Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

franno

One thing I'll say is fair play it's her 30th and instead of jetting off to some hot country shes gone to Disney land in the cold to include her son... and look at his face. You cant slate that!.. at long last shes done something for him and he will enjoy every minute!....

Discovered the insta bit where tagged photos are tho ... sad bastards every living room is near identical to hers... really are sheep!
We’re are the tagged photos on insta pls?

I'm so surprised that she hasn't brought her niece. In fact I find it quite sad especially that money wouldn't have been an option. I'm sure her niece would have been thrilled to be going with them. I have always been close to my niece, we did everything together & when I started having my children I included her in everything I possibly could. She is 22 now & still comes to all my son's birthdays & any other occasions, in fact we don't even need occasions to be together. I hope her niece does turn up but find it sad that it wasn't one of Sophie's 1st thoughts to include her
Too be honest her niece could still be at school. If she is still there next week when it’s half term then her niece may actually come.

franno

An looks different in every pic you see of her 🙈

Looks
Different in every pic, her lips as I’ve mentioned as an asthetics nurse have definitley been touched up again an looks like she’s had a needs done too 🤔 definitely had lips done again tho
*vaneers