Mrs Hinch #109 A trip to Disney with the fam still isn’t enough to keep Grinch off the Gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just popped by to say, how bloody adorable is Ronnie! Smiling, stimulated, having a little adventure with his parents. This is the content I love to see! I hope she will finally bite the bullet when back home and get that boy booked into some play groups, sensory groups; anything! He’s like a totally different baby on her stories, so happy!
It’s also lovely to not see any cleaning taking place lol
I doubt that. She’s literally shut off from everything in Disneyland so she can’t help but just enjoy family time. But as soon as she’s back home near her b&m and home bargains she’ll be back to her boring life spraying her tops down begging for more freebies. I mean this in the nicest way possible but that baby boy seems a bit delayed developmentally to me. He’s what 8 months old now and he can’t even sit up on his own properly or communicate properly, like it looks like he struggles to smile or something, probably because he doesn’t engage in any communication with his parents or something. I know all kids are different and they develop at different stages but it doesn’t ever seem like she ever tries to encourage him to do anything or stimulate him. She just seems to plonk him in that bouncer and films him for her Instagram show

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Much love to you MapleSugar ❤❤❤
Hope my grinch tattlers are all ok. Caught up with her stories 🥱🥱🥱 haven’t missed much I take it? I thought she was taking that expensive fold up pushchair? Looks like Ronnie is still in that reclining pram 👀 Just when we all thought the poor little thing might at long last get to see the world! Strange...
Did anyone else get a pm from LimeGoss????
What was it about👀

Reactions: 2
Between Hinch and the Saccone Jolys today I'm feeling pretty down...we will prob never manage to take the kids to disneyland. I should just stop watching the stories!
Disneyland is not the only way your kids can have a fantastic time - give them love, daft times together, games and toys from second hand shops etc. Don't set their bar too high and in that way they will appreicate the smaller things in life just as much. (Also wasn't there someone on here a few threads back who had a trip to Disnelyland Orlando but actually remembered some fun times with an uncle not the park). Disney sells their parks as the ideal dream holiday but there are a million other ways to have fun that are much cheaper and will still create unforgettable memories 💚

Reactions: 22
Thank you for this, I laughed out loud for the first time in nearly a week. I don’t want to derail the thread, but I had a miscarriage earlier this week after IVF treatment and I’ve done nothing but cry. Thanks for the laugh!

Also, how lovely is it to see Ronnie sitting up, smiling and being so happy! Hope they realise how important daily stimulation is now!
Glad I cheered u up lovely, wishing you baby dust and love angel

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I can’t cope already. I am single but this is too mushy for me..... as mushy as that pouch of Ellas 🤢.....

I will admit ronnie looks absolutely adorable here he’s such a little man now and it’s lovely to see him so happy out of the maldon massive x
Touched the heart of millions LOL 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She could only fit one outfit in the case with the moulded Ellas kitchen pouches 👍

I’m just waiting for a crappy hole update from daddy dearest guyzzzzz look what I’ve been sent 😏 I prefer this non gretal bullshitter 😂

Reactions: 4
duck sake she’s wearing the same tracksuit again. That’s 3 days now. It’s got to smell a bit by now. So she’s the queen of clean but she can’t change her clothes?
I thought the same thing! But then I thought maybe the pic is from their first day. Really no way of knowing WHEN the pictures she posted were taken. And she lies anyway so 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Much love to you MapleSugar ❤❤❤
Hope my grinch tattlers are all ok. Caught up with her stories 🥱🥱🥱 haven’t missed much I take it? I thought she was taking that expensive fold up pushchair? Looks like Ronnie is still in that reclining pram 👀 Just when we all thought the poor little thing might at long last get to see the world! Strange...
Did anyone else get a pm from LimeGoss????
Who is lime goss?

Reactions: 7
Between Hinch and the Saccone Jolys today I'm feeling pretty down...we will prob never manage to take the kids to disneyland. I should just stop watching the stories!
Never say never. We did it a few years ago. It wasn’t the cheapest but it still wasn’t expensive. We stayed in the explorers hotel. It’s not a Disney hotel but there is a free shuttle bus to take you too the park. We booked our Eurostar about 6 months in advanced and managed to get it for £72 return and we managed to get 3 day tickets for the price of 2.

Disneyland is not the only way your kids can have a fantastic time - give them love, daft times together, games and toys from second hand shops etc. Don't set their bar too high and in that way they will appreicate the smaller things in life just as much. (Also wasn't there someone on here a few threads back who had a trip to Disnelyland Orlando but actually remembered some fun times with an uncle not the park). Disney sells their parks as the ideal dream holiday but there are a million other ways to have fun that are much cheaper and will still create unforgettable memories 💚
Have a look at Family Days Tried and Tested on Facebook or Instagram. A massive family in Wales who do loads of things with their children, often free or very cheap. Like once the mum and the toddler girl dresses up in princess dresses they'd got from a charity shop and went to the park for a picnic. They are also renovating an old church to live in at the moment and getting the kids involved in the work ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I doubt that. She’s literally shut off from everything in Disneyland so she can’t help but just enjoy family time. But as soon as she’s back home near her b&m and home bargains she’ll be back to her boring life spraying her tops down begging for more freebies. I mean this in the nicest way possible but that baby boy seems a bit delayed developmentally to me. He’s what 8 months old now and he can’t even sit up on his own properly or communicate properly, like it looks like he struggles to smile or something, probably because he doesn’t engage in any communication with his parents or something. I know all kids are different and they develop at different stages but it doesn’t ever seem like she ever tries to encourage him to do anything or stimulate him. She just seems to plonk him in that bouncer and films him for her Instagram show
I don’t think he struggles to smile I just think he doesn’t smile at her coz he doesn’t have much of a bond with her. I think it’s a slippery slope commenting on a baby’s development when we only see a snippet. My daughter didn’t sit up until around 8 months and she was always quite she never really babbled. She’s 3 now and won’t ever bloody shut up. I think he’s developing well it’s just that his mum doesn’t stimulate him so you never really see what he can do. She has to work so hard to get him to smile where as his dad and his cousin can get him to smile just by looking at him.

Reactions: 10
I don’t think this trip is gifted??!

The next one in a year or so will be though, for sure!

Reactions: 8
disneyland is amazing but it’s only amazing with the right company. sure Disney can bring out lots of smiles and sparkly eyes but it takes a real parent to see those little faces just with words and I see those smiles everyday and it reminds me how lucky and blessed I am. what I’m trying to say is you don’t need to travel all the way to a theme park to make good memories. Just enjoy and make the best of what you have because life’s much too short to think of all the what ifs and wonders. I bet your little ones Have the best smiles for you! we have relatives who splash out on extravagent gifts at Christmas etc and my little ones enjoy them but they seem to have more fun with the little things that come for free like playing hide and seek and actually having fun together! don’t be hard on yourself xxxx

Reactions: 10
Havent watched her stories for ages but I’m a big Disney nerd & I was nosey to see what she she was up to in DLP. First thing I saw was her say was she going in to “town hall” when she was actually In one of the Main Street arcades. Just another thing for her to pretend to be an expert on but actually spout bollocks. Was nice to see the baby happy for a change though, probably the first time he’d ever seen colour

Reactions: 13
Jamie bought her Mickey bleeping Mouse earrings??? How tacky. When will she ever wear them?
The money they waste is revolting. 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Just popped by to say, how bloody adorable is Ronnie! Smiling, stimulated, having a little adventure with his parents. This is the content I love to see! I hope she will finally bite the bullet when back home and get that boy booked into some play groups, sensory groups; anything! He’s like a totally different baby on her stories, so happy!
It’s also lovely to not see any cleaning taking place lol
Exactly this 👌 you can see he's loving Disneyland or it could be that he's enjoying being out of that grey house. If Soph took him to a playgroup he would enjoy that too but no Soph only thinks about herself and would play the anxiety card (that she doesn't have but made it up to gain sympathy).

Reactions: 8
Well they won't have the fear of going back to work...
Me either, but you know what my kids are loved, warm, safe and go to bed with full tummys. Don't feel bad. I don't believe they fully appreciate anything! It's came too easy x

Reactions: 13
Fancy sex???? Geez! I thought ordinary-run-of-the-Mill-sex would be alright! Yikes the pressure! 😱
I’m gonna dab some zoflo Behind my ears, hoik up my boobs and give him my best moves. Gotta reward this behaviour-unprompted and totally surprising gifts. This deserves a bit of flexing🤔

this!
My kids had a week in skeg last summer as I could get a week off but I was still on call due to staffing problems so had to be reasonably close to work. Twice I had to nip in and sort something but they had the best time and when we were talking about potential holidays last week they all wanted to go back. Not the most glamorous of places but we had a great week of the beach, games, swimming and just spending time as a family.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m gonna dab some zoflo Behind my ears, hoik up my boobs and give him my best moves. Gotta reward this behaviour-unprompted and totally surprising gifts. This deserves a bit of flexing🤔
I got a morrisons bag handed to me and the first thing I saw was a box of imodium!! I was like cheers love thanks for that. But there was two bottles of red wine and a card in the bag the soppy sod. It’s the small things guyzzzzzz. Still not getting his leg over tonight though 🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
tit ladies (and gents) I have a problem. I’ve come upstairs to sit in my room and tattle while the kids have a bit of screen time. He’s just walked past the bedroom, popped his head in and said “you resting up for later?”

wtf?! What have I done? What is expected of me? Should I stretch beforehand?

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.