Mrs Hinch #109 A trip to Disney with the fam still isn’t enough to keep Grinch off the Gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is no Magic Kingdom at Paris, the Castle is just in the main park at the end of Main Street/entrance to Fantasy Land. Tbh, there's not a huge amount to do in the Studios now, especially with a baby, maybe the Cars ride and slinky dog, flying carpets, that's probably about it. Disney Jr Live closed down some time ago.
Oh no. That was a really good show.

I literally can’t wait either. She made out that she would be updating people about the wall and about where her cupboards are going while she was away but she hasn’t mentioned it once. She hasn’t even mentioned how anxious she is about the work going on while she’s not there. Having a kitchen done is a nightmare especially with kids but I wouldn’t want to be away while it was going on coz the builders sometimes have questions or may have to make last minute changes. She must really trust her dads judgment... or the kitchen is already done
100% the kitchen is already done! My home is my most important possession I’d wana be there to make sure it was everything was going ok!

Reactions: 12
Does she only own loungewear sets? I get they're comfy but loungewear for me is to wear around the house or if I'm just nipping out the house quick.. not for days out.

I’m not going to Florida or centre Parcs with her after this tit show of a holiday!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Ronnie is not impressed by Minnie Mouse. But he’s loving Micky mouse. I think hinch is finally seeing that there is life outside her house. Hopefully now she will take him out more. It’s so good for them to be out and about and see the world around them.

I’m not going to Florida or centre Parcs with her after this tit show of a holiday!!!
I’m planing on taking my kids next year or the year after. I hope she doesn’t go when I go.

Reactions: 8
My mum said never mix red and white flowers!!
especially roses...its a superstition that they equal death (blood and bandages) i think it has something to do with the war of the roses as well (white rose of york / red rose of Lancaster) ...i did listen in history at school 🤣

Reactions: 7
Do we think she’s made a wish into the pond that her kitchen coverup remains secret 😂😂😂🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
It looks like it or has she brought Mum exactly the same sofa to match their identical carpets?
Why are the sofas not covered if they are hers and he is holding a rose AND the cushions are chopped? Many, many why's? 🤔
I'd be inclined to think that photo was taken before today, if not last year 😂

Reactions: 3
Joolz replied to me

“we’re sorry you feel this way, have a nice weekend”

err duck off deffo won’t be purchasing one of their pushchairs

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Title suggestion:
New kitchen so fast...do you think we’re all thick? And for goodness’ sake, stop posting pictures of Henry’s ****!

• Haha
Reactions: 55
is it possible that she’s still posting day 1 pictures/stories so it looks like she’s there for longer so when she goes back to a fully new kitchen it will look like it’s taken around the right amount of time to get it all finished and make it more believable that it was on a whim?
I thought this.

Wouldn’t you just say you threw a coin in the fountain, not a euro? It’s all so pretentious 😡😡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.