Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nothankyou

the person who posted this said she’s not as stupid as she makes out.
Non-Influencer
@InfluencerNon

·
Jan 7

https://youtu.be/nSE01tsO67Q
Wow...I hope everyone finds the time to watch that, she is very well trained, I was in sales for years she has "the talk" down to a fine art...the hands, making sure she connects with everyone in the room, the laugh, the whole thing!! Watch the part where she says " I didnt even rehearse that?"
This person has NO anxiety( not even anxious!!) she loves being centre of attention, she knows someone is filming her....she is not stupid...this was a PR exercise!!
I said right from the very beginning when my daughter pointed her out, she is professional this is not someone this is just happening to?
It was planned, well planned, probably from the date she got engaged, it was too much to believe all this happened from the day she married "everyone loves a wedding" that too was rehearsed, note Jamie holding his face almost in tears....why was there a photographer pointing right there right at that moment?
The Books, This Morning Show..Swipe ups...Hinch products..all planned!!
This has been in the making for quite a while, they have drawn people in to their "little family" the wedding, the house, the dog, the baby....everyone's perfect life??

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
This is so odd. For someone claiming such anxiety she’s already been tagged 3 times and photographed twice within barely an hour of arriving. I would HATE that and I’m not half as bad as she claims to be. How’s she going to cope for a week?
Also how fucking terrifying that there are actual real life Hinchers stalking her in DLP! 😱

• Wow
Can someone teach Hinch there is a massive difference between having anxiety and feeling anxious

Please and thank you!

• Heart
  • Haha

GossipBug

VIP Member
Has she named her story highlights "The Wall" just to try and distract from the fact that's it's actually an entirely new kitchen?? 🤦

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
Sorry if this makes me sound like a snob but I reallyyyyyy detest these skinny fit tracksuits on any age but especially guys over 40! Maybe I’m old (48) but it makes me cringe!! What’s wrong with a nice pair of jeans ffs?! I still think tracksuits not for gym wear look daft but hey ho! That whole look just screams tacky to me! 🙄
‘Runs away before I get lynched!’ 🏃‍♀️

• Haha

Whitelilac

VIP Member
Why does Jamie insist on dressing like a teenage wannabe gangster that hangs out at the local park, instead of a 40 year old man? Is he desperately trying to become a brand ambassador for JD Sports?

• Haha
  • Sick

Elliebellie

I really thought nothing of Mrs H showing Ronnie so much on her stories until that lady reposted a pic of him to her own page, very disturbing when you think of all the weirdos out there!!

Reactions: 36
Been busy today and these threads fly by 😆 but I don’t actually dislike her much right now. No swipe ups 👌 no wanking off taps 👌 no shady non disclosures 👌 no fatty spoilt dog 👌 no fucking Gretal 👌 It’s almost like she’s being an actual human being not a fake nasty selling machine.
I know she will make up for it once she’s home and starts on about the hole in the wall to a brand spanning new kitchen BS but at the moment she’s being pretty average 😆

I still can’t stand over the top Disney music over stories though 😂

• Heart

Betty Bond

End of the night caption definitely will have the Disney song “ when you wish upon a star , your dreams come true guyyysss” 💫playing over it. calling it now!

• Haha
  • Sick

Tinkerbell87

Why does Jamie dress like a 20 year old roadman who's mum has just bought him the latest matching tracksuit from JD?

• Haha
Reactions: 35

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Never seen the little man so happy! The colour, the noises, all the stimulation! The fresh air, the different activities, the loads of people around him! He isn’t grumpy at all he’s just sick of being cooped up in Castle Greyskull all day every day.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Julezv93

I’ve only just discovered tattle after hearing it being mentioned and OMG has it opened my eyes! I used to be a fan of Mrs Hinch and bought a lot of the things she advertised (the shame!!) never spent more than I could afford though. Finally I have seen the light and can now see right through the ‘little old me’ routine. It’s pathetic!!
I was starting to think that this was a normal family trip until she mentioned taking him centre parcs!! Never a day off for our soph!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
Regarding #pramgate. I can totally understand why she’d take the pram he can nap in and be cosied up it’s cold. Makes perfect sense.
BUT she absolutely definitely should not have done that stupid plug for the travel pushchair before she left! FFS Zoph are you totally fucking stupid?! They’re not even the same colour!! Did you honestly think no one would notice?! She is one daft bint 🤥🤦‍♀️
PS admin pleeeeeeease can we have 🙄 and 🤦‍♀️ in the like options?! Pleeeeeeeeeease!! 😘

• Haha

RonnieBlessHim

VIP Member
Oh guys she’s got another snow globe for her collection 🙄🙄🙄
Fucking winds me up this collection. It's not a collection Soph, it's a bunch of snow globes you randomly bought in the space of about a month so you could feel like you have a collection, you fucking moron 😠😠 this one could be the start of a collection, Soph, as it's actually sentimental to your first family holiday and you could collect others with some sort of relevance to your life.

Macklen83

Chatty Member
I mean, I didn’t “like” her more yesterday, I forgave her ever so slightly because Ronnie literally looked like he was living his best life. But she can fuck off again now posting those pics of her three fans. She thinks she’s full on famous. And then shouting “mumma” at the child. Just stop you friggan hyoowwwwge narcissist it’s painful you are his mother you will be the centre of his world so stop trying to make yourself more central by screaming MUMMA at him. Silly arse

as a side note my son is eating Frosties with his head phones on the noise coming out of his mouth is not too dissimilar to Hinch when she starts advertising and salivating at her zoflora and that. I might have to put him outside at this rate

• Haha
Reactions: 33