Mrs Hinch #109 A trip to Disney with the fam still isn’t enough to keep Grinch off the Gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You guyzzz are moving quick, I've missed most of this thread cos of work 😳
I really wanna go Disney land so I'm jealous of her 😭 never thought I'd say that

Reactions: 4
This popped up on my IG earlier....do you think there’s an option to delete the Grinch 🤔?
01D54F23-8C7B-4086-8705-48B290CCFED3.jpeg

Only joking! I wouldn’t be able to keep up with you gorgeous lot if they did that! 😍😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
You guyzzz are moving quick, I've missed most of this thread cos of work 😳
I really wanna go Disney land so I'm jealous of her 😭 never thought I'd say that
She’s after a freebie to Florida now too according to her stories today 🙄

She dresses like a 16 year old who hasn't outgrown the dream matte mousse phase..
Thank you for this, I laughed out loud for the first time in nearly a week. I don’t want to derail the thread, but I had a miscarriage earlier this week after IVF treatment and I’ve done nothing but cry. Thanks for the laugh!

Also, how lovely is it to see Ronnie sitting up, smiling and being so happy! Hope they realise how important daily stimulation is now!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Thank you for this, I laughed out loud for the first time in nearly a week. I don’t want to derail the thread, but I had a miscarriage earlier this week after IVF treatment and I’ve done nothing but cry. Thanks for the laugh!

Also, how lovely is it to see Ronnie sitting up, smiling and being so happy! Hope they realise how important daily stimulation is now!
So sorry to hear this. Having worked in the IVF field I know how devastating it can be, sending big hugs xx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
First time poster, longtime lurker!! I admit I was one of the suckers who liked her at the start but may how things have changed!!! All the greediness is actually shocking!!! The amount of crap she gets and tries to sell to everything is beyond a joke!!! Shes constantly take, take, take but thinks she bleeping saint Soph recycling all the time. Whatever babes!! And now she has gone to Disneyland. When has she ever mentioned liking Disney? Is she just trying to get on the Disney Influencer band wagon. No doubt she'll get put on their PR list and get sent tons of crap. As Disney stuff is quite colourful, we all know none of it will go in the Castle of Grey. It'll just get shoved up in the loft with poor ol' Tracy!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Awww so sorry to hear that. Laughing is always the good medicine 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Wish other companies would follow suit but acknowledge things that have come directly from Hinch!

I am so, so sorry for your loss 💔 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Isn't it funny, neither the Daily Mail or The Sun have mentioned Sophie heading off to Disney. They normally report their every move within hours of it being on her stories. It's almost as if Gleam haven't prompted them to write a story since they have been away. No money to be made from this trip then Sophie?

So sorry to see this. Laughter is definitely the best medicine ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10

So sorry to hear this 💔 sending hugs x

• Heart
Thank you everyone for your kind words, you are such genuinely lovely people xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Long time lurker, first time poster.
Love to you Maple Sugar xx
I never thought I’d see the day someone makes DLP look soooooo boring..... but Soph’s only gone and done it!! 👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
wonder did she get her colleagues at p&g to send them a pack of spring awakening bold 3 in 1 pods, spring awakening fabric conditioner, spring awakening scent booster and spring awakening tumbledryer sheets otherwise would it really meet our sophs standards???
But IF she does get their clothes washed to 5* hotel standards, a quick spray of spring awakening febreeze and it will smell just like it was done at home!

Just popped by to say, how bloody adorable is Ronnie! Smiling, stimulated, having a little adventure with his parents. This is the content I love to see! I hope she will finally bite the bullet when back home and get that boy booked into some play groups, sensory groups; anything! He’s like a totally different baby on her stories, so happy!
It’s also lovely to not see any cleaning taking place lol

Reactions: 31
I never thought I’d see the day someone makes DLP look soooooo boring..... but Soph’s only gone and done it!! 👏
I was thinking the same... looks so grey and cold and boring!.. never bothered about Disney and my kids havent tbh.. not selling this to me!

Reactions: 5
So sorry to hear this. Having worked in the IVF field I know how devastating it can be, sending big hugs xx
I'm so sorry. I'm facing the likelihood of needing IVF after 4 years trying and a late miscarriage. I have some idea of how you are feeling, although I don't know. Message me if you want to talk ❤

How come she was waiting for a boat ride, saw the parade and then got on the boat ride? 🤔 Continuity Soph!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So Hinch.....how does it feel when olaf and annaa don't wave back to ya?.. maaaaaate!

• Haha
Hello welcome to the dark side 😂🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.