Mrs Hinch #109 A trip to Disney with the fam still isn’t enough to keep Grinch off the Gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who does she think she’s kidding. Her mum and niece were always going. Pa looking after lardsomes and overseeing the kitchen that’s already done

Reactions: 15
You would think she would bring her sister along so she can see her daughter enjoy disney .. but doesnt her sister work for a living doing a worthy job as a paramedic? Surely she deserves it more than hinch!! ....

Doesnt she get embarrassed reading on here we have already sussed it out then she announces it... 🙊

Reactions: 10
From the start she was saying she would be over there till after her birthday and come back when she is 30!! It’s the bullshit that I can’t stand the most with her 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 27
You couldn't write the script could you??
.....my bad.yes we did 🤣
Why is she playing 'Beauty and the beast' as she greets ol' ma Barker?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
No chance they were able to just randomly add 2 nights on!! It's Half term. This is all pre planned. It was obvious from the start her niece would arrive with ma barker.
Iv been DLP and loved it. We did 5 nights and that was more than enough and we did everything as we didn't have kids with us. And we did a full day on actual Paris as well! They are just wandering about hardly doing anything.

Reactions: 20
She really is as predictable as it comes 😂🤣
Ma will now have Ronnie and you watch her and bug boy will go off......eiffel tower pose, river cruise.....🤮
Now the help has arrived they can palm Ronslow off and enjoy themselves 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Im sure from the start she said she'd booked 7 nights and would be coming home after she was 30? She cant keep up with her own lies can she?! And has she only packed one outfit for herself?

Reactions: 30
That hotel is sold out. Checked their website and even called them. Said it was sold out as it is half term........

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Im sure from the start she said she'd booked 7 nights and would be coming home after she was 30? She cant keep up with her own lies can she?! And has she only packed one outfit for herself?
Another reason she posts most of her crap via stories. They vanish after 24 hours and most of her brainwashed I mean loyal followers wouldn't remember that

Reactions: 13
Had to come read I knew I’d be too late. As if she’s spewing all that bs!!! poor old hansnums left at home.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.