Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Runninggems

I looked at one of them joolz buggy’s she was gifted. They don’t recline very far at all, baby is basically still sat up while sleeping. So I understand why she took ronnies pram instead & he will probably be alot more comfortable in it.
But why couldn’t she just say this will probably come in use when he’s older instead of her bullshit of how she can’t wait to use it on holiday 🙄
It’s a rip off of a yoyo pram

Reactions: 1

Mummaabc

Yes that's exactly what I think! So patronising! She defo talks down to natasha and doesnt like anyone else making suggestions to her. Her recipes are shit too, really basic.
[/QUOTE]
And her bleating on about how she can't even mash potatoes because it hurts her back...whilst mashing potatoes 🤔

Lampy

Looks like the Disneyland hotel to me. We've stayed there and the TV was in a cabinet the same as that. We've stayed in a few of the other hotels and only seen that cabinet in the DLH.

TheNoseyParker

Chatty Member
An looks different in every pic you see of her 🙈

Looks
Different in every pic, her lips as I’ve mentioned as an asthetics nurse have definitley been touched up again an looks like she’s had a needs done too 🤔 definitely had lips done again tho
Where are you seeing the pics????

Lampy

I've never been but assumed most hotels would Inc it.
No, it's not included anymore. Unless you either -
A, have a meal plan
B, Are staying in a suite or upgraded room like Castle Club, Compass Club, Golden Forest etc
C, Pay as you go at the restaurant

ktcrg

What is this woman's problem - a hotel between Essex and St Pancras??? My 83 year old mother flew Belfast to Manchester then train to Sheffield for a night's sleep. Then train to London then eurostar to Paris . Hinch is an attention seeking, melodramatic bitch.

And why take a less than one year old to Disney.. as if she's going to go on the rides with her "anxiety"

She's can afford a luxury family break and do one story a day to keep the idiots happy . It's All about her self and the fuckin gram. Exactly like the little break when the extension was built. I hope it fuckin pisses rain on them in Disney
That’s Ebbsfleet, not St Pancras. If it matters 😆

She's had beach activities holidays.

I'm looking at this picture of people in their thick coats and bobble hats, and I can't grasp why.

Disney songs.. Like watching toy story 58 times and never seeing the end. Not even the new versions it's always the same video. Whatever happens at the end can't be good if there is now toy story 4!!!

Attachments

Web30

VIP Member
Sorry if anyone else has confirmed but she’s in Castle Club. Stayed last year and recognise the carpet in creme brulee pic and the private lift from the park straight to the hotel. It’s £1k a night for a basic room with meal plan. Disney doesn’t gift that.
Even if I had that kind of money I don't think I'd stay thier. Maybe one night just to try it but not the whole week.

B91

She uploaded a pic of the pram?? Is this the one she “advertised” before going? I can’t remember what it looked like

Eyesopened

VIP Member
Fuckin' ragin'! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I've loved Belle since I was a little girl who also lost her mum and loved books to the point where I was slightly mocked. She's brave, clever and refused to settle and that's why I admired her.

She probably loves her because of her dress or some other wholely plastic reason. Yet now everyone will think I love Belle so I can be the same as Hinch.

Me too!! Absolutely livid 😭😭😭

She’ll copy your reasons or very similar for loving her now , if I was onslow, I’d put money on it

• Sad
That guy on the left is so Disney, while the one on the right has stolen sophs badge (boohoo)

Has soph upgraded her cheap tat ears aswell to official Disney ones? 😅

I just can't with her outfit, I'm glad it isn't showing her trousers tucked into her boots
Yes she has. She must have read on her and us calling her cheap for not having any 😂😂

Minkeh

Very true but she doesnt need validation, she needs to hold on to that 3 million, she needs to keep them in "the big family" she needs them to feel a part of it all and the reason she does this is to be able to carry on promoting products when she gets back, she needs to keep high numbers so different companies come forward with offers, so she can start producing new marketed items, maybe a fourth book and to carry on selling the 'Hinch' name!
The 'validation' is no more than another sales ploy...same as anxiety, you sell better when you come across as a real person, you sell better when people think they are your friend....thinking she is an insecure, anxious, normal person needing to tell everyone about her life is what got her 3 million followers....the extension, kitchen and holiday are the things she and Jamie think they ( because he is also a salesman) are entitled to for several years of planning this!
Watch the YouTube video then tell me she needs validation, she is a confident, self assured, outgoing person!
What is the YouTube video? 🤔