Mrs Hinch #110 Hinch is lying out of her arse. Surprise! Mum & niece join the Disney farce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so full of tit mate 😂 the lies are hilarious! Guess it’s in her sales nature to be full of bullshit

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I see Stacey s has out links to mental health helplines obviously due to the sad death of Caroline Flack today. Just who do these influencers think they are. ( and I have 1st hand knowledge of suicide attempts my husband tried twice and my daughter once - luckily both were ok and although my daughter had her down days she’s fine. These people think they invented anxiety and mental health problems
I'm so sorry you and your family have been through this. It is a subject very close to my heart. I was (in hindsight) very lucky that my attempt (a long time ago) failed, but I saw the devastation it caused my family. It made me realise that I would be ending my sadness by passing on a lifetime of sadness to those around me. I don't know if I even want Hinch to acknowledge it or not. It is such a sad and tragic thing to have happened & an important subject to be spoken about and if she does, I think it won't be truly heartfelt. It will be the lip service she will think is expected of her, and may also get her column inches - "Mrs Hinch pays sad tribute to Caroline Flack and sends reminder to trolls to think before they speak" 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I’ve read nothing since about 8am but just seen the “surprise” arrivals! I’ll catch up later but bwahahahaha you couldn’t make this tit up!!! I’ll catch up later but OMG Zoph you’ve played a blinder. Bloody brilliant laugh!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I understand her not necessarily telling everyone months ago 'oh we are going to disneyland for my birthday' because let's face is there are some absolute weirdos around.
However she told us they only booked it last week (obvious lie) I'm sorry but the week before half term is going to have been booked up MONTHS in advance!! Maybe on any other occasion you might be able to add extra days but not the first day of half term!!
She could of said she's going away for her birthday and not going to post anything! Or when she got there show where she is then when the niece arrived say we thought it would be nice for them to come once half term started it was planned all along 🤷‍♀️ I mean I wouldn't be pissy at that.

There's no need for the lies at all. Just don't understand what she gets out of it!!! It's absolutely ridiculous and so frustrating!!

Reactions: 35
Well, I literally only read one page of the last thread! Don't you find that you write a comment, no one likes it, you think "miserable bunch of trolls" then 2 days later everyone likes it coz we're all on catch up?? 😂We're all catching up togevver guyzzz😂😂

Going back to the last thread to catch up, see you in a few days x
Miserable bunch of trolls.. Near choked on chow mein*! 😂😉

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ok, so I haven’t posted on a Hinch thread for months. But I really can’t keep this to myself.

A PERSONS SUICIDE IS NOT TO BE USED FOR CONTENT AND/OR ENGAGEMENT.

My brother took his own life. Years on we are still uncovering ‘reasons’, things that we just didn’t know, that cumulated in him making that awful choice. I can assure Mrs Hinch, along with all the other ‘influencers’ making this all about them, that the reasons run so much deeper than ‘nasty’ comments posted on lines.

These self-serving posts are at best tone deaf, and at worst a cruel attempt to garner attention. As someone who has has been through this, I can guarantee that these ‘woe is me posts’ are providing no comfort to Caroline’s family. They are however causing distress to people like me, who’ve lived through it. It’s high time Hinch considered the emotional & psychological impact of the content she puts out there. Starting with this one.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 121
What's Hinch got to do with Flack anyway 🙄
She claims to be trolled a lot....I’m yet to see anything on her posts, have you seen the vile messages on Caroline’s? That woman was hounded not only by the public but press and celebs!

Worse I’ve seen On hinch is criticism, baby has a big head...my kitchens bigger than yours 😳
Honestly she don’t know how lucky she really is!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Ok, so I haven’t posted on a Hinch thread for months. But I really can’t keep this to myself.

A PERSONS SUICIDE IS NOT TO BE USED FOR CONTENT AND/OR ENGAGEMENT.

My brother took his own life. Years on we are still uncovering ‘reasons’, things that we just didn’t know, that cumulated in him making that awful choice. I can assure Mrs Hinch, along with all the other ‘influencers’ making this all about them, that the reasons run so much deeper than ‘nasty’ comments posted on lines.

These self-serving posts are at best tone deaf, and at worst a cruel attempt to garner attention. As someone who has has been through this, I can guarantee that these ‘woe is me posts’ are providing no comfort to Caroline’s family. They are however causing distress to people like me, who’ve lived through it. It’s high time Hinch considered the emotional & psychological impact of the content she puts out there. Starting with this one.

This is so true. Whilst people like Sophie are using a tragic situation for a post about them, some people are being made to re live their trauma because of the posts. So some may say people doing this also need to have a re think of how they use outside situations for content.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Soph don’t read here so won’t see any of the posts criticising her!!

ALSO my last bit to say, NOONE was concerned when she was looking weak, pale and thin....NOONE commented infact everyone said how beautiful she was BUT us lot here all gathered and prayed for her to get help, prayed someone would step up and help!!!!
We care!!!! More then people assume and think!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
But what about those people she's sent her hinchers to when she's outed them for whatever comments? Does it not work both ways?
Exactly. As I said on my last post they wished cancer on the girl that said Ronnie had a big head and someone else said her kids were ugly and looked like they were Possessed. That woman made one comment on a closed Facebook group that yes she shouldn’t have made but she didn’t deserve thousands of hinchers finding her and wishing death on her

Reactions: 28
I understand her not necessarily telling everyone months ago 'oh we are going to disneyland for my birthday' because let's face is there are some absolute weirdos around.
However she told us they only booked it last week (obvious lie) I'm sorry but the week before half term is going to have been booked up MONTHS in advance!! Maybe on any other occasion you might be able to add extra days but not the first day of half term!!
She could of said she's going away for her birthday and not going to post anything! Or when she got there show where she is then when the niece arrived say we thought it would be nice for them to come once half term started it was planned all along 🤷‍♀️ I mean I wouldn't be pissy at that.

There's no need for the lies at all. Just don't understand what she gets out of it!!! It's absolutely ridiculous and so frustrating!!
Didn’t she say months ago she’d booked something for her birthday and we might find it boring? Did she then really try and claim it was only booked last week? I think I missed that.

Reactions: 14
Thing is with hinch is that she sees us as trolls when in fact we aren't. We comment on her content, pull her out on her lies IT'S THAT PART THAT SHE DOESN'T LIKE. What she wants is for us to disappear so she can carry on deceiving people

• Heart
Reactions: 42
There is always a bigger picture and unfortunately life isn’t always a fairytale.

This is where I get frustrated with this whole Hinch brand, she lies and she trolls people for having a difference of opinion. If you don’t want people to see you, get off line and quit with the attention seeking behaviour.

Well done that she’s made a living out of ‘cleaning’ and I say that loosely but stop with the cult like behaviour. There are people who are invested in this life style and it’s not safe or healthy. I don’t think for two minutes she worries about her hinchers only where her next pay check is coming from. It’s about time she was truthful and quit the constant lies.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She claims to be trolled a lot....I’m yet to see anything on her posts, have you seen the vile messages on Caroline’s? That woman was hounded not only by the public but press and celebs!

Worse I’ve seen On hinch is criticism, baby has a big head...my kitchens bigger than yours 😳
Honestly she don’t know how lucky she really is!
THIS!! She bandies the word troll around if someone so much as has a differing opinion to her or calls her out on something. She fuels the fire in a way. She uses a word that describes what is often catostrophic abuse on others as a get out of jail free card when she tells a lie. Sorry but it's true. Ive never sent her anything remotely insulting direct, I am not a troll. But she preys on vulnerable people and for that, she needs and deserves to be held accountable. I do feel incredibly sad about Caroline, I'll openly admit she wasn't my cup of tea, but this is senseless and devastating for her and her family. I'm going to sign off for tonight as suicide is a subject sorely close to my heart. Night Tattlers ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.