Mrs Hinch #108 Instant kitchen from Brad the lad, how's he so fast? Did Hinch DM his dad?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh I cannot stand Hinch but this whole ‘woe is me guyzzzzz I gotta get the train with everyone else’ is really touching a nerve. My MH stops me going to the supermarket never mind fricking Disney, it feels like such a pathetic attempt to remind her sheep about her fictional problems.
On the other hand Ronnie is so stinking cute! His little smirk cracks me up!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So Ronnie's back in the labelled tracksuit again? But when he was having a nap on the train he was dressed in grey? Continuity a bit off today 🤔😂
Sorry if it’s been said but looked like tights he was wearing. He’s probably wearing them under the joggers because it’s so bloody cold!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
To the person who mentioned her pram. That is defo not the one she was advertising 2 days ago, the one she advertised was the one you can put up and down with one hand it’s a black one(I’ve seen it before from a client of mine) this is her everyday full sized pram xxx
That was me! I couldn’t remember what one she showed I thought it was black though!
I want to message joolz with the correct info

• Heart
Reactions: 7
They look superimposed on that photo why is everything so weird about her account?!

Edited to add the texture is all off too, her teddy bear coat looks flat and the background is blurred. Surely she’s not on holiday with her baby at DLP and is ridiculously photoshopping her stories, is she?!
My phone camera automatically blurs backgrounds but I'd say her Teddy coat is just matted 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
To the person who mentioned her pram. That is defo not the one she was advertising 2 days ago, the one she advertised was the one you can put up and down with one hand it’s a black one(I’ve seen it before from a client of mine) this is her everyday full sized pram xxx
Thought so!
It's way back on the first page someone posted the pic, yet didn't look like the right handle!
Why the bullshit about taking the new one away I don't know?!

Reactions: 7
In order to stay relatable and real she uses normal day to day thoughts as an example of her “mental healf” struggles. All those thoughts she listed...basically every mother would be thinking the same. No parent would be standing on the platform like “Yep. Completely silent mind right now. Thinking about nothing”

She’s one of these people (who I can’t stand!) that thinks anxiety = normal nervous feelings. She’s going to be on TV? Anxiety. She’s going to a business meeting? Anxiety. She’s going on holiday for the first time with her baby? Anxiety. It’s a buzz word for her. Of course it presents in many different forms. I’m luckily over the worst now but at my peak I was very high functioning. I could be the loudest girl at the party saying the dumbest tit (wasn’t just my brain telling me that it really was verbal diarrhoea) and that’s how it presented in me. Dying inside but talking a million miles an hour to people who wanted me to go away. So I can’t say as it’s not my place that she does or doesn’t have anxiety. I just know she uses it as a replacement word for nervous constantly and realised that in this day and age it can actually bring the money in.

Reactions: 30
How on earth can she not cope with Ronnie at 7 month of age. She obviously never looks after him without help from ma barker. I find this so incredibly sad

Reactions: 22
Slightly off topic, but I've fallen down the rabbit hole of looking at her tagged pictures. How many people have Instagram's of their identical grey homes?! I just don't understand this. Not even just posts, but whole Instagram's with 1000s of followers filled with grey.
I just did the same, I thought they were all her house at first

Reactions: 4
Guys!
I am so proud of Soph, being in such a busy public place with people looking and wanting photos with her...and with her anxiety, must be such a battle 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.