Mrs Hinch #108 Instant kitchen from Brad the lad, how's he so fast? Did Hinch DM his dad?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah sod it, I can't find anything to dislike in their family holiday. Looks like Ronnie is having fun and that's very much the main thing. It's decent content, makes a change from shining the sink and Handsnomes lipstick.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Influencers shows their children in school uniform and every detail of them and their children. I often think how easy it would be for a crazy to go to the school and approach them saying they know their parents and even be able to detail what their house looks like etc...
Scares me to death!

“Hi Ronnie. Your Mum and Dad said I could pick you up today and take you to the shops for some sweets and we could get Henry some treats too for when we take you home. Isn’t your house lovely and what a wonderful selection of Pyrex Jugs your mum has”

Terrifying!
That’s scary

Reactions: 3
Christ alive this woman has so many faults and flaws to comment on and pull apart but howay man...she takes her niece to swimming lessons and some of you couldn’t understand that and found it “weird” and now she’s went to Disney and hasn’t took her niece and the SAME people are slating her for not including her! exactly this that gives tattle a bad name

If she’d of took her niece out of school you’d wipe the floor with her and called her irresponsible
No one has slated her for not taking her niece. We are saying that she'll probably turn up like its meant to be a surprise but probably all planned. I think you need to either follow the thread properly or don't bother commenting

• Haha
Reactions: 13
But does it even matter either way? Like
I said, it’s a bit mad how people are literally pulling apart every tiny detail of her holiday. Love her or dislike her, and as annoying as I find her, she’s entitled to do whatever the hell she wants
but back in a previous thread you questioned why she would use howdens when she could afford something better :unsure: same sentiment really.

Reactions: 7
but back in a previous thread you questioned why she would use howdens when she could afford something better :unsure: same sentiment really.
Alright stalker 😂 not the same sentiment at all. But we’ll agree to disagree. Obviously you have the time to trawl through my previous comments and dissect every little detail of someone’s holiday. Have fun with that hun 😘

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Tbh some of the ears you can get there are absolutely gorgeous, she really went with basic ones.

Reactions: 3
Alright stalker 😂 not the same sentiment at all. But we’ll agree to disagree. Obviously you have the time to trawl through my previous comments and dissect every little detail of someone’s holiday. Have fun with that hun 😘
takes 2 mins actually :LOL:😘

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't care where she is, I don't care who is there or will be there etc. But what I do care about is if it's not #gifted it's been paid for by being a scheming, manipulating biatch!!!

Reactions: 16
No one has slated her for not taking her niece. We are saying that she'll probably turn up like its meant to be a surprise but probably all planned. I think you need to either follow the thread properly or don't bother commenting
I’ve never commented on her niece going swimming lessons but I do think there is a difference -baby swimming lessons are usually with other groups of children within the same age bracket and provide a social aspect for baby’s and mums alike as well as learning how to swim, she turns it into a family affair and brings extended family and has an entire VIP experience which in my opinion whichI’m entitled to by the way, is very strange for someone who busts her fingers to convince everyone that she’s just a normal girl.

going to Disneyland which is arguably more suited to a Child of her nieces age would make a hell of a lot more sense and provide a much fuller and complete experience of Disneyland rather than being restricted to about 5 things to do
I’ve followed the full thread and I’m happy to go back though and copy and paste comments where she’s been pulled apart I’ll also go further back and copy and paste comments from the same people who slated her for her niece going to swimming lessons....

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
I think the good ones sell out quite fast. Didn’t they do rose gold ones last year and they were so hard to get hold of.
Yeah my niece got them and at the time they were being resold on eBay for triple the price. It was the same when they bought out the Beauty and the Beast cup with the rose inside it

Reactions: 1
No you should look out for her. Ask her about her kitchen lol
Could ask her to make sure the fitters do a better job than the last kitchen so she doesn't have a massive join line in front of her sink.

I know its her birthday but why would she choose to go during half term time when she doesn't have to.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.