Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Katiec

Why is she playing the song ‘whole new world’ over her stories when she’s on the ‘it’s a small world’ ride??? 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Macklen83

Chatty Member
I can’t stand the woman, but thank fuck she’s taken that little boy outside the gray box! And his little face maaaannnn 😩 he looks so cute. Hope seeing him enjoy the colours and the vibrancy makes her realise she needs to stimulate him outside the constraints of that friggan grey studio

awwww ma gawwwwwd guyyyyssssss am a VIP membaaarrer haiwz this happened to little old me that duz ave feet’s?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

bellinibobble

VIP Member
New thread, title courtesy of @Nottonightbabe!

Sorry I had to edit the title a bit, the original was:

Instant kitchen from Brad the kitchen lad, how does he work so fast? Did Hinch DM his dad?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Fish-in-the-Sea

Ah sod it, I can't find anything to dislike in their family holiday. Looks like Ronnie is having fun and that's very much the main thing. It's decent content, makes a change from shining the sink and Handsnomes lipstick.

• Haha

LaTela

Chatty Member
I know she labels everything - but why does she need to label her son - track suit trousers with ‘Ronnie’ down the leg!!?!

• Haha
  • Sick

Jemima9

I see Jdog is trackied up again today ..bork!

How tight😨!!
She probably likes to see his meat n 2veg in it,cos let's face it....that's the only fucking veg and meat she sees

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42

DramaHun

Chatty Member
Fucking hell they really are Wayne and Waynetta Slob in their tracksuits aren't they 😂😂😂😂😂. CLASSY GUYS.

hqdefault.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
This is getting silly now, has Jamie hired fake hinchers for her 30th and had them planted round the park so she feels like a celeb? 😂

• Haha
She’s on a family holiday and checking her tagged photos every few minutes and replying 🙄 she must refresh insta quicker than I refresh tattle 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
One thing I'll say is fair play it's her 30th and instead of jetting off to some hot country shes gone to Disney land in the cold to include her son... and look at his face. You cant slate that!.. at long last shes done something for him and he will enjoy every minute!....

Discovered the insta bit where tagged photos are tho ... sad bastards every living room is near identical to hers... really are sheep!
I have to say I agree about how lovely it is to see the look on little Ronnie's face!
Though I cant hold in saying he's probably shocked by all the colour

• Haha
  • Heart

Whitelilac

VIP Member
That photo is exactly why it drives me mad that she constantly filters everything. She's an attractive woman in her own right. The filters are totally unnecessary. She wears far more make up than I would choose to wear but that's a personal choice thing, plus I'm too idle to slap it on unless I am actually going out.

Kmddec

Christ alive this woman has so many faults and flaws to comment on and pull apart but howay man...she takes her niece to swimming lessons and some of you couldn’t understand that and found it “weird” and now she’s went to Disney and hasn’t took her niece and the SAME people are slating her for not including her! exactly this that gives tattle a bad name

If she’d of took her niece out of school you’d wipe the floor with her and called her irresponsible

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
She writes like she’s doing a half term diary. We had a good day in the park ,it was fun. It rained but we looked in the shops, I looked in everyone. It was nice. Then we went swimming, it was fun. Then we put on our pjs and went to bed. We had a good time

she’s a best selling author guys 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I still don’t get why she’s at Disney. She’s never once expressed that she likes Disney. Disney is full of colour which is so the opposite to her. She’s never once been in a Disney shop and gushed over the stuff. If she’s doing it coz she wants a holiday Ronnie would also enjoy she’s really at the wrong place. Even if she went to centre parcs he would get more out if then he will from Disney. I’m guessing it’s literally all for the Gram.

Reactions: 39

Feska

VIP Member
Why is she saying ‘I’ve got this. We’ve got this’ She’s on holiday. What’s so challenging and difficult 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 39