Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CallingDoctorJones

Ok, so I haven’t posted on a Hinch thread for months. But I really can’t keep this to myself.

A PERSONS SUICIDE IS NOT TO BE USED FOR CONTENT AND/OR ENGAGEMENT.

My brother took his own life. Years on we are still uncovering ‘reasons’, things that we just didn’t know, that cumulated in him making that awful choice. I can assure Mrs Hinch, along with all the other ‘influencers’ making this all about them, that the reasons run so much deeper than ‘nasty’ comments posted on lines.

These self-serving posts are at best tone deaf, and at worst a cruel attempt to garner attention. As someone who has has been through this, I can guarantee that these ‘woe is me posts’ are providing no comfort to Caroline’s family. They are however causing distress to people like me, who’ve lived through it. It’s high time Hinch considered the emotional & psychological impact of the content she puts out there. Starting with this one.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 121

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
Is it kind to mislead 3 million people that you are paid to promote products and telling them you love and couldn’t live with out it even though you are only saying those things because you are paid to

is it kind to lie to 3 million people who you claim are all your friends and you love them so much - for example telling them you had a thought in the middle of the night to put a hole in your kitchen wall and a few days later you have no wall and a brand spanking new kitchen? Or another example is being gifted a travel stroller and telling 3 million people you can’t wait to bring it on your holiday to then not but not address it even after telling all those people how amazing it was

is it kind to show 3 million people you dousing your home in a mixture of fabric softener and water and despite clearly been told it’s a fire safety hazard and would it be kind of you to never relaying that information to your followers who copied you doing this and many of which have small children in their homes and still do this not realising it’s a

is it kind to ignore your followers who actually worship the ground you walk on but pay attention to a single negative message and spread the users profile information with a clear direction that you want your followers to go and tell them what you think of them?

Is it kind to diagnose yourself with a mental ill health condition and potentially damage a lot of people who genuinely do suffer by making a mockery of feelings they experience

is it kind to charge people £10 for a blank book of lists when really you could of as a thank you to your loyal following gave them a free app to make these lists and also save all the trees you’ve used to make said book.

my opinion is that her actions are not kind and all have consequences and she should think before she speaks and acts in front of her platform

• Heart
Reactions: 104

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
See she made it all about her
Of course she has. Because she’s a vile cunt. I hate it anyway when people jump on someone’s death and use it as a chance to gain attention for themselves. Haven’t spoken or bothered with said person in years but jump on social media as soon as they are dead. Sorry but I don’t recall Caroline and Sophie being friends? Shame she didn’t show her such heart-warming affection before she did what she did.
Now on to her suggesting online bullying was the cause of Caroline’s suicide. Who the fuck put 50p in this clown? How dare she. I really don’t think online bullying/trolls were the route cause of Caroline’s problems. Sorry if this is harsh as news has only just broken, but she was facing a trial for beating her boyfriend over the head with a vase. Even if he has said he doesn’t want to press charges the CPS have taken it upon themselves to prosecute her anyway meaning they must have some pretty damning evidence against her. No matter how ‘beautiful’ Sophie thinks Caroline is, DV is no joke. And we all know it would be very very different if Caroline was a man. Hinch and the others wouldn’t be gushing over that scenario. Sorry not sorry 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 95

AC55

VIP Member
Sophie you are an absolute fuck wit ! "I beg with all my heart for the online hate speech to end"?
On the morning of January 10th this year, you, with that hideous old woman filter on your face, posted a story about someone making a comment you didn't like about Ronnie. (You still don't seem to grasp that putting him in full view of the Instagram world will invite both positive and negative attention) You said you would name and shame anyone has trolled your innocent baby, showing the full name of the person who made the comment. This basically gave your lunatic army carte blanche to vicariously attack, troll, and intimidate the person who had an opinion! You really need to use a thesaurus and educate yourself on the words troll and opinion as they are very different.
How dare you use the tragic suicide of Caroline Flack to "beg with all your heart" for online hate speech to end when you unashamedly and without a single ounce of remorse, set your army a mission which they well and truly accomplished with online hate speech?
How dare you?
I hope you are proud of yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 88

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
A little light hearted “sheeple“ example....

Grinch posts a picture on her grid wearing a blue dress. Caption reads “Hope you like my yellow dress! ATB”

Hunch Army posts: OMG ITS AMAZING 💖
Yellow looks so good on you! You deserve all the best yellow dresses! Blah blah etc.

A N Other posts: But the dress is blue?! 🙄

Hunch Army: You mean, nasty troll! Why would you say that to her. If you can’t say anything nice why are you even here?

Grinch blocks and deletes A N Other’s post.

Grinch posts about trolls and how she “might” have got the dress colour wrong but she’s just learning and we’re all in this together...

Hunch Army buy out all stocks of yellow dresses and post pictures of themselves tagging Grinch and declaring that blue is now yellow.

I would say “you couldn’t make this up” but we see it every single day. It makes absolutely no difference what she says. They will believe her 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

Louk

VIP Member
Well, I literally only read one page of the last thread! Don't you find that you write a comment, no one likes it, you think "miserable bunch of trolls" then 2 days later everyone likes it coz we're all on catch up?? 😂We're all catching up togevver guyzzz😂😂

Going back to the last thread to catch up, see you in a few days x

• Haha
Reactions: 65

Macklen83

Chatty Member
You know, she really is so far removed from reality it’s unbelievable.

Sophie, no one trolls you on here. People are calling you out for your repeated lies, your mercenary money making fleecing ways, your constant advertising, your self centred actions and your mania. Caroline Flack was famous for a talent, presenting and dancing and all things required TO MAKE A CELEBRITY. Caroline didn’t lie to people to sell or plug fucking air fresheners and whine when people didn’t like it. Stop putting yourself in the same bracket as a girl who was in a very very very dark place. I hope to god if you do ever feel like that you feel you can turn to and talk to people. Or if you have sold your soul to gleam and they’ve manipulated you and blown so much smoke up your arse that you have developed this godlike complex’ that when it does all come to an end you can reveal all and tell the fucking truth about what goes on. I suspect you’ve fully bought into your own brand now though and hopefully you will fade into obscurity and live a safe, peaceful and normal life out of the limelight. No one on this forum is trolling you. Stop fucking lying and taking the piss. It’s really that easy. Your problems are easily solved. Unlike other peoples

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Artax79

Just off the back of the previous post about the kitchen, I have some issues with it.
I’ve said before that my husband and I run a building a company, for starters it doesn’t take 4 people to see if it’s viable to knock out a couple of walls. Any decent bricklayer will be able to tell you, heck, even the guys who did her extension would know without even doing tester holes 🤷🏼‍♀️

Kitchens aren’t measured, designed and installed within a week or two. ESPECIALLY when walls are coming out!
There’s the whole knock out, which on average would take around 2 days (dependant on size), then the surrounding areas would need boarding and plastering. Plaster takes FOREVER to dry, I hate it with a passion (it slows so many of our jobs down). You need a good 3 days for plaster to dry fully. Then that needs white washing. So just based on the knock out, you’ve got over a week.
Ive not factored in any water or gas feeds that would need moving (good luck getting any plumber to come and do that straight away). You will need a Sparky to disconnect any electric and move/remove/add sockets/wires, again good lucky getting one to come straight away.

Kitchens take at the very least 3 weeks to make, plus delivery, so we’re looking at 4 weeks.
Then the kitchen needs installing, dependant on size and how awkward it is, maybe around 4-5 days.
You’ll need the plumber and sparky to come back to do the final fix (they might come within a day or two now as it’s an ongoing job and they will want paying).
Flooring needs to go down at some point, all depending on ifs and buts, some floors will need self levelling. You can’t walk on that shit for at least a day. Then decorating: painting, tiling, flooring, skirting and architraves etc. Maybe another 4-5 days.

So what are we up to? 6-7 weeks?

That’s why I call bullshit on dear ol’ Soph having her kitchen done in a bastard week!!
It’s unrealistic to ask a builder to come in and get that shit done in a week. It’s impossible!
The amount of people we’ve quoted who want a garden just like Mrs Hinch or an extension just like Mrs Hinch is driving me fucking barmy!!
Now people are going to expect to have a massive kitchen sorted in a week.

Also, we are having our kitchen done too. We are having a wall taken out, floor levelling, the whole shebang.
So I speak from professional and personal experience.

Rant over. 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 61

Ekkwhine

VIP Member
Can I just add, I don’t know if I’ve ever told you lot this. It might be the sleep deprivation talking (I did a night shift and planned to be in bed by 10am but I’m laid here tattling)

I think you lot on here are the nicest bunch I’ve ever met online. I’m on a few forums related to various interests of mine and yet I find this place to be the kindest, most supportive bunch. We’re not in the same group for shared interests, or certain family life, or have anything in common but the truth really. I know if I had a bad day, or a traumatic event, or just a really low mood if I shared it I’d have some of you lovely folk in my inbox checking in on me. It’s a really nice community to be a part of.
Now, sentiments over, back to the bullshit you bunch of bitchy trolls 🤪

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60

and nothing happens

It was me who wrote “well this is disappointing” on the All On The Board post and I’m now being told I’m the reason Caroline Flack killed herself. Like, wow. Just wow.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 53

instacharlie

VIP Member
I think wether she knows it’s or not hinch is almost encouraging young mum to not have that bond with their babies. To miss out on the important stuff coz they are so busy trying to keep their house clean. It’s literally impossible to keep a house clean when you have a toddler and I see all these young mums on insta with their grey houses and they don’t look inviting for any children. My house is usually always a mess coz my kids are feral. And no matter how much I remind them not to jump on the sofa they always seem to forget. These women have unrealistic expectations of how their house will be once their babies are toddlers (I don’t even think hinch has thought about this) but they are in for a rude awaking when they realise they can’t keep their house clean and tidy 24/7.
This!
No-one is allowed an opinion, because it's trolling or hate?!

Yet girls and young women and men are being fed a lie on social media every single day.
They're watching people who spend the day putting on make up and filtering their photos, even though they're not going anywhere.
They're watching people who are highlighting that they should be cleaning and tidying rather than spending time with their babies.
They're watching people who think it's a good thing to be buying excessive cleaning products and tat they don't need.
They're watching people who think to be successful you need to fill your house with matching furniture that you can't dishevel and accessories that mean nothing.

They're watching people who are selling an unachievable lifestyle for most people.
These people who are gifted furniture, fittings, clothing, accessories, cleaning products etc that they don't even have to pay for.
These people are paid to push products, gifted to highlight 'things'.
They're watching people who have 'everything' yet they don't go out to work everyday.
Social media is just full to the brim of accounts that make people feel like they're not good enough, they don't have enough.

They're called influencers for a reason! Yet there is little regulation for them. I just wish all the younger people that are pissing their money and lives away on this senseless trend come to their senses and realise no-one gives a shit if your pillows are chopped and your curtains have toilet rolls in!

• Heart
Reactions: 52

tippingpoint

VIP Member
From Hinch and other influencers to random people I used to work with - Caroline Flack’s passing has brought me back to when Robin Williams died. Again it was the posting of the token “It’s ok not to be ok” the smiling picture with “This is the face of depression” tag, all of them watching the likes roll in. Not saying at all that a celebrity’s passing shouldn’t be spoken about. It’s possible to give your condolences for someone you admired in the public eye or simply someone you’re sad to see go like that whether you liked them or not. However it turned out that Robin Williams health was degenerating pretty fast and that was something he (in my opinion) quite rightly didn’t want to see out. In the case of Caroline Flack, nobody knows why she chose to take her own life. Nobody knows for sure. Yet influencers in particular have taken this tragedy, and it is tragic, and turned it into a vehicle for their own agenda about trolls, the media, gossip sites, any negativity thrown their way. It’s actually really disrespectful if you think about it. Mega disrespectful. Tomorrow? It’s back to #ad, gifted outfits from Pretty Little Thing, Iconic London tutorials, Skinny Tea, using their children to keep the cash rolling in. A story post gone within 24 hours. That’s all the respect most of these people are willing to extend to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Katlen12

VIP Member
Handsomes writing is the exact same as the hand writing on Ma Barkers card....Now I’m no detective but I don’t think that card is from him at all! Another lie soph 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50