Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vera Stanhope

Chatty Member
Morning Guysss, Happy Valentines Day. 🌹
I’d have commented earlier but I was busy propping the dog up on the sofa with a Rose between his legs desperately hoping one of the thorns didn’t scratch his dick!
Cause that’s normal isn’t it?? 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 43

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
She might not of changed her tracky for days but at least she’s changed her boots!

Dont know why she never wore them in the first place, I mean everybody knows you have to wear your Uggs with your tracky 💁🏽‍♀️
Fuck me that tracksuit is horrendous! I know nothing about fashion, but I wouldn't touch that with a barge pole! All that money and she dresses like Waynetta Slob!

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Whitelilac

VIP Member
Awww - little Ronnie is loving life in colour. Hopefully, this holiday has shown Sophie that that little boy needs more in his life than a grey box and they will start to live life properly.
Get rid of the pouches now Soph, let him try the buffet

The lack of swipe ups and pointy finger is sooo refreshing. Can they stay at Disney for ever 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
*shudder*

I don't want a Jamie! I have a Dave who earns an honest living and doesn't wear tracksuits.
Oh god thanks for that! I was just a little bit sick in my mouth 🤮🤢

Gushing sentiments mean more when said in private, no? As for the touched hearts of millions, less said about that the better. He always strikes me as desperately trying to please, a try-hard 😬
My extremely “romantic” husband gave a card this morning that says “If you were a dog i’d sniff your bum” 😂😂😂. Now that’s true love right?! 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

Fififoo

Chatty Member
You know what I am watching the news. And they are still going on about this virus. Now I could drop down dead tomorrow of the flu but she is very hands on with strangers that she does not know. for someone who is so anxious and all about killing the germs she is out there sharing her body flakes with strangers. Get the detol gretel we may need a steriliser and some sort of disinfectant

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Sonvida

That hotel is sold out. Checked their website and even called them. Said it was sold out as it is half term........

• Haha
Reactions: 39

NellieBellie

Thanks to @NellieBellie for our new title.

Sorry can't remember how many likes, I'm very sleep deprived but it was the most.

Edit: 52 likes

So when's the update on the kitchen soph!!!
I am officially part of the Tattle family

thank you soooo much guyyyzzzz *stabs each and everyone of you with my acrylic nail*

• Haha
  • Heart

Astonishing

VIP Member
Joolz replied to me

“we’re sorry you feel this way, have a nice weekend”

err fuck off deffo won’t be purchasing one of their pushchairs

• Wow
  • Haha

Katlen12

VIP Member
Center parcs will definitely be next, when she is ‘putting a hole in the wall’ of her bedroom, just in time for rrrrronnies first birthday

Can just see it now....The Birthday cake made out of Ella’s Kitchen 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

adatay92

Last minute booked an extra 2 nights at a fully booked hotel AND managed to get an adjoining room?

Also did she actually hide behind a curtain to film their grand entrance?

2627867D-DCA8-4A46-A96E-0B6B38DE35C7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

Wal18

Hi everyone, new to this 👋🏼
omg can I just say I’m so happy I’ve found this group! I like probably a lot of people originally started following the grinch early last year and actually quite liked her( didn’t quite get sucked into her cleaning ways thankfully... mine work just fine 👍🏼) but over time she’s slowly started to grate on me the more ‘insta famous’ she’s gotten, to the point where I literally cannot stand her now. to be honest I find this whole society of being an influencer a joke (like go out and get an actual job like everybody else?) but if a person is relatable and actually funny then it makes them easier to watch and follow. But little old soph is just insufferable to watch. I cannot cope with how false she is. She’s so out of touch with the real world with all her ‘inspiring quotes’ about having a good day, I find them patronising... it’s easy to have a good day when you’re in the comfort of your own home day in day out not having any care about coping with bills etc like most ordinary folk have to deal with. I am usually a good judge of character and I can see right through her fake facade.

• Heart

Scoobydoo27

Never been happier to find this forum. Really opened my eyes as EVERY SINGLE THING has been predicted days in advance. OMG look who's arrived. Behave 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart