Mrs Hinch #111 Hinchers are itchin’ for Zoph’s new kitchen still banging on about Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Friends and family is everything? Sophie, invest some of that money you fleece off people on a daily basis in some English language lessons. I'm pretty sure there'll be a local class that will #gift you lessons if you beg hard enough, but in the meantime it's Friends and family are everything.

All the best

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
On another note, someone on a local Facebook selling page is selling the "hinch yourself happy" book - for £7! In the description she said it had been delivered that day and she had finished it already. So not exactly a difficult read
It’s cheaper that that on Amazon! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And also I'm earning LOTS AND LOTS of money to be able to treat friends and family, then hinted that she had something else planned already. Her post sickened me
Same here.... she’s too big for her boots now and her week away at the extausionate DLP (how she’s done it anyway 💰 ) with a new obviously expensive kitchen to boot has made me feel like tit.

shes so like “I’m kinda a big deal” 🙄 she needs to fall off that pedestal and I think she’s going to as her time is numbered and that’s what I’m here for 😂😂

Anywayyyy I’m looking forwards to the reunion with fatsomes and to see if he’s piled it on after a week with pa barker having all the treats and takeaways 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I actually had a response once! Very early days, around the 5k mark, I messaged and asked how to clean the front of my oven and microwave as it's like a mirrored front. Think she recommended pink stuff (it didn't work)

On another note, someone on a local Facebook selling page is selling the "hinch yourself happy" book - for £7! In the description she said it had been delivered that day and she had finished it already. So not exactly a difficult read
£7 that’s a bit steep. It’s literally cheaper brand new 😂

• Haha
Sorry if it's been mentioned as I can't keep up with threads...

Hinch says she LOVES it at Disneyland and raving about it. Well it is the happiest place on earth!

Is she being paid by them as an influencer now? I see she get greet positions for pics

Also, has she noticed the happy place on earth has no grey in it? Well Soph? You see your son has become more animated havnt you? It's only natural. Grey is so depressing. Why do they paint prisons grey .. and factories ..

*no offence intended to those who decorate their homes with predominantly grey. But why??? 😩

Reactions: 15
Same here.... she’s too big for her boots now and her week away at the extausionate DLP (how she’s done it anyway 💰 ) with a new obviously expensive kitchen to boot has made me feel like tit.

shes so like “I’m kinda a big deal” 🙄 she needs to fall off that pedestal and I think she’s going to as her time is numbered and that’s what I’m here for 😂😂

Anywayyyy I’m looking forwards to the reunion with fatsomes and to see if he’s piled it on after a week with pa barker having all the treats and takeaways 😂😂😂
I hope he has a massive tit on her new tiled kitchen floor!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I hope he has a massive tit on her new tiled kitchen floor!
Diarrhoea from all the Chinese 😂😂

Sorry if it's been mentioned as I can't keep up with threads...

Hinch says she LOVES it at Disneyland and raving about it. Well it is the happiest place on earth!

Is she being paid by them as an influencer now? I see she get greet positions for pics

Also, has she noticed the happy place on earth has no grey in it? Well Soph? You see your son has become more animated havnt you? It's only natural. Grey is so depressing. Why do they paint prisons grey .. and factories ..

*no offence intended to those who decorate their homes with predominantly grey. But why??? 😩
At the very least you’d think she’d have injected some colour into rrrronnies room.....

who’s betting she redecorates his room with Disney theme after seeing him come alive at the park 🙄🙄.......he would love it dont get me wrong but the paints barely dry in there!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
New member here 👋🏻 Found Tattle when the whole MOD thing happened and then came across the Hinch thread. Didn’t actually follow her or know who she was until I found this but have since followed her and wow is she annoying!

This is my first post guyzzzzz so sorry if I post it wrong, we’re all just learning together

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Guyz I wanna go home! Why are we still here? @RonnieBlessHim did you wash your pants in the hotel sink? Have they dried out in time? I’m so bored. I feel like I’m being held captive here 😩

Seriously though, lots of love and admiration to all you who were hurt by her braggy posts last night. There was no need for her to share it, other than to brag, soothe her need for parental validation, justify her existence and choices, and minimize her own guilty feelings that must creep in when all is quiet. None of these things are anything to aspire to, so please don’t spend another moment feeling bad comparing yourself. You are real, you matter, and you are enough and then some. ❤
They aren't dry and I don't know what time our Eurostar is so I'm a bit panicked to be honest!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Ooh guys do you think this could be Hinchers kitchen? Although if it is it looks like the walls been moved back rather than knocked down and then but that would support the theory that her old kitchen would then be a utility room
Well it is grey so its 99.99999% certain that could be Soph's new kitchen. I'd give it a few hours and that picture will be taken down as Soph would like to do a big instagram reveal when she comes home.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ooh guys do you think this could be Hinchers kitchen? Although if it is it looks like the walls been moved back rather than knocked down and then but that would support the theory that her old kitchen would then be a utility room
Could be although I don’t think she’d use the dining area part.....I might be wrong!

Skylight wouldn’t be there either cos upstairs is bedrooms.

Last edited:
We ever seen Ronnie in this or is it another one she's ignored ? Rex got one too
Don't see the company tagged in the screenshots of Stacey Solomon’s stories. Which makes the girs gushing post all about Stacey all the more sad 😞. I hate all these disgusting influencers that are just take take take!

That’s a lot of work in a week. Anything for little relatable Soph though eh! I can’t wait for the big reveal and seeing her get torn a new one on here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.