Mrs Hinch #111 Hinchers are itchin’ for Zoph’s new kitchen still banging on about Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I’ve tried this fairy cold wash gel and softener today on 30 degrees.. I don’t like the smell and it didn’t get my clothes as clean I thought. So Soph your liquid is crap!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Omg why???? And why has her mother not stepped in and stopped her
Her mother is probably a hincher too 😕😔

The annoying this is the comments just telling people not to criticise and be kind!

Sorry but no one, regardless of age, should be doing something for 9 hours long!
This is what I used to do when my OCD was at its worst her mom seriously need to take her to see her GP before she gets any worse poor thing .

Reactions: 8
The annoying this is the comments just telling people not to criticise and be kind!

Sorry but no one, regardless of age, should be doing something for 9 hours long!
It’s SO unhealthy!
I can only blame her parents, where on Earth are they?! Why are they allowing this?!

People are being kind if they are telling her it’s wrong!! It’s no more than her doing drugs or similar it’s an obsession, an unhealthy one! 😭

Reactions: 9
Soph you cleaning guru! Help a girl out. How do you get burnt hubba bubba (the chewing gum) off your hob after your husband burnt it on whist cooking dinner?! (Don’t ask how, blokes a nob) I thought who best to ask than this years cleaning sensation?! ..... Seriously guys help 😩
I'll answer on Soph's behalf as she's busy travelling today.

"Well guyzzzz, my personal favourite product for this particular job is half a bottle of P&G's 'Hubba Bubba remover spray', lash that on, leave it for 5 minutes, then add half a bottle of Zoflora, and a dollop of Lenor Spring Awakening, then you need to add half a bottle of Elbow Grease (but this only works if it's come from a personalised bottle), then massage it all into a paste using a Scrub Daddy, then use your finger to draw a heart shape in the slimy mess, then wipe it up with a sphonge, then polish it with 14 different coloured cloths. Of course, all that is only if you're going to do it today, if you're doing it tomorrow, hit me up cos I use different products on Thursdays. Hope that helps guyzzzz."

Edit to add: obviously I know this is bollocks, Soph would never use Hubba Bubba remover spray for its intended purpose, she'd use it to clean her car or summat equally as mad.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I don’t know about anyone else but I’m barely holding myself together at the moment. I’ve got a demanding job that barely pays the bills, two kids with mental health issues and a relative going through cancer treatment plus suffering with my own mental health. When I see someone with such a huge platform telling people that cleaning can help fix anxiety and getting anxious about a trip of a lifetime that I’ll never be able to afford while she’s having another extension that I would never afford it makes me feel a little sick.
I’d be happy to have healthy kids and not to have to pay over £4K for their treatment because the NHS won’t.
It’s so hard to see someone handed everything when it’s such a struggle just to keep your head above water.
Apologies for the rant, but no one else really gets it.
Aww babe,
Remember her platform is just a overpriced advertising pr stunt.
What you got is life experience and I bet there is more love in your home than in her grey prison walls. Don't compare.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just realised we didn't have a 'Very campaign of the month' in January. We are now in the second half of February so does that mean we are due an extra expensive, tatty, one soon?

• Sick
Reactions: 7
CF may have died because of her job or fella! The internet blaming the internet some irony there!
Caroline also made it clear when the other love island stars took their lives people shouldn’t be quick to blame!

Just realised we didn't have a 'Very campaign of the month' in January. We are now in the second half of February so does that mean we are due an extra expensive, tatty, one soon?
Oh I can bet it will be kitchen related......

Attachments

Reactions: 4
R
Me to also by a psychiatrist and also I'm agrophobic too so am also unable to leave my house it really grates on me that these illnesses ( because that's what they are ) are just thrown around like they are every day things , as you probably well know they are certainly not !

Well I dont actually know where I'm going with this but I'm a bit p'd off that after having to wait around 6-8 months for each appointment one was due next month they have now said they have had to rearrange my appointment to june instead so that is a whole 12 months I've been waiting ! All I wanna do is be able to leave my bloody house even if it's to walk down to the bottom of my road . Sorry about the rant I just think I needed to get that off my chest .

Cant even remember now what I was going to say in the first place 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣
I have had therapy for OCD and Agoraphobia both are awful conditions I wouldn’t wish on any person to see these terms along with anxiety being bandied about by Influencers is maddening my agoraphobia stops me even getting out of my gate I have been struggling for years with anxiety other than close family & close friends no one knows because I know I will be judged or that some will give me advice on how to cure myself years of CBT have helped and at times I have been able to go shopping , eat out i miss out on days out , holidays planned events are always a huge stress for me it’s no fun and I can’t switch off this anxiety it is my constant companion so to see influencers using this for engagement or content in the way many do is very distress, they are making a mockery of genuine sufferers

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Hi guys, I’ve been lurking a few days now, and omg I’m so glad I’m not the only one who thinks these things! I’ve followed Hinch since she was on this morning to see what the fuss was about, never really thought that much of her, I’m a clean freak and I just thought, most of her ‘tips’ were things I knew anyway, And that the rest was just overkill! I always wondered why she never addressed why she started using febreeze instead of her diluted lenor! She should’ve at least said, oh that’s not safe use this instead!! I always just skipped past her stupid gretel stories cuz her voice grated one me, and didn’t really care what she had to say. But now there’s just too many things that she lies about, and little things not adding up, so I googled and found this place :) so just wanted to say hiiiii 🤚🏼I was never a “hincher” so can’t say you converted me but thanks for saying everything I’ve been thinking!
Exactly how I ended up here! Hopefully more and more people start thinking the same and we can all expose her for what she really is! Her so called career will end quicker than it started 🙌🏼

Reactions: 6
Hi guys, I’ve been lurking a few days now, and omg I’m so glad I’m not the only one who thinks these things! I’ve followed Hinch since she was on this morning to see what the fuss was about, never really thought that much of her, I’m a clean freak and I just thought, most of her ‘tips’ were things I knew anyway, And that the rest was just overkill! I always wondered why she never addressed why she started using febreeze instead of her diluted lenor! She should’ve at least said, oh that’s not safe use this instead!! I always just skipped past her stupid gretel stories cuz her voice grated one me, and didn’t really care what she had to say. But now there’s just too many things that she lies about, and little things not adding up, so I googled and found this place :) so just wanted to say hiiiii 🤚🏼I was never a “hincher” so can’t say you converted me but thanks for saying everything I’ve been thinking!
👋👋👋👋👋👋👋

R

I have had therapy for OCD and Agoraphobia both are awful conditions I wouldn’t wish on any person to see these terms along with anxiety being bandied about by Influencers is maddening my agoraphobia stops me even getting out of my gate I have been struggling for years with anxiety other than close family & close friends no one knows because I know I will be judged or that some will give me advice on how to cure myself years of CBT have helped and at times I have been able to go shopping , eat out i miss out on days out , holidays planned events are always a huge stress for me it’s no fun and I can’t switch off this anxiety it is my constant companion so to see influencers using this for engagement or content in the way many do is very distress, they are making a mockery of genuine sufferers
Sorry to hear you suffer in this way , everything I have just read feels like you live inside my body if that makes sense ? I feel like I can totally relate to you .I wouldn't wish it on anybody either it runs your life doesn't it . I too have had therapy but as I'm unable to leave my house I'm unable to get more therapy .I have also had CBT but it did absolutely nothing for me .sorry dont mean to go on about me I just feel I can relate to you .

I really hope in the future you get all the help you need and are able to do all the things you would want to do .
Sending big hugs you way

Reactions: 5
It's scary that people actually believe this though and proof that Hinch doesn't make it clear that this is her full time employment and pays her a very, very decent salary on top of all the gifts.

Would ice work?!
I’m going to try it!

Reactions: 2
This is the girl who was arranging 'meet the hinchers'. She has gave up coz hinch wasn't responding neither were any of the companies. Was an interesting read. Hinch was never going to meet any of them coz she doesn't care. She's only in it for the money

Attachments

Reactions: 5

"Well guyzzzz, my personal favourite product for this particular job is half a bottle of P&G's 'Hubba Bubba remover spray', lash that on, leave it for 5 minutes, then add half a bottle of Zoflora, and a dollop of Lenor Spring Awakening, then you need to add half a bottle of Elbow Grease (but this only works if it's come from a personalised bottle), then massage it all into a paste using a Scrub Daddy, then use your finger to draw a heart shape in the slimy mess, then wipe it up with a sphonge, then polish it with 14 different coloured cloths. Of course, all that is only if you're going to do it today, if you're doing it tomorrow, hit me up cos I use different products on Thursdays. Hope that helps guyzzzz."

Edit to add: obviously I know this is bollocks, Soph would never use Hubba Bubba remover spray for its intended purpose, she'd use it to clean her car or summat equally as mad.
Ah dam! The only item I don’t own is a scrub daddy, will have to use my normal minkeh, baby minkeh and valentines Minkeh instead to see if that helps!

• Haha

Read this as ‘clean her cat’.

still works tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
This reminds me of something I was going to say actually! She’s not a cleaning account, she’s 99% a shining and polishing account. She just bleeping shines and polished things. Every day. Any good cleaning account would do a Q&A every so often where people could ask questions about things difficult to clean! Back when I was a sheep (very early days, 10k followers - I was more like a lamb and I still have a half full tub of The Pink Stuff 😂) I asked her how to clean my very light fabric headboard that had hair product / sweat stains on it. No reply.

Of course now she’s got the P&G golden handcuffs she probably can’t Recommend stuff even if she did know!!!
I actually had a response once! Very early days, around the 5k mark, I messaged and asked how to clean the front of my oven and microwave as it's like a mirrored front. Think she recommended pink stuff (it didn't work)

On another note, someone on a local Facebook selling page is selling the "hinch yourself happy" book - for £7! In the description she said it had been delivered that day and she had finished it already. So not exactly a difficult read

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.