Mrs Hinch #109 A trip to Disney with the fam still isn’t enough to keep Grinch off the Gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah my mum would say it signifies blood and bandages whatever that means!! She would also stick cold tea bags on our eyes if we had a reaction to something or slap us in natural yogurt if we had sun burn!!! Lol. She was a funny bugger 🤣😂🤣😂
The sister in a hospital ward went berserk when she spotted red and white flowers in someones vase as like you say it signifies blood and bandages and also death. Whether the superstition started during the wars I’m not sure but it’s a very old saying.

Reactions: 7
Well we know (thanks to @Boobelle) that there doesn’t appear to be a lot of work going on over there so hmmmmm 🤔
I'd love to have another look,but they're probably aware that I might.The position of the property makes it hard to check it out from a distance.
Might have to book a taxi 🤣
Happy Valentines' Day everyone 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I was in DLP this time last year and it was beautiful weather! We walked round it just shirt sleeves, although I am from the north west so it was almost tropical compared to what we usually get!
That hotel is right at the entrance to the parks, it looked amazing when we saw it. We stayed in the Cars hotel which was a lovely walk down the river.
I initially thought 7 days was a bit too long but as someone pointed out if you’re right by the entrance you can pop in and out of the parks for a few hours and go back to the room for a break, there’s not as much of a rush around.
Ronnie is having the best time, he’s adorable and really coming out of his shell 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Wish the sister would hurry up and get to Disney, Soph is wearing the same tracksuit for 3 days in a row, she needs new clothes and must be starting to smell

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Regarding the same clothes, in a 5* hotel it would be easy to get them laundered at night, arriving clean and pressed for the next day

Reactions: 2
tit all along I've thought those janky hoop earrings were part of the Gretel filter! But noooo she actually wears them :O Such a chav.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Regarding the same clothes, in a 5* hotel it would be easy to get them laundered at night, arriving clean and pressed for the next day
wonder did she get her colleagues at p&g to send them a pack of spring awakening bold 3 in 1 pods, spring awakening fabric conditioner, spring awakening scent booster and spring awakening tumbledryer sheets otherwise would it really meet our sophs standards???

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Title suggestion

Poor sophie rose, seems to have lost her clothes. She may be in disney but it seems her wardrobe isnae!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
is it possible that she’s still posting day 1 pictures/stories so it looks like she’s there for longer so when she goes back to a fully new kitchen it will look like it’s taken around the right amount of time to get it all finished and make it more believable that it was on a whim?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Back in magic Kingdom for the 3rd day now. Get yourself to Walt Disney Studio. There is so much more interaction there. My daughter loved the Disney Junior show and my son loved the cars Stunt show
There is no Magic Kingdom at Paris, the Castle is just in the main park at the end of Main Street/entrance to Fantasy Land. Tbh, there's not a huge amount to do in the Studios now, especially with a baby, maybe the Cars ride and slinky dog, flying carpets, that's probably about it. Disney Jr Live closed down some time ago.

Reactions: 3
There is no Magic Kingdom at Paris, the Castle is just in the main park at the end of Main Street/entrance to Fantasy Land. Tbh, there's not a huge amount to do in the Studios now, especially with a baby, maybe the Cars ride and slinky dog, flying carpets, that's probably about it. Disney Jr Live closed down some time ago.
It's still worth a walk round though. I doubt she's aware of what's even in that park, Disneyland suits her for the pretty insta pics

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.