Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Upyourshinch

Chatty Member
Awww hun that is awful. Anxiety is horrible and unless you have suffered or experienced it nobody can explain how it feels or affects you. But it is debilitating and it has such an impact on people’s lives and relationships. And this is what annoys me as the grinch would not know what anxiety was if it was to slap her in the face. Hope you are in a better place now 😊
Yes exactly this !

Kmddec

you’re telling everyone you’re going to cut and paste them criticising things she does and saying people give tattle a bad name - if you don’t like what they say scroll on by but we aren’t here to

I have read the threads I not threatening anything at all I’m not kissing her ass I’m simply saying IN MY OPINION slating a woman for NOT taking her niece out of school for a holiday is what gives tattle a bad name...calm down hun it’s only a difference of opinion not the end of the world

I think it’s reasonable to assume when term time is it usually falls around the week after Valentine’s Day.... but I don’t Care I’m here to talk about hinch not kiss her ass and defend her hun: if you read the past few threads you’ll see the issues we take with them going on holiday. Many have said Ronnie is super cute and smiley.

Gossip Lover

But it’s not for anyone to say why they’re buying stuff and how much they’re spending. That’s up to them. I just think sometimes people can look into things way too much it’s a bit cringe
like i said, i don't think that they're buying them as gifts. We will wait and see i guess 🤷‍♀️

Squarehole

VIP Member
also why mention centre parcs? Why not say can’t wait to take him swimming again once we bet back home. She’s definitely on the beg or she already has centre parcs booked.
Haven't seen the story but there is a centre parcs type thing at Disney now they are maybe doing that later in the week ?

Kmddec

you’ve made threats to cut and paste people’s comments by way of exposing them.we’re here to expose hinch not each other.
Using caps lock to emphasise what you’re writing is a way of shouting to make clear what you’re saying, chill babe. Stop replying to me this threads about hinch not you or I.
you’ve made threats to cut and paste people’s comments by way of exposing them.we’re here to expose hinch not each other.
Using caps lock to emphasise what you’re writing is a way of shouting to make clear what you’re saying, chill babe. Stop replying to me this threads about hinch not you

It wasn’t a threat? I was told to read the threads I was simply saying I can prove my point? How is that a threat? Look am not arguing with you...i just voiced my opinion which is different to yours...no need for an argument it’s just a difference of opinion that’s all