Mrs Hinch #110 Hinch is lying out of her arse. Surprise! Mum & niece join the Disney farce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay these threads are moving too fast and I forgot to ask earlier.. how come she deleted her kitchen grid post? Was it getting a load of comments or was it just being mentioned on here?
I think maybe coz it was mentioned on here and people would probably end up finding it when she reveals her new kitchen next week. I didn’t think to go and look at it to see if it had an additional comments post #WallGate. I wonder if anyone else did.

Reactions: 3
Okay these threads are moving too fast and I forgot to ask earlier.. how come she deleted her kitchen grid post? Was it getting a load of comments or was it just being mentioned on here?
Cause she’s a lying skank who’s been found out lol

Reactions: 11
I’d say Jamie is only delighted he got the ‘sex’ last night, with those connecting rooms there won’t even be holding hands incase Mummy Barker is in giving her ‘advice’ 🤣🤮
Oh my gosh can you imagine. Although soph said her mum watches and replies to all her Instagram stories so maybe she gave a few pointers on there 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
From Hinch and other influencers to random people I used to work with - Caroline Flack’s passing has brought me back to when Robin Williams died. Again it was the posting of the token “It’s ok not to be ok” the smiling picture with “This is the face of depression” tag, all of them watching the likes roll in. Not saying at all that a celebrity’s passing shouldn’t be spoken about. It’s possible to give your condolences for someone you admired in the public eye or simply someone you’re sad to see go like that whether you liked them or not. However it turned out that Robin Williams health was degenerating pretty fast and that was something he (in my opinion) quite rightly didn’t want to see out. In the case of Caroline Flack, nobody knows why she chose to take her own life. Nobody knows for sure. Yet influencers in particular have taken this tragedy, and it is tragic, and turned it into a vehicle for their own agenda about trolls, the media, gossip sites, any negativity thrown their way. It’s actually really disrespectful if you think about it. Mega disrespectful. Tomorrow? It’s back to #ad, gifted outfits from Pretty Little Thing, Iconic London tutorials, Skinny Tea, using their children to keep the cash rolling in. A story post gone within 24 hours. That’s all the respect most of these people are willing to extend to her.
Very well said 👏🏼

I know of a woman whose daughter committed suicide many years ago and one of the things that still upsets her to this day is people (even family) using her daughters suicide to promote an anti bullying message when even her own mother doesn’t know that’s why she did it. She knows it went much deeper than that and there were so many other reasons (in fact she hadn’t been bullied that they knew of for years before it happened).

It’s right to say be kind, it’s right to say we should look out for signs that people aren’t ok. But that doesn’t mean we don’t get to call out bullshit when we see it.

Reactions: 19
Whilst I think it’s lovely for her niece to join them, why the hell has she lied the whole time? You can’t just tag on an extra two nights and include 2 extra people onto your trip during a busy period like half term! Why does she feel the need for people to think she’s this amazing Aunty and is the kindest person ever? It’s a kind thing to do to include your niece so why make out like it was a last min surprise for her? It’s weird

Reactions: 11
Exactly...that is what annoys me, the damage she is doing to young Mums....making them feel insecure and unable to provide adequately for their children and I know....I am not making educated guesses, I have first hand knowledge!
And the comment at the bottom...I love you all...give me strength...3 million strangers??
I’ve felt it too, after recently becoming a step mum to 10 and 7 year old boys who I love as if they were my own, I’ve felt under so much pressure and compared myself to their mum. I’ve been struggling with my mental health, had to take time off work which has resulted in my wages being reduced. I fell into the Hinch trap & was buying the products she was recommending. Thankfully my partner recognised I was struggling & has been an unbelievable support.
The younger one is always asking when we’re going on holiday and how he’d love to go on holiday with me, his dad and brother. We can’t afford it, it’s as simple as that. But what we can afford to give is our time. We bake, play silly games, laugh every day. Those are the memories we want to create for them. And it’s working, they both call me their “other mum” because “they didn’t grow in my tummy, but I love & look after them like a mummy” hearing those words reinforced I’m doing something right, we don’t need to get ourselves into debt to take them to Disney to feel appreciated ❤

I hope you know how much your child(ren) love you, keep behind you, that’s all they need 😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Exactly...that is what annoys me, the damage she is doing to young Mums....making them feel insecure and unable to provide adequately for their children and I know....I am not making educated guesses, I have first hand knowledge!
And the comment at the bottom...I love you all...give me strength...3 million strangers?
But will I go post this on my Instagram account.....NO I WON'T!!
Exactly this. I'm a new mum and I exhausted myself cleaning the house while my baby napped because I felt like I would be a failure if I didn't have a perfectly clean home. To the point that I quietly cried when my baby woke up at 6am because I was so tired from the day before. When what I should have been doing was resting while my baby napped so I'd have the energy to do it all again the next day.

Is that what you wanted Soph? Tired mums crying in the dark morning hours when their baby woke up for the day, because they ran themselves so ragged the day before that they have absolutely nothing left in the tank?

Thankfully along with many, I saw the light. Now when baby naps I sit down, have a nice cup of tea and think "meh, the laundry can wait" Which, for the record, is a full load and not three measly items that I Whoshhhed at 30 to save the planet 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
Hi everyone, can I ask a question please? Basically, I found tattle after falling down the PS rabbit hole (my instincts jumped in straightaway and this place has confirmed what I felt!). My question is, what kind of things has this Mrs Hinch thread series uncovered? I'm not a particular fan of her, do like Zoflora Tropical though! I think I've never jumped on her bandwagon because I know it's all a fake lifestyle anyway and I read she was in media marketing or something previously. So can you summarise 110 threads for me please!?!
No, the threads are long enough with them being repeated 🤣🤣🤣 read them please haha

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg she’s a dick she really is. Doesn’t she realise this thread is about her lies her manipulated business and her dam right greedyness. Honestly I follow so many interior accounts and they are so open and honest. I don’t know if anyone follows shoe string renovation and she’s basically advertising for zoopla to help pay her debts off. I can’t fault her. I could name loads. That’s all people want is honesty and reality. A day in her life “let’s make up some tit Jamie and lie to everyone and take their money then advertise the tit out of something we will chuck away or give away. Then post quotes about trolls and people picking on me. It’s actually infuriating. She’s created her own monsters and until she gives her head a wobble people will continue to call her out on her tit. People could argue why follow her then?! Unfollow her. But the thing is I really liked her. And funnily enough she did motivate me to get up of my arse and organise the home etc and that’s the frustrating part. I suppose I’m just waiting for it all go tits up for her now. There’s so many new tattlers on here in these last few days just from the Disney trip!!

well done if you made it this far 😂

Reactions: 25
How the duck can Soph bang on about Trolls when she is a troll herself. What she forgets is us Tattlers have a bloody good memory and we pick up on things she accuses those of doing that she is guilty of herself.
Now shut the duck up Soph you know sweet F A

Reactions: 24
What I want to know ok is how is it she has 3 million friends on her main page and 52.9k friends on her personal. I mean does she really have that many friends. Why have a personal account with 52.9k followers? duck does she know that many people she’d want to see her private life. Look at Coleen Rooney. Mega famous and has like 200+ people on her private insta. Because that’s for her genuine friends and family. So if Zoflo Twunt Liffe wanted to shut the trolls up she’d move all the personal crap to her private page and limit the access / amount of friends and keep her main page as her business. Thus reducing her anxiety and mental health issues. Thus leading a happier troll free life. Haha. But then what do I know.

Reactions: 24
You know, she really is so far removed from reality it’s unbelievable.

Sophie, no one trolls you on here. People are calling you out for your repeated lies, your mercenary money making fleecing ways, your constant advertising, your self centred actions and your mania. Caroline Flack was famous for a talent, presenting and dancing and all things required TO MAKE A CELEBRITY. Caroline didn’t lie to people to sell or plug bleeping air fresheners and whine when people didn’t like it. Stop putting yourself in the same bracket as a girl who was in a very very very dark place. I hope to god if you do ever feel like that you feel you can turn to and talk to people. Or if you have sold your soul to gleam and they’ve manipulated you and blown so much smoke up your arse that you have developed this godlike complex’ that when it does all come to an end you can reveal all and tell the bleeping truth about what goes on. I suspect you’ve fully bought into your own brand now though and hopefully you will fade into obscurity and live a safe, peaceful and normal life out of the limelight. No one on this forum is trolling you. Stop bleeping lying and taking the piss. It’s really that easy. Your problems are easily solved. Unlike other peoples
This !!! This needs to be put on her bloody Facebook page/group. This is 100% spot on.

Reactions: 16
Exactly this. I'm a new mum and I exhausted myself cleaning the house while my baby napped because I felt like I would be a failure I'd I didn't have a clean home. To the point that I quietly cried when my baby woke up at 6am because I was so tired from the day before. When what I should have been doing was resting while my baby napped so I'd have the energy to do it all again the next day.

Is that what you wanted Soph? Tired mums crying in the dark morning hours when their baby woke up for the day, because they ran themselves so ragged the day before that they have absolutely nothing left in the tank?
Hello....your post is exactly what I have been posting about since day one..( I was reading here a lot longer than posting)
I am hoping that you are being a mum now and ignoring the other stuff...I am an old mum, about to become a granny.... at this moment in time you need to care for yourself first...people will think that a strange thing to say but if you dont care for yourself first, you cant care for baby, you need to sleep and eat, baby needs little else apart from clean nappies, food, being warm and you!! 😘

Reactions: 15
Sophie you are an absolute duck wit ! "I beg with all my heart for the online hate speech to end"?
On the morning of January 10th this year, you, with that hideous old woman filter on your face, posted a story about someone making a comment you didn't like about Ronnie. (You still don't seem to grasp that putting him in full view of the Instagram world will invite both positive and negative attention) You said you would name and shame anyone has trolled your innocent baby, showing the full name of the person who made the comment. This basically gave your lunatic army carte blanche to vicariously attack, troll, and intimidate the person who had an opinion! You really need to use a thesaurus and educate yourself on the words troll and opinion as they are very different.
How dare you use the tragic suicide of Caroline Flack to "beg with all your heart" for online hate speech to end when you unashamedly and without a single ounce of remorse, set your army a mission which they well and truly accomplished with online hate speech?
How dare you?
I hope you are proud of yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 88
There are a lot of posts on Instagram doing the same thing, plastering her suicide with their own anti troll agenda. It’s revolting.
I knew Grinch would use Caroline’s sad passing for her own gain. She has spends her time clearly reading the threads here on Tattle. Branding us as ‘Trolls’, when in fact all the tattlers follows is share our opinions (which I believe is our right to do), calling her our for lying. That woman is so selfish. I’m so glad I have seen the light!

I am absolutely appalled you could do this Sophie.

Reactions: 19
Hello....your post is exactly what I have been posting about since day one..( I was reading here a lot longer than posting)
I am hoping that you are being a mum now and ignoring the other stuff...I am an old mum, about to become a granny.... at this moment in time you need to care for yourself first...people will think that a strange thing to say but if you dont care for yourself first, you cant care for baby, you need to sleep and eat, baby needs little else apart from clean nappies, food, being warm and you!! 😘
Oh yeah I've completely scaled back now! I still keep a tidy kitchen, do laundry every other day (baby blows out a ridiculous amount 💩🙈) but God to think I was vacuuming and mopping while he slept when I could have been lying in my arse doing nothing for an hour. He doesn't care then the floors were last mopped! He doesn't care if there are toaster crumbs on the counter. He doesn't care if the shower door has soap scum buildup. He just cares about having a nice dry nappy, a full belly and making funny noises. It's such a shame that Hinch is willingly missing out on all this!!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I read that the girl she outed and set her trolls on the last time has been sectioned and still receives death threats x

I was feeling bad for being a part of this site and then you reminded me of this. What she did to that girl was horrendous - she encouraged vile comments and allowed her ‘hinchers’ to carry it on. We all can and should learn from what has happened from Caroline Flack’s awfully sad passing - and that includes Hinch.

Reactions: 25
We where talking about Hinch this afternoon and I pray I’m wrong but I said it’s all going to come crashing round her head when she sets her army on the wrong person and something like this happens because of it
ive had depression I’ve had pnd twice I’ve had a breakdown and suffer with ptsd
ask anyone who knows me and theyll all say how happy & smiley I am-they don’t see the dark days when I can’t leave my house,I haven’t washed and all I can do is cry
if the Hinch army turned on me I think I’d try to harm myself-and I know she’d do her best to wriggle out of any blame
I can see her now squealing that she’s not trolled anyone-no love you get your cult to do it for you-and that’s still trolling by default
she needs to back away now while she’s on top of her game not in a year or so when something bad happens
like I say I hope I’m wrong

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.