Mrs Hinch #110 Hinch is lying out of her arse. Surprise! Mum & niece join the Disney farce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soph don’t read here so won’t see any of the posts criticising her!!

ALSO my last bit to say, NOONE was concerned when she was looking weak, pale and thin....NOONE commented infact everyone said how beautiful she was BUT us lot here all gathered and prayed for her to get help, prayed someone would step up and help!!!!
We care!!!! More then people assume and think!
Who prayed and for what? I dont recall any prayer vigil

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Didn’t she say months ago she’d booked something for her birthday and we might find it boring? Did she then really try and claim it was only booked last week? I think I missed that.
Yep she said she’s ago it was booked and it wasn’t necessarily everyone’s ‘thing’ but they were excited about it

Yep she said she’s ago it was booked and it wasn’t necessarily everyone’s ‘thing’ but they were excited about it
Ages ago even!

Reactions: 10
Who on earth puts a filter on a young girl like her niece? Truly dreadful.

I showed my hubby her photo - he has no idea who she is. I asked him what he thought (of her over filtered nostril free pic). He thought for a bit and said ‘is it one of those blokes off that drag race programme?’ Priceless.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I literally don't get her, at all.

The whole niece and Ma joining her was planned ages ago... Why lie about it?

And if you're gonna lie, stick to it and don't catch yourself out!

She's going to have to start carrying around a notebook of her daily lies so she doesn't forget. Wonder what else she has lied about?
Ha ha ha ....she dont need anymore books to carry around, she never seems to be without her "best sellers" 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
I wonder if Mrs Hinch will take 1 min of her time to mention the lovely Caroline Flack sadly taking her own life 😢
After all she Regards herself a celebrity! And loves Love Island.
Rip Caroline ❤
Oh she has and she’s nicely made it about herself

• Angry
Reactions: 14
That holiday has cost them a fortune. It looks like she’s staying club level at the DLH and is eating in Inventions every day which is top tier on the Disney Dining plan.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I literally don't get her, at all.

The whole niece and Ma joining her was planned ages ago... Why lie about it?

And if you're gonna lie, stick to it and don't catch yourself out!

She's going to have to start carrying around a notebook of her daily lies so she doesn't forget. Wonder what else she has lied about?

£10 notebook? 😂

Reactions: 5
I
There are a lot of posts on Instagram doing the same thing, plastering her suicide with their own anti troll agenda. It’s revolting.
I agree. Didn’t see any of them stand in solidarity when it was clear the media were destroying her and dragging her through the muck.
the thing with hinch is now she has enough money to step away from this game and go back and live a normal life but she actually loves the feeling of celebrity and if anything she’s contributing to poor mental ill health by self diagnosing herself with anxiety because she feels nerves she should understand that has consequences

Reactions: 29
Ok, so I haven’t posted on a Hinch thread for months. But I really can’t keep this to myself.

A PERSONS SUICIDE IS NOT TO BE USED FOR CONTENT AND/OR ENGAGEMENT.

My brother took his own life. Years on we are still uncovering ‘reasons’, things that we just didn’t know, that cumulated in him making that awful choice. I can assure Mrs Hinch, along with all the other ‘influencers’ making this all about them, that the reasons run so much deeper than ‘nasty’ comments posted on lines.

These self-serving posts are at best tone deaf, and at worst a cruel attempt to garner attention. As someone who has has been through this, I can guarantee that these ‘woe is me posts’ are providing no comfort to Caroline’s family. They are however causing distress to people like me, who’ve lived through it. It’s high time Hinch considered the emotional & psychological impact of the content she puts out there. Starting with this one.
I’m sorry about your brother.

I was thinking exactly this. Why has everyone assumed that the negative attention was the cause? Is there any evidence to suggest this. As far as I’ve read there wasn’t a note?

Like you said, the reasons probably run far deeper.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh duck off soph, u seem to forget what u made ur sheep go and do with your, “here’s her account, do with it what u will” comment!!!
She can’t play the sweet little fukin angel now!!!
Omg she’s pissed me off!!

Reactions: 47
Hi everyone, can I ask a question please? Basically, I found tattle after falling down the PS rabbit hole (my instincts jumped in straightaway and this place has confirmed what I felt!). My question is, what kind of things has this Mrs Hinch thread series uncovered? I'm not a particular fan of her, do like Zoflora Tropical though! I think I've never jumped on her bandwagon because I know it's all a fake lifestyle anyway and I read she was in media marketing or something previously. So can you summarise 110 threads for me please!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Didn’t she say months ago she’d booked something for her birthday and we might find it boring? Did she then really try and claim it was only booked last week? I think I missed that.
No I think wires have maybe been crossed. It was booked a while ago, FOR a week. Or at least, that's how I understood it. I always refer to it, but I remember she bought that marbled, travel mirror in Primark and said she would be taking it away with her and then tried to smooth it over by saying if she were to go somewhere, but it was obviously this trip she was talking about, which had already been booked.

I

I agree. Didn’t see any of them stand in solidarity when it was clear the media were destroying her and dragging her through the muck.
the thing with hinch is now she has enough money to step away from this game and go back and live a normal life but she actually loves the feeling of celebrity and if anything she’s contributing to poor mental ill health by self diagnosing herself with anxiety because she feels nerves she should understand that has consequences
I agree, I am more inclined to think the press/media did far worst than Trolls also she had a up and coming trial next month! ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Disgusting using someone’s suicide as an opportunity to make a dig at people who criticise her, aka “trolls”. She hasn’t got a bleeping clue what she is talking about.

Reactions: 31
Hi. Long time no speak. I had a little down time 😟 hence no presence here. On a day she went I felt really tit, no jealous because I can go anytime if I want to so went and try to book it for me and kids as hubster needs to work. No Eurostar travelling there until 17th from st Pancras No rooms available until after 20th in Disneyland hotel unless Ma and niece stays at Davey Crocker farm and walk 3 km one way to meet her.

Why lie about such petty little things. Why not just say oh my niece and mum will be joining us at half term. Bloody moron

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.