Mrs Hinch #110 Hinch is lying out of her arse. Surprise! Mum & niece join the Disney farce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See she made it all about her
She has right!! The thing is we don’t know if it had anything to do with whatever others are saying, she was not in a good place and had been arrested. She wanted to be with her guy, this could be part of the reason why she did what she did. I could be wrong though. Poor girl 😢. That Hinch is something else to make it all about her ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Of course she has. Because she’s a vile bleep. I hate it anyway when people jump on someone’s death and use it as a chance to gain attention for themselves. Haven’t spoken or bothered with said person in years but jump on social media as soon as they are dead. Sorry but I don’t recall Caroline and Sophie being friends? Shame she didn’t show her such heart-warming affection before she did what she did.
Now on to her suggesting online bullying was the cause of Caroline’s suicide. Who the duck put 50p in this clown? How dare she. I really don’t think online bullying/trolls were the route cause of Caroline’s problems. Sorry if this is harsh as news has only just broken, but she was facing a trial for beating her boyfriend over the head with a vase. Even if he has said he doesn’t want to press charges the CPS have taken it upon themselves to prosecute her anyway meaning they must have some pretty damning evidence against her. No matter how ‘beautiful’ Sophie thinks Caroline is, DV is no joke. And we all know it would be very very different if Caroline was a man. Hinch and the others wouldn’t be gushing over that scenario. Sorry not sorry 🤷🏼‍♀️
More or less put everything I was thinking in the last 10 minutes!
I have just seen her latest stories...I am appalled, almost lost for words that she is trying to use this for her own benefit?
If she is talking about a site like ours then I can honestly say (and I am honest) I would not be a part of any bullying, yes sometimes comments can get taken a little too far but on the whole most comments are people's opinions AND we are talking to each other, we are not publishing lies or seeking out Hinchers.
This is a place you come if you wish to...if you don't want to see anything you dont like then DON'T come here?? 😡
I just find it unbelievable this person is on holiday with her family, a baby and a young girl and she wants to sit and write THAT who the hell does she think she is?? 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
You know, she really is so far removed from reality it’s unbelievable.

Sophie, no one trolls you on here. People are calling you out for your repeated lies, your mercenary money making fleecing ways, your constant advertising, your self centred actions and your mania. Caroline Flack was famous for a talent, presenting and dancing and all things required TO MAKE A CELEBRITY. Caroline didn’t lie to people to sell or plug bleeping air fresheners and whine when people didn’t like it. Stop putting yourself in the same bracket as a girl who was in a very very very dark place. I hope to god if you do ever feel like that you feel you can turn to and talk to people. Or if you have sold your soul to gleam and they’ve manipulated you and blown so much smoke up your arse that you have developed this godlike complex’ that when it does all come to an end you can reveal all and tell the bleeping truth about what goes on. I suspect you’ve fully bought into your own brand now though and hopefully you will fade into obscurity and live a safe, peaceful and normal life out of the limelight. No one on this forum is trolling you. Stop bleeping lying and taking the piss. It’s really that easy. Your problems are easily solved. Unlike other peoples

• Heart
Reactions: 63
IF Hinch is so upset by Caroline’s passing then perhaps she’ll NOT post any stories or pics of her 30th tomorrow out of respect and just enjoy the time away with her precious family!!
... Nah don’t think so! 🤬
Ha ha ha as if she would be so respectful or enlightened to do that. She’s not nearly intelligent enough to give it a second thought.

Reactions: 12
I think hinch is definitely referring to tattle and I feel like maybe I should feel bad? But then also the fact she lies so much takes over from that and most things we say aren't really 'bad' or 'hate speech' it's just uncovering what she has done.
I don't think she really has any 'trolls' or any idea what it would really be like. I'm sure a few weirdos send her messages but nothing's to the extreme of other celebrities (that girl from little mix for example)
She definitely just thinks a troll is someone who doesn't agree with her opinion or if they call her out for something she lies about, they instantly get called a troll.

What has happened to Caroline is so so sad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
I have just seen her latest stories...I am appalled, almost lost for words that she is trying to use this for her own benefit?
If she is talking about a site like ours then I can honestly say (and I am honest) I would not be a part of any bullying, yes sometimes comments can get taken a little too far but on the whole most comments are people's opinions AND we are talking to each other, we are not publishing lies or seeking out Hinchers.
This is a place you come if you wish to...if you don't want to see anything you dont like then DON'T come here?? 😡
I just find it unbelievable this person is on holiday with her family, a baby and a young girl and she wants to sit and write THAT who the hell does she think she is?? 😡
It’s true. It’s not like we seek her out and write horrible things on her post or send her hateful messages. We call her out on her lies and she comes searching for us. She is not being trolled she is the troll. And she has turned her barmy army into trolls and they can’t even see that they are trolls as they feel they are protecting their queen.

Reactions: 22
I read that the girl she outed and set her trolls on the last time has been sectioned and still receives death threats x

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
She says it’s “mental torture” yet when she gets the chance to go away and have a luxury break with her family she’s continually posting stories on Instagram. Last night sharing pics of herself in the bath and letting her 3M followers know she was going to give Jamie sex.
She’s f@cking deluded as well as being a first class narcissist.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Exactly. They say if you don't like them, don't look at their Insta etc but if they don't like Tattle, don't look at Tattle!!

I was going to bed but I've found myself back here 🤣

Wondered how long it would be until we got dragged into this..
Screenshot_20200215_212015_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I think hinch is definitely referring to tattle and I feel like maybe I should feel bad? But then also the fact she lies so much takes over from that and most things we say aren't really 'bad' or 'hate speed' it's just uncovering what she has done.
I don't think she really has any 'trolls' or any idea what it would really be like. I'm sure a few weirdos send her messages but nothing's to the extreme of other celebrities (that girl from little mix for example)
She definitely just thinks a troll is someone who doesn't agree with her opinion or if they call her out for something she lies about, they instantly get called a troll.

What has happened to Caroline is so so sad.
I watched that program with the girl from little mix and I’m not ashamed to say it made me cry. To think that people can be so horrible to someone they don’t know. That is definitely not us. Sophie doesn’t know the meaning of trolling. If she did she would be reluctant to show all her life on social media. Her account is a cleaning account so why have her son and niece on it? She has no experienced any trolling as if she had she would want to protect them.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m beginning to think the “Hinch effect” is going to implode one day. Her followers worship the ground she walks on, they even go after someone that dares to speak against their “Queen” we’ve seen people put Zoflora in wax burners with disastrous consequences. Her followers HAVE to have the things she promotes, it’s almost like she’s unwittingly created a cult. She’s a fan of saying “we’re all in this together, we’re all learning” but what about the vulnerable people or the lonely or anyone battling with their mental health, they pressurise themselves to buy her products to be part of the gang, that they’re not alone. Are their people at home now worrying that they’re not good enough because they can’t afford to take their families on holiday. I feel like she posts far too much on insta, random strangers know every detail of her life, her family, her child & she’s made them believe every one of her “Hinchers” are her best friend. No wonder she’s afraid to leave the house in case she bumps into one of these over zealous followers, I’d be more scared of them than any paparazzi trying to get a picture. Is this why she’s constantly hiding behind Gretal & filters the life out of all her pictures, so no one really actually knows what she looks like. Yeah, she’s made a friggin fortune being Mrs Hinch, but at what cost? I think all the continuity errors in her recent stories is because she doesn’t want her Hinchers to know where she is, and what day she was travelling. This is all going to crumble at some point, insta won’t last forever. She can sit pretty in castle grey skull when that happens, what about all her “friends” that can’t see what she’s doing all day every day.

Reactions: 29
Is it kind to mislead 3 million people that you are paid to promote products and telling them you love and couldn’t live with out it even though you are only saying those things because you are paid to

is it kind to lie to 3 million people who you claim are all your friends and you love them so much - for example telling them you had a thought in the middle of the night to put a hole in your kitchen wall and a few days later you have no wall and a brand spanking new kitchen? Or another example is being gifted a travel stroller and telling 3 million people you can’t wait to bring it on your holiday to then not but not address it even after telling all those people how amazing it was

is it kind to show 3 million people you dousing your home in a mixture of fabric softener and water and despite clearly been told it’s a fire safety hazard and would it be kind of you to never relaying that information to your followers who copied you doing this and many of which have small children in their homes and still do this not realising it’s a

is it kind to ignore your followers who actually worship the ground you walk on but pay attention to a single negative message and spread the users profile information with a clear direction that you want your followers to go and tell them what you think of them?

Is it kind to diagnose yourself with a mental ill health condition and potentially damage a lot of people who genuinely do suffer by making a mockery of feelings they experience

is it kind to charge people £10 for a blank book of lists when really you could of as a thank you to your loyal following gave them a free app to make these lists and also save all the trees you’ve used to make said book.

my opinion is that her actions are not kind and all have consequences and she should think before she speaks and acts in front of her platform

• Heart
Reactions: 104
How do we kno she lied? I’ve missed something 🙈
Hi....welcome!
It's very difficult at the moment for us to detail everything...things have moved pretty quick over the last few days and we have had a lot of new members
Try to scan through the last couple of threads it's very interesting reading...we are a good group, solid and caring and happy to see new members.

Reactions: 23
Is she actually trying to compare herself to Caroline Flack? Soph I'm sorry but you 👏🏻put👏🏻 yourself 👏🏻in👏🏻the👏🏻 public 👏🏻eye!!
Aiming to make yourself famous for doing....basically nothing and then complaining about all the things that fame brings along with it is about the most tasteless things you can do off the back of somebody's tragic suicide.
You started your little Instagram account. You approached Gleam. You wanted all of this. If you didn't want the fame and the "trolls" (I use quotes because having an opinion does not automatically make a person a troll) then you should have turned down Gleam. You should have turned down all the freebies and ads and all the rest. And you should have stopped documenting your baby sons life who's too young to even give consent to have his privacy completely invaded by you, his mother!!.

So stop. Stop trying to make Caroline Flacks death all about you.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
From Hinch and other influencers to random people I used to work with - Caroline Flack’s passing has brought me back to when Robin Williams died. Again it was the posting of the token “It’s ok not to be ok” the smiling picture with “This is the face of depression” tag, all of them watching the likes roll in. Not saying at all that a celebrity’s passing shouldn’t be spoken about. It’s possible to give your condolences for someone you admired in the public eye or simply someone you’re sad to see go like that whether you liked them or not. However it turned out that Robin Williams health was degenerating pretty fast and that was something he (in my opinion) quite rightly didn’t want to see out. In the case of Caroline Flack, nobody knows why she chose to take her own life. Nobody knows for sure. Yet influencers in particular have taken this tragedy, and it is tragic, and turned it into a vehicle for their own agenda about trolls, the media, gossip sites, any negativity thrown their way. It’s actually really disrespectful if you think about it. Mega disrespectful. Tomorrow? It’s back to #ad, gifted outfits from Pretty Little Thing, Iconic London tutorials, Skinny Tea, using their children to keep the cash rolling in. A story post gone within 24 hours. That’s all the respect most of these people are willing to extend to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I’d say Jamie is only delighted he got the ‘sex’ last night, with those connecting rooms there won’t even be holding hands incase Mummy Barker is in giving her ‘advice’ 🤣🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Okay these threads are moving too fast and I forgot to ask earlier.. how come she deleted her kitchen grid post? Was it getting a load of comments or was it just being mentioned on here?

Reactions: 2
I think hinch is definitely referring to tattle and I feel like maybe I should feel bad?
Don't feel bad, unless you have directly sent her vitriolic messages. This is a public forum that gives people a safe space to air their grievances. If she didn't seek sites like this out, she would be none the wiser as to what was being said about her. She goes out of her way to look, and because she knows that we see through her bullshit and don't kiss her arse, she feels that gives her the right to brand us as trolls. All it is, is a difference of opinion. She put herself out there, no matter how much she bleats on about "I don't know how this happened to little old me" and as she herself acknowledged in the Dunelm video, not everyone will like you. She also has the power to pull the plug on all this at any time. Yes sometimes, comments get a bit personal but those comments I would say are in the minority. I myself, said something the other day, about Jamie and him punching and I actually felt bad afterwards and thought that's not why I'm on here, or what my issue is. I don't actually even think he's that bad (looking - he's still as much to blame for brand Hinch). The problem is the more you disagree with and dislike someones actions and behaviour, the lines can sometimes blur and you end up not liking them as a person and can look for more things (and sometimes things that aren't even there) to find fault with. However all the things that brought us to this site and the things we don't like and strongly disagree with and pull her up on are absolutely warranted and is not trolling.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I’m beginning to think the “Hinch effect” is going to implode one day. Her followers worship the ground she walks on, they even go after someone that dares to speak against their “Queen” we’ve seen people put Zoflora in wax burners with disastrous consequences. Her followers HAVE to have the things she promotes, it’s almost like she’s unwittingly created a cult. She’s a fan of saying “we’re all in this together, we’re all learning” but what about the vulnerable people or the lonely or anyone battling with their mental health, they pressurise themselves to buy her products to be part of the gang, that they’re not alone. Are their people at home now worrying that they’re not good enough because they can’t afford to take their families on holiday. I feel like she posts far too much on insta, random strangers know every detail of her life, her family, her child & she’s made them believe every one of her “Hinchers” are her best friend. No wonder she’s afraid to leave the house in case she bumps into one of these over zealous followers, I’d be more scared of them than any paparazzi trying to get a picture. Is this why she’s constantly hiding behind Gretal & filters the life out of all her pictures, so no one really actually knows what she looks like. Yeah, she’s made a friggin fortune being Mrs Hinch, but at what cost? I think all the continuity errors in her recent stories is because she doesn’t want her Hinchers to know where she is, and what day she was travelling. This is all going to crumble at some point, insta won’t last forever. She can sit pretty in castle grey skull when that happens, what about all her “friends” that can’t see what she’s doing all day every day.
Exactly...that is what annoys me, the damage she is doing to young Mums....making them feel insecure and unable to provide adequately for their children and I know....I am not making educated guesses, I have first hand knowledge!
And the comment at the bottom...I love you all...give me strength...3 million strangers?
But will I go post this on my Instagram account.....NO I WON'T!!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.