Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Influencers shows their children in school uniform and every detail of them and their children. I often think how easy it would be for a crazy to go to the school and approach them saying they know their parents and even be able to detail what their house looks like etc...
Scares me to death!

“Hi Ronnie. Your Mum and Dad said I could pick you up today and take you to the shops for some sweets and we could get Henry some treats too for when we take you home. Isn’t your house lovely and what a wonderful selection of Pyrex Jugs your mum has”

Terrifying!

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Idontcare34

As bad as it sounds that wee poor boy doesnt ever smile or have the cheeky jolly ness that 7 months olds have the cheeky smile or the grabbing for everything at this age is she not interacting with him like a parent should

I think its hard to judge that from the snippets we see, she clearly does dote on him. I'm not a fan of hers but from what I have seen I find her really loving towards him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
I’m a massive Disney geek and watching her parade around there on the stories is just like nails down a black board for me. It’s sleeping beauty’s castle at least put ‘Once upon a dream’ on instead of Aladdin, and on ‘Its a small world‘ also pop the right song on you basic airhead.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

F the dust.

VIP Member
Is it even Sophie Hinchliffes 30th if there isn't snot, tears and a power ballard, wedding pics and the gender reveal videos?

• Haha

Huffchug

VIP Member
Jamie’s buying 3 pairs of Minnie ears, sister and niece must be “surprising them” later

Chunkymunky

Chatty Member
Came on to say a similar thing 😂 Thank god she packed all of those Ella's kitchen pouches! Bet theres NOWHERE she can get food for him there
She’s feeding him from a chair in the hotel room, why not let him have his breakfast in a high chair whilst they eat? I don’t have kids but I find it a little odd! x

Lynseyp

VIP Member
One more thing to add to Tattle Bingo - a meet and greet with Mickey or Minnie mouse where they are holding her new book 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

Web30

VIP Member
She actually took ellas kitchen to a buffet 🤣. They are they perfect places to take weaning babies, half the fun is getting them to try new food.

• Haha
Just had a nosey through that woman's Insta who posted the pic of Ronnie. Jesus wept, she's batshit crazy 🤣 so much of Hinch on there.

Also, she's genuinely cross that the product Hinch was flogging went up in price, like they're exploiting Hinch somehow 🤷🏻‍♀️ THEYRE ALL EXPLOITING YOU AND SHE TAKES A BIG CUT. I'm in a proper rage this morning over #BelleGate 🤣🤣
I don’t want to be mean about her coz I don’t know her but she seems like she a few cakes short of a tea party. I think hinch attracts people like that coz they may not have any friends in real life and hinch makes them feel like she’s their friend. That’s why they feel comfortable posting pictures of her and her child. No normal person would do that.

• Sad
Tomorrow we are totally getting
"you'll never believe it guysssss my mum, sister and neice have just turned up! Jamie arranged it all. He knew I'd love it so much if they were here.
Isn't he so cute! Guys I can't believe this is all happening for little old me"
Omg this is a million percent going to happen.

Anyone that doesn’t know her probably assumes she’s some kind of glamour girl from Essex or something 😆 Not a lady that got known for bleaching a bog 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 25