Mrs Hinch #110 Hinch is lying out of her arse. Surprise! Mum & niece join the Disney farce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you seen her insta account. She’s actually obsessed with Mrs Hinch. She’s even jealous of Stacy for having a friendship with her. How is any of this normal?
Oh my word. I would be terrified to have fans like that. I’d much rather have a load of people who didn’t think my baby was all that cute.

Reactions: 5
This has probably been mentioned but while it’s on my mind -

Half the reason places like Tattle exist is because influencers etc are so quick to block and silence people over ANYTHING. By all means if someone contacts you directly to attack your physical appearance, your children, make any level of threat, try to start a vicious and untrue rumour then block them. Report them if you can.

However these people get trigger happy with a block button because of their massive misguided egos. Someone asks a genuine question you don’t want to answer because of how it’ll reflect on your brand? Block. Delete the comment. Someone raises genuine concern about advice or a product you’re pedalling? Block. Delete the comment. Soon you just have a carefully curated comment section of people who are leaving adoring messages for you. The person blocked who wasn’t actually being nasty is like “Hang on a minute...I have a right to discuss this and actually have a few things on my mind regarding the subject. I wonder if there’s any other like minded people online who think these things?” and so they find Tattle.
I have said this today to my friend. All the insta famous people have jumped on Caroline Flacks suicide and blamed trolls and the press. Don’t get me wrong it could well be a contributing factor, but she carved a career, just as Hinch has which is in the public eye. We are a democratic country with a free press and freedom of speech, thank god. I don’t for a second think CF did this just over social media. I think she had many contributing issues going on and the media exposure was one of them: as it was currently negative. Social media stars have zero accountability, they come on and promote and when they get caught out they cry trolls, get a load of sympathy off the brainwashed following and carry on. They should be held to accountability as you would with any job: it’s a dangerous and unregulated industry which sells a lifestyle that people CANNOT keep up with. Every 90 minutes someone kills themselves: how do we not know that’s due to them being sold a perpetual dream online?? Only that doesn’t get reported on because these people aren’t in the public eye. It pisses me off that they jump on the troll bandwagon when they don’t want to hear ANY criticism.

Reactions: 14
This is how deluded her hunchers actually are!

‘you dont get a lot of money for having followers on instagram. Pennies really ‘ 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️
I dont know what I'm laughing harder at, the grammar, the typos, 'Pennines', or the fact she thinks they're on Mat/Pat leave🤣🤣
Some may call it Pat leave, others may say unemployed and living off your wife's Self Employed swipe ups and paying for your life of luxury off your name

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.