Mrs Hinch #111 Hinchers are itchin’ for Zoph’s new kitchen still banging on about Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hinch will either have the same as Stacey's or better. Poor Soph doesn't like anyone having better than her.
It aint a frigging competition, no need to point score off your mates.

Reactions: 15
Ooh guys do you think this could be Hinchers kitchen? Although if it is it looks like the walls been moved back rather than knocked down and then but that would support the theory that her old kitchen would then be a utility room
It can’t be hers. There’s no urn of flowers on the hob or plastic veg in a cheap rack! Just saying 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hinch will either have the same as Stacey's or better. Poor Soph doesn't like anyone having better than her.
It aint a frigging competition, no need to point score off your mates.
I think if she has gone with grey it will look awful whatever it is. White would look a lot better!

I like Solomon’s kitchen, and it’s nice to see it actually used and not for show so she wins anyway 😂🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Could be although I don’t think she’d use the dining area part.....I might be wrong!

Skylight wouldn’t be there either cos upstairs is bedrooms.
It would make sense to go into the dining room coz her kitchen would just look odd and small with the wall gone. Also why would she need a brand new kitchen if she was just gonna knock the wall down and not extend the kitchen out. I think the sky light is just a generic thing on there coz most of the kitchen on his page has skylights. Time will tell I guess.

Reactions: 6
She must be back by now?? Really scratching round for photos to show to make it look like she is there??. Managed to make Disney look dull as feck.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It would make sense to go into the dining room coz her kitchen would just look odd and small with the wall gone. Also why would she need a brand new kitchen if she was just gonna knock the wall down and not extend the kitchen out. I think the sky light is just a generic thing on there coz most of the kitchen on his page has skylights. Time will tell I guess.
I imagined it to come through ‘the wall’ AND where the wall was would be an island.....leaving space for for her beloved “always wanted a dining room”.

She must be back by now?? Really scratching round for photos to show to make it look like she is there??. Managed to make Disney look dull as feck.
I can imagine she is washing her joggers and the rest of the holiday clothes at ma barkers and awaiting dinner.

• Haha
Why does it feel like she’s been in Disney for months? Is it because she’s made it look so dull!
I think the bathroom pic was probably a nudge for wanting a new fancy pants bathroom 😆 but without the Snow White theme.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I imagined it to come through ‘the wall’ AND where the wall was would be an island.....leaving space for for her beloved “always wanted a dining room”.

I can imagine she is washing her joggers and the rest of the holiday clothes at ma barkers and awaiting dinner.
Yeah she will go home clean it and put everything away, then put a fake show on form the gram washing about 2 items of clothing. She’ll be saying she’s so anxious being home with everything to do with the kitchen “still being completed” (aka it’s done.)

Reactions: 8
Yeah she will go home clean it and put everything away, then put a fake show on form the gram washing about 2 items of clothing and saying she’s so anxious being home with everything to do with the kitchen “still being completed” (aka it’s done.)
Yes! It’s been so hard. Never felt so stressed!!!

I bet dad has cleaned, ma has done washing and cooked dinner and the cleaner Aka house sitter has been in cleaning daily!

THEN we will have a few months of “I can’t actually believeeeee it guyz, honestly I’m sooo pleased”.

Reactions: 8
It won’t be ready so we will get guyyyysss can you believe it last minute Jamie’s booked me a surprise break at a cottage so sad I don’t get to go home I miss my handsomezzzz and kitchen.

• Haha
  • Sick
I always think more fool them for sending the ungrateful woman anything
You can't fix stupid and you cant help those who won't help themselves.....

This is me....its definitely all about her?

This circus needs a new ring master?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
OMG newbie here!! #111 though I can’t believe I haven’t seen the light sooner!!

I have been a lurker for a little while... but my gosh I am so glad reading through this that it wasn’t just me feeling that Hinch has totally lost her way!!

I used to be a ‘hincher’ but not to the degree of some of these crazies but its probably since late last year I feel it’s gone from a fun account to constant swipe ups or pics of her baby. It’s all sweet and that ... but use a personal account for that and not the ‘Hinch’ one???

I was just sick of seeing swipe up guyzzzzz let me show you this that il never use but you’ll all line my pockets.

So I just wanted to thank you all for showing I’m not going mad... and for also Onslow... I didn’t know the name at first until I googled it and couldn’t stop laughing, couldn’t be more true and every time someone puts onslow I’m in stitches! So thank you 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
We ever seen Ronnie in this or is it another one she's ignored ? Rex got one too
Everyone on the comments is gushing about how cute Ronnie will look and tagging Mrs hicnh in it and she hasn’t even acknowledged it. I think you are right though it was sent at least 10 weeks ago so she’s definitely ignored it. Hopefully she will learn not to lick Mrs hinch’s arse.

• Sad
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.