Mrs Hinch #108 Instant kitchen from Brad the lad, how's he so fast? Did Hinch DM his dad?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I say mama to my 6 month old a lot because I do most of the hard work and early mornings and I'll be dammed if his first word is Dada 😆 Not sure what Hinches excuse is though! 🤣
Haha same! I put it in proper sentences though like “mummas changing your nappy” or “mummas getting your milk” I hate how she randomly says mumma where it doesn’t belong 😂 “porridge chops mumma” it makes no sense 😭😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Shops at Disney are never that empty .. has she played the “do you know who I am” card and got them to kick public out for her?!
If you go in early enough using the magic hours then they are this quiet! Usually everyone gets in to start queuing for the big rides or meets with characters so everywhere else is dead.

Reactions: 2
Why can she not just have a break from Insta and enjoy what should be quality time with her family. Yes by all means take pictures but having her phone out just to do stories for her sheep says it all really. She obviously feels if she does take a break that her engagement will go down but why should that matter. duck sake her family should be her priority

Reactions: 15
Hinch bingo: her wedding pic captioned “the day I really was a princess” or some crap
like that 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Fuckin' ragin'! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I've loved Belle since I was a little girl who also lost her mum and loved books to the point where I was slightly mocked. She's brave, clever and refused to settle and that's why I admired her.

She probably loves her because of her dress or some other wholely plastic reason. Yet now everyone will think I love Belle so I can be the same as Hinch.

Fuming her favourite princess is the same as mine 🙄 hope she falls off a ride
Me too!! Absolutely livid 😭😭😭

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Sorry if this makes me sound like a snob but I reallyyyyyy detest these skinny fit tracksuits on any age but especially guys over 40! Maybe I’m old (48) but it makes me cringe!! What’s wrong with a nice pair of jeans ffs?! I still think tracksuits not for gym wear look daft but hey ho! That whole look just screams tacky to me! 🙄
‘Runs away before I get lynched!’ 🏃‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 37
If you go in early enough using the magic hours then they are this quiet! Usually everyone gets in to start queuing for the big rides or meets with characters so everywhere else is dead.
Yep. Of course she hasn't used the magic hours for any actual experiences with her family though, it's all about shopping. More crap to add to her loft when she gets home and it doesn't seem as novel now she's not at Disney.

Reactions: 10
Sorry if this makes me sound like a snob but I reallyyyyyy detest these skinny fit tracksuits on any age but especially guys over 40! Maybe I’m old (48) but it makes me cringe!! What’s wrong with a nice pair of jeans ffs?! I still think tracksuits not for gym wear look daft but hey ho! That whole look just screams tacky to me! 🙄
‘Runs away before I get lynched!’ 🏃‍♀️
Nope I'm with you there.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Why does Jamie insist on dressing like a teenage wannabe gangster that hangs out at the local park, instead of a 40 year old man? Is he desperately trying to become a brand ambassador for JD Sports?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
“Does anyone else love the little
Hotel toiletries al be taking this one home with me “

Yeh soph, yeh mate Stacey does who done a story if her “collection” from hotels that she arranged in one of her baskets the other day, for when she has visitors” 🙄 jeeeeeeeezussssss!!!!!! Not today plssss I beg you 🙏🏽

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.