Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mysecretself

Chatty Member
This just popped up on my timeline.. never laughed so much. Nice to see Soph and Jamie having a cuddle on Valentine’s Day 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

0C01370F-D246-4E71-BCEC-4A52160CDB93.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

AC55

VIP Member
Well I never thought I would say this but Grinch isn't annoying me half as much now she's in Disney Land. It's so nice to see Ronnie actually enjoying himself, laughing and smiling. I just wish she would take a break from Instagram and just enjoy her holiday with Jamie and Ronnie instead of carrying on like she's some over rated celebrity.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

MapleSugar

She dresses like a 16 year old who hasn't outgrown the dream matte mousse phase..
Thank you for this, I laughed out loud for the first time in nearly a week. I don’t want to derail the thread, but I had a miscarriage earlier this week after IVF treatment and I’ve done nothing but cry. Thanks for the laugh!

Also, how lovely is it to see Ronnie sitting up, smiling and being so happy! Hope they realise how important daily stimulation is now!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Ekkwhine

VIP Member
Shit ladies (and gents) I have a problem. I’ve come upstairs to sit in my room and tattle while the kids have a bit of screen time. He’s just walked past the bedroom, popped his head in and said “you resting up for later?”

wtf?! What have I done? What is expected of me? Should I stretch beforehand?

• Haha
Reactions: 58

CoffeeMamma

VIP Member
I refuse point blank to view her stories today as I can’t face the wedding photos complete with Disney music, as she declares Onslow the most wonderful wankshaft of the year or whatever

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Tamsdebs212

Title suggestion:
New kitchen so fast...do you think we’re all thick? And for goodness’ sake, stop posting pictures of Henry’s ****!

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Jemima9

It seems Hinch is really turning a corner with Ronnie!
It's done them the world of good being on there own. I honestly think she is scared of everything to do with the baby,almost like he's going to break and I completely understand it,i was the same.!
Think she lacks confidence in being a mum and that she can't do it right, but some time on their own has done them good.

Just the shitty Ellas pouches to get rid of now Hinch!!

Please please keep bonding with your son when you get home, let's not have just seen it just for the gram!
And stop relying on your mum/sis ,or you will never crack being a mum ATB

• Heart
Reactions: 54

shadyessex33

VIP Member
I am so happy I found Tattle! It’s like having a little bitchy family in my phone!
My husband thinks I’m touched. Keep thinking of “Beggy Mitchell” and cracking up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Title suggestion

Poor sophie rose, seems to have lost her clothes. She may be in disney but it seems her wardrobe isnae!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Sorry has she killed someone years ago or something? Why the lying awake on her first family holiday thinking of all the mistakes she’s made?!

• Haha
Reactions: 50