiers on a mission change clothes more than she did!!
It also annoys me how much personalised stuff she puts rrronnie in as she can’t keep it all and would be harder to sell in charity shops 🤷🏼‍♀️.... unless she’s donating them elsewhere which I doubt it

Reactions: 10
Aww bless her. They should really be addressing her bullying rather then encouraging her to clean for 8 hours a day.
That’s just not healthy at all!! There is also no need for a clean bed daily.
Mental health will creep up in this young girl just in time for her GCSEs!

My daughters same age still in her pit....doesn’t lift a finger 😂🤣

Reactions: 15
if the kitchen started the day she left which I believe was last Tuesday. Then I can’t see it being complete and I reckon she will go and stay at her mums.

Reactions: 2
That kid changes her bedding every day and Grinch has been at Disneyland in the same tracksuit for four days running.. ohhhhh the irony is too much to bear sometimes

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I found mum 😳🤬
What does she find to clean for 8 hrs and why does she change the bed every day? Why does her mum need to buy her more cleaning products? I think the girls coping mechanism has now changed to OCD and her mum needs to get her help. Does anyone else in the thread think it's not right?

Reactions: 28
I don’t understand why builders / designers are so secretive as if she’s a top celebrity and it needs to all be a secret for a big reveal. It’s a kitchen ffs 🙄 bet every involved has been told they can’t even talk about it.

Reactions: 9
It was £5 in B&M but they seem to have stopped anything to do with Hinch now....and Home Bargains?🤔
Wonder if it's because they use the picture of her stood in her old kitchen and are waiting for her to announce her new kitchen so they can bring the new pictures out?

• Sick
Reactions: 5
She hasn’t been this quiet since she said she was “taking a break” and then came back with 75 stories an hour later 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So if we think her next trip is NY she better not take some pic at ground zero with some motivational quote that's all about her!!!!!!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
So if we think her next trip is NY she better not take some pic at ground zero with some motivational quote that's all about her!!!!!!!
Omg if she did I would go bat tit crazy!! Trouble is she’s so disgusting she would do exactly this

Reactions: 8
She so will make it all about her. She probably will be reminiscing about where she was when she heard the news. She’s somehow manage to link it to trolls and then end by telling everyone to be kind. 🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
If Soph comes on and says guyyzzzz i have a mountain of washing to do - then we all know thats crap. Haven't seen her in more than 2 different outfits.

As for the kitchen, why the need for bigger kitchen its not as if she cooks in it, clearly for show purposes.
Anyone checked Shpock to see if the old kitchen is up for sale by Ma Barker.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If Soph comes on and says guyyzzzz i have a mountain of washing to do - then we all know thats crap. Haven't seen her in more than 2 different outfits.

As for the kitchen, why the need for bigger kitchen its not as if she cooks in it, clearly for show purposes.
Anyone checked Shpock to see if the old kitchen is up for sale by Ma Barker.
Don’t forget she’s using the cupboard for somewhere new 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.