Mrs Hinch #110 Hinch is lying out of her arse. Surprise! Mum & niece join the Disney farce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See she made it all about her
Of course she has. Because she’s a vile bleep. I hate it anyway when people jump on someone’s death and use it as a chance to gain attention for themselves. Haven’t spoken or bothered with said person in years but jump on social media as soon as they are dead. Sorry but I don’t recall Caroline and Sophie being friends? Shame she didn’t show her such heart-warming affection before she did what she did.
Now on to her suggesting online bullying was the cause of Caroline’s suicide. Who the duck put 50p in this clown? How dare she. I really don’t think online bullying/trolls were the route cause of Caroline’s problems. Sorry if this is harsh as news has only just broken, but she was facing a trial for beating her boyfriend over the head with a vase. Even if he has said he doesn’t want to press charges the CPS have taken it upon themselves to prosecute her anyway meaning they must have some pretty damning evidence against her. No matter how ‘beautiful’ Sophie thinks Caroline is, DV is no joke. And we all know it would be very very different if Caroline was a man. Hinch and the others wouldn’t be gushing over that scenario. Sorry not sorry 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 95
Hinch, stop using Caroline Flack news to up your engagement. This is NOT about you, you self-centred witch. 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I'm so sorry you and your family have been through this. It is a subject very close to my heart. I was (in hindsight) very lucky that my attempt (a long time ago) failed, but I saw the devastation it caused my family. It made me realise that I would be ending my sadness by passing on a lifetime of sadness to those around me. I don't know if I even want Hinch to acknowledge it or not. It is such a sad and tragic thing to have happened & an important subject to be spoken about and if she does, I think it won't be truly heartfelt. It will be the lip service she will think is expected of her, and may also get her column inches - "Mrs Hinch pays sad tribute to Caroline Flack and sends reminder to trolls to think before they speak" 🙄
These people don’t understand what mental health or depression or suicidal thoughts even mean. I found out last night a 26 year old girl killed herself before Xmas she went to school with my kids and seemed to be doing really well in her life and our 84 year old neighbour hanged herself at home last year. Having looked after my daughter after her attempt and taking her every week for therapy for 6 months I know how hard it is. Bore off Stacey s and Sophie H it’s not an illness to can choose to have cause it’s popular !! Thru have no idea and sophie you look like a chav!! They say you can’t buy class and in her case it’s so true!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Hi everyone, can I ask a question please? Basically, I found tattle after falling down the PS rabbit hole (my instincts jumped in straightaway and this place has confirmed what I felt!). My question is, what kind of things has this Mrs Hinch thread series uncovered? I'm not a particular fan of her, do like Zoflora Tropical though! I think I've never jumped on her bandwagon because I know it's all a fake lifestyle anyway and I read she was in media marketing or something previously. So can you summarise 110 threads for me please!?!
There wouldn’t be 110 threads if it was that easy! Honestly, there’s too much to even remember.

Reactions: 11
I literally don't get her, at all.

The whole niece and Ma joining her was planned ages ago... Why lie about it?

And if you're gonna lie, stick to it and don't catch yourself out!

She's going to have to start carrying around a notebook of her daily lies so she doesn't forget. Wonder what else she has lied about?
How do we kno she lied? I’ve missed something 🙈

Hinch needs to take her own advice in regards to ‘trolls’ as she is vile. Setting her army onto people who don’t kiss her arse. The things they came out with could easily have tipped someone over the edge. She’s put herself in the public eye, documents everything and lies about things. She can’t throw a fit and cry troll when people figure that out. We all knew the kitchen was getting done while they were away, we all knew the mum and niece were coming at some point too. How that’s makes us trolls I don’t know.

• Heart
Hinch is lucky the people she's set her army on haven't killed themselves. Must have been very traumatic being set on like that.

Reactions: 36
There was no way she could have booked her niece and mum in the hotel such last minute as it was fully booked. She should have just said from the start that her niece would be joining her later but instead made up this story that they added 2 extra day on their trip and added another room. It was all planned out from before. No one would say a bad word about her if she was honest. Bringing her niece is actually a really lovely thing to do.

• Heart
Hinch needs to take her own advice in regards to ‘trolls’ as she is vile. Setting her army onto people who don’t kiss her arse. The things they came out with could easily have tipped someone over the edge. She’s put herself in the public eye, documents everything and lies about things. She can’t throw a fit and cry troll when people figure that out. We all knew the kitchen was getting done while they were away, we all knew the mum and niece were coming at some point too. How that’s makes us trolls I don’t know.
My thoughts too, Mrs Hinch needs to realise what she causing too

Reactions: 12
Hi everyone, can I ask a question please? Basically, I found tattle after falling down the PS rabbit hole (my instincts jumped in straightaway and this place has confirmed what I felt!). My question is, what kind of things has this Mrs Hinch thread series uncovered? I'm not a particular fan of her, do like Zoflora Tropical though! I think I've never jumped on her bandwagon because I know it's all a fake lifestyle anyway and I read she was in media marketing or something previously. So can you summarise 110 threads for me please!?!
She’s an experienced and capable saleswoman pretending to be a ditsy relatable woman who apparently has no idea how she got here. She’s encouraging vulnerable people to get into more and more debt to achieve her lifestyle while pretending to be their friend. But inconsistencies in her stories have proved time and time again that she is a complete and total liar.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
She’s also lied about her kitchen wall being knocked down. The truth is she has a whole new kitchen being fitted and that didn’t happen in those 3 days. She was already planning this kitchen at the start of the year. You can’t get a bespoke kitchen in under a week.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I have been keeping an eye on these threads for a while now and they have been such an eye opener, I was never a big fan of her but there was an interest there I cannot lie. Some of the things she was making stories about just weren't adding up for me which prompted me to have a look at the threads and was glad to see my suspicions were shared by many! I can barely keep up with the comments haha.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She’s an experienced and capable saleswoman pretending to be a ditsy relatable woman who apparently has no idea how she got here. She’s encouraging vulnerable people to get into more and more debt to achieve her lifestyle while pretending to be their friend. But inconsistencies in her stories have proved time and time again that she is a complete and total liar.
Exactly. In years to come she may be responsible for people taking their own lives due to the debt they go into trying to be like her. Her whole thing was doing her house on a budget but there is nothing budget in her house. Even her cleaning products are expensive. If she’s not careful she will have a lot to answer for

Reactions: 25
Didn’t she say months ago she’d booked something for her birthday and we might find it boring? Did she then really try and claim it was only booked last week? I think I missed that.
Yes that definitely happened now you mention it. I remember her saying (well I remember reading it as a caption on her story cus I can't stand listening to her ) that she was going away for her bdau

Reactions: 7
Of course she has. Because she’s a vile bleep. I hate it anyway when people jump on someone’s death and use it as a chance to gain attention for themselves. Haven’t spoken or bothered with said person in years but jump on social media as soon as they are dead. Sorry but I don’t recall Caroline and Sophie being friends? Shame she didn’t show her such heart-warming affection before she did what she did.
Now on to her suggesting online bullying was the cause of Caroline’s suicide. Who the duck put 50p in this clown? How dare she. I really don’t think online bullying/trolls were the route cause of Caroline’s problems. Sorry if this is harsh as news has only just broken, but she was facing a trial for beating her boyfriend over the head with a vase. Even if he has said he doesn’t want to press charges the CPS have taken it upon themselves to prosecute her anyway meaning they must have some pretty damning evidence against her. No matter how ‘beautiful’ Sophie thinks Caroline is, DV is no joke. And we all know it would be very very different if Caroline was a man. Hinch and the others wouldn’t be gushing over that scenario. Sorry not sorry 🤷🏼‍♀️
I completely agree with this. I find it all really sad that Caroline has done what she’s done, she was still really young and should have had the rest of her life to live but unfortunately life didn’t turn out so well for her and she was obviously in a very dark place. That being said if what she was being accused of did happen then we can’t ignore that just because she’s now dead? And I said exactly the same thing about if this was a man who was up for assaulting a woman people would have a completely different opinion. I feel for her family and for her boyfriend who now has this on his conscience for the rest of his life. All this being said a young woman has still lost her life and that in itself is extremely sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Another one using the death for her own gain. It's grim.

She's in no way similar to Caroline, who was a proper celeb and social media was a minor tool in her work. She had alot of demons and didn't end her life over people talking about her kitchen.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
There are a lot of posts on Instagram doing the same thing, plastering her suicide with their own anti troll agenda. It’s revolting.
Yes, this.

I don't doubt Caroline Flack was at the receiving end of some nasty comments but she obviously had an awful lot more going on in her life, most of which we have no idea about. She was also facing trial for assault in a few weeks in which her whole private life was about to be raked over in public.

And these dumb people on Instagram are making it all about them.

Reactions: 24
IF Hinch is so upset by Caroline’s passing then perhaps she’ll NOT post any stories or pics of her 30th tomorrow out of respect and just enjoy the time away with her precious family!!
... Nah don’t think so! 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Thing is with hinch is that she sees us as trolls when in fact we aren't. We comment on her content, pull her out on her lies IT'S THAT PART THAT SHE DOESN'T LIKE. What she wants is for us to disappear so she can carry on deceiving people
This 100%. If these people didnt lie and be so deceitful then tattle probably wouldn't exist

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.