Mrs Hinch #108 Instant kitchen from Brad the lad, how's he so fast? Did Hinch DM his dad?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she says something is amazing or magical one more time 😒

What day is her actual birthday? Need to make note to avoid her Instagram completely that day because it’ll be full of gushy posts about how amazing her life is and how she never expected it to be like this. Probably even some messages from her ‘fans’ kissing her arse as well saying how amazing she is that she’ll re post...
16th

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Its half term next week. I am expecting Ma Barker and the niece to arrive on the Saturday train

Reactions: 15
Not much content from Hinch today. Either she’s having too much fun or it isn’t worth her while.

Reactions: 5
I honestly think she needs some therapy because the way she talks about Ronnie on some of her stories ‘he’s been fed, he’s safe’ is like constant reassurance the fact she needs to make constant lists and panics, when he’s older it will rub off on him and he will become an extremely anxious child. Obviously we all panic as parents and get mum guilt but this is just another level.

Reactions: 14
You know what? I think it’s actually genuinely sad. Sad that a grown woman the same age as me is that insecure that she needs validation from strangers for everything she does. I don’t think I’ve ever seen that level of insecurity on a grown adult to this extent. One day when people get bored/see through her and the follower numbers start to drop (which they will) it’ll make her even more insecure. Sophie if you’re reading this, you’re never gonna be happy by buying things and seeking validation, true happiness comes from within!
Very true but she doesnt need validation, she needs to hold on to that 3 million, she needs to keep them in "the big family" she needs them to feel a part of it all and the reason she does this is to be able to carry on promoting products when she gets back, she needs to keep high numbers so different companies come forward with offers, so she can start producing new marketed items, maybe a fourth book and to carry on selling the 'Hinch' name!
The 'validation' is no more than another sales ploy...same as anxiety, you sell better when you come across as a real person, you sell better when people think they are your friend....thinking she is an insecure, anxious, normal person needing to tell everyone about her life is what got her 3 million followers....the extension, kitchen and holiday are the things she and Jamie think they ( because he is also a salesman) are entitled to for several years of planning this!
Watch the YouTube video then tell me she needs validation, she is a confident, self assured, outgoing person!

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Thread suggestion

Rocking round Disney on their gifted pursuit

Poor Ronnie still hasn't had a piece of fruit 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Very true but she doesnt need validation, she needs to hold on to that 3 million, she needs to keep them in "the big family" she needs them to feel a part of it all and the reason she does this is to be able to carry on promoting products when she gets back, she needs to keep high numbers so different companies come forward with offers, so she can start producing new marketed items, maybe a fourth book and to carry on selling the 'Hinch' name!
The 'validation' is no more than another sales ploy...same as anxiety, you sell better when you come across as a real person, you sell better when people think they are your friend....thinking she is an insecure, anxious, normal person needing to tell everyone about her life is what got her 3 million followers....the extension, kitchen and holiday are the things she and Jamie think they ( because he is also a salesman) are entitled to for several years of planning this!!
👏👏👏👏👏

Reactions: 4
I'm so surprised that she hasn't brought her niece. In fact I find it quite sad especially that money wouldn't have been an option. I'm sure her niece would have been thrilled to be going with them. I have always been close to my niece, we did everything together & when I started having my children I included her in everything I possibly could. She is 22 now & still comes to all my son's birthdays & any other occasions, in fact we don't even need occasions to be together. I hope her niece does turn up but find it sad that it wasn't one of Sophie's 1st thoughts to include her
Too be honest her niece could still be at school. If she is still there next week when it’s half term then her niece may actually come.

Update - he hasnt seen her yet but he had the AUDACITY to get engaged.... so he has been slightly preoccupied.

Told him he needed to sort his priorities! Haha!
Awww that’s lovely! Congratulations to him!

now tell him to get back to the important thing and find Hinch

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The 'validation' is no more than another sales ploy...same as anxiety, you sell better when you come across as a real person, you sell better when people think they are your friend....thinking she is an insecure, anxious, normal person needing to tell everyone about her life is what got her 3 million followers....the extension, kitchen and holiday are the things she and Jamie think they ( because he is also a salesman) are entitled to for several years of planning this!
Watch the YouTube video then tell me she needs validation, she is a confident, self assured, outgoing person!
I’m clearly too soft for my own good! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm waiting for her big 30th birthday party ball when they home!! There's no way this is all they are doing for her birthday. The way she goes on about wanting to wear a fancy ball gown type dress has made me think is there possibly a party planned for when they get home at the place where they got married. We all know she was there before Christmas and something was being planned. Although I don't really know who would go unless it's for all her 3 million 'hinchers' . Time will tell but this is definitely not all of her birthday celebrations!!

Reactions: 12
What is the YouTube video? 🤔

They are good in the event of an accident though, can give a better idea of who/how many people are in the car.
Fire fighters and emergency response ignore those signs, apparently it's a myth that they're useful in an accident. I believed for ages that they'd see the bright yellow sign and look for a baby first in the event of a crash, was corrected by the local FD at an event when I asked!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.