Mrs Hinch #108 Instant kitchen from Brad the lad, how's he so fast? Did Hinch DM his dad?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t stand the woman, but thank duck she’s taken that little boy outside the gray box! And his little face maaaannnn 😩 he looks so cute. Hope seeing him enjoy the colours and the vibrancy makes her realise she needs to stimulate him outside the constraints of that friggan grey studio

awwww ma gawwwwwd guyyyyssssss am a VIP membaaarrer haiwz this happened to little old me that duz ave feet’s?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I got money on Pinocchio rushing to Sophie, he will be so happy to find his long lost sister, they have the same frozen in time features. It's the nose, just under it. That philtrum all good botox bring out the curve.

Aww look at Ronnie bless him, his happiness at seeing all those bright colours. He's in awe.

Yes beautiful little boy they are called colours. And we hope your mummy paints your bedroom with lots of happy colours.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
This will start to piss her off!

Why is she in a roped off part? Security can you move forward 😂
Her grabby hand on their shoulders is annoying. But maybe that's just me - I hate being touched. God knows how I made 2 babies

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So Ronnie's back in the labelled tracksuit again? But when he was having a nap on the train he was dressed in grey? Continuity a bit off today 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m taking my 6 and 3 year old to DLP in July, I booked it last year before this cretinous bint - would hate for anyone to think I’ve copied her.

Reactions: 7
This is getting silly now, has Jamie hired fake hinchers for her 30th and had them planted round the park so she feels like a celeb? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Aww see Ronnie look from her to someone else for a long few moments.. Gretel👵is with them!!!

Reactions: 3
Is she in a roped off area? I've never been so I don't know how it works but in each one she seems to be somewhere roped off? She looks like she's getting a bit miffed with taking photos with the normal folk
It looks like the common public are in one area and she’s behind the rope doing her royal duty as princess of maldon by doing meet and greets

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is she in a roped off area? I've never been so I don't know how it works but in each one she seems to be somewhere roped off? She looks like she's getting a bit miffed with taking photos with the normal folk
That’s what I thought everyone else appears to be on the other side if it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.