Mrs Hinch #109 A trip to Disney with the fam still isn’t enough to keep Grinch off the Gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon mum & niece have been there all along!
The niece was meant to be at school but called in sick at the beginning of the week so the parents don’t get fined it’s been hush hush... half term starts and suddenly she’s there! Absolute bullshit!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Bingo ... so predicable. .. mum n neice show up... por dad is minding the builders n pooch...how mean? ...
Is it possible to get an extension plus an extra room at such short notice
That too half term weekend. .. seriously why ...why ! Just be truthful. .it was planned ... everything the holiday. .kitchen. .. why make up stories. .. to make it interesting for insta?
Not a good one😂

Reactions: 2
Hang on! Didn’t she slip up a couple of times before she left saying Henry was going to stay with her Dad... not her Mum. Think she said Mum & Dad once when she realised she’d made the mistake. Might be imagining that but I’m sure she said just her Dad once or twice which I thought was strange!

Reactions: 26
She thinks we are all thick as doesnt she? Its half term so theres no way she can just have booked the extra 2 nights. She's so full of tit.

I also called her deleting that grid post about loving her kitchen and not ever changing it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I reckon mum & niece have been there all along!
The niece was meant to be at school but called in sick at the beginning of the week so the parents don’t get fined it’s been hush hush... half term starts and suddenly she’s there! Absolute bullshit!
Think I called this a few days ago!🤣

Reactions: 3
Explains the pathetic messages to her mom to try and make out they wasnt coming with them.. coz why show messages like that? ..

Reactions: 11
I can tell you now Disney do not do surprise birthday cakes! You have to order on arrival and they cost €35.

I know as I spent my 40th at bistro Remy! The cake is Mickeys arse and ears - there were 3 of us there. They cut it into quarters and we didn’t get the extra piece to take home - my tight northern hubby was fuming!😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
The ears onslow had in his hands the other day.... why has she not been like we are having the first few days by ourselves then my mum and niece are coming? I don’t bloody understand why she has to lie?!?
[/QUOTE/]

Abi was already wearing ears when she came in 🤔 was the big reveal staged?! Surely not!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
When she says “bought” (she always uses that word, never “paid” or not even mention money) it sounds weird. “we bought two extra nights” isn’t what normal people say. We’ve decided to stay an extra couple of nights would work much better. And why isn’t she more transparent about the cost of things if she did pay? It would make her so much more relatable. That room also looks like expensive chintzy old fashioned tit 👀

Reactions: 11
Now her and her niece are wearing two different outfits so far in the pics she’s posted just in the last hour.. obviously they could of got changed but don’t see why her niece would when she’s literally just got there (apparently)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well there will definitely be a grid post tomorrow so all her sheep can put gushing messages on for her birthday. 🤮💩

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry I know someone has already pointed this out but I just wanted to put the 2 pics side by side... she is soooo full of crap!!! Bought the ears 2 days ago so she’s either always been there the whole time or they’ve known for at least 48 hours. I wish people would wake up and smell the coffee mannnnn she is a fake!!!!
She could of filmed this days ago and only just added it x

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.