Mrs Hinch #108 Instant kitchen from Brad the lad, how's he so fast? Did Hinch DM his dad?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone still looking for all the porridge he’s meant to be covered in?
😂😂 I even put my glasses on but still cant see it 🤓

It’ll be interesting to see how much Ronnie changes this week while he’s away from all the chemicals in hinch towers and his little grey life behind the sofa.

Its a whole new world for him 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 16

the person who posted this said she’s not as stupid as she makes out.
Non-Influencer
@InfluencerNon

·
Jan 7

https://youtu.be/nSE01tsO67Q
Wow...I hope everyone finds the time to watch that, she is very well trained, I was in sales for years she has "the talk" down to a fine art...the hands, making sure she connects with everyone in the room, the laugh, the whole thing!! Watch the part where she says " I didnt even rehearse that?"
This person has NO anxiety( not even anxious!!) she loves being centre of attention, she knows someone is filming her....she is not stupid...this was a PR exercise!!
I said right from the very beginning when my daughter pointed her out, she is professional this is not someone this is just happening to?
It was planned, well planned, probably from the date she got engaged, it was too much to believe all this happened from the day she married "everyone loves a wedding" that too was rehearsed, note Jamie holding his face almost in tears....why was there a photographer pointing right there right at that moment?
The Books, This Morning Show..Swipe ups...Hinch products..all planned!!
This has been in the making for quite a while, they have drawn people in to their "little family" the wedding, the house, the dog, the baby....everyone's perfect life??

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
😂😂 I even put my glasses on but still cant see it 🤓

It’ll be interesting to see how much Ronnie changes this week while he’s away from all the chemicals in hinch towers and his little grey life behind the sofa.

Its a whole new world for him 😉
Fear not. She will have a bottle of Zoflora with her.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Not sticking up for her coz she’s still a dick but she might have booked breakfast for a little later after his normal breakfast time. So she’s fed him first so he’s not hungry. Hopefully she will let him have bits of food while they are having breakfast rather than just watching them eat.
That kids never had anything in his mouth that hasn’t come out of a jar or pouch..... sadly, I doubt she’ll give him some of her croissant. Some big food issues going on there. Kid needs to chew and experience texture. He’s on a diet of someone who has had his jaw wired. Or someone with food issues!!

Reactions: 17
That room looks like SequoiaLodge to me? and Let’s face it, if she were in the Disney Hotel at the gates we would of had a room tour by now with her smugness

Reactions: 12
Excuse the porridge everywhere? Umm where?? She should see my baby, high highchair and the floor when I give him some toast!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has anyone worked out where they are staying yet? Doesn’t look super luxurious from the tiny bit she’s shown us.

Reactions: 3
I’m sure the security is a correlation with regards to instances like terrorist attacks that are most likely to happen at huge tourist attractions and have happened multiple times in that city recently and a lot less to do with a bleeping chav from Essex that buys followers on Instagram 😂 I bet she’s loving people thinking security were surrounding HER when she just happened to be in a place there’s a ton of security. 🥱 How dim are these people
yeah you're right. We went when they were on high alert after the Paris attacks and there’s security everywhere. Sniffer dogs, men with guns, checks to go through etc. X

Reactions: 4
Is that even the Disney hotel??
Doesn't look like it, a lot darker than they normally are. The furniture is a lighter wood in the Disneyland Hotel.
Will be able to tell if the free slippers and pillow chocs get shown ;) They have Disneyland hotel on them!

Well let’s just say the grinches worries are nothing like what ‘normal’ people worry about!! And this is what boils my piss. If I had people calling me out left, right and centre I would be off like a shot but she keeps going and going impacting on so many peoples lives in a way she will never know. She causes more destruction than she will ever know on her ‘following‘ but it’s their choice at the end of the day. My belief is I can only change my own behaviour and I can’t change anyone else’s and if the hinch army wish to follow her then it’s their choice. Let them duck up their washing machines by putting dishwasher tablets in or dip their tampax in zoflora If that is what appeases their anxiety!! i Really wish it was that simple but its not 😢
She worries about nothing, that youtube video clearly shows this is NOT a person who has anxiety of any kind??
And before someone comes up with 'there are good days and bad' how many can do what she has done.....everyday?? 🤔

duck sake Ronnie is still getting his usual porridge even when he's on his holidays oh sorry I mean his mum's holiday!! All about her and the gram oh and not forgetting her birthday in case she hasn't mentioned it before!! Let the little boy live a little for duck sake!! Even give him weetabix just something different please.

Reactions: 10
You was right! 😂

Oh FUCKOFFFFFFFF!!!!!! seriously ffs what a piss take am fuming am well known were I live an I do t get security when am on holiday , the cheek 😂
Security....the beautiful Princess Diana didnt find much security in France and she was VERY well known??

But its just one tiny bit of porridge. Poor kid is never going to be allowed to be a kid is he?

If I was half the clean freak she is, I wouldn't sit my little one on a chair that manky

Screenshot_20200213-084711_Instagram.jpg

• Sad
  • Haha
Why won’t she let him have some proper food!!! He’s a big boy and he’d absolutely love it.
I loved blw with my boy, nothing cuter than watching them make a mess with food all over their faces!

Reactions: 9
I see she has the cheap non official Minnie Mouse ears. Didn’t want to shell out €25 for the Disneyland Paris ones? 😂😂
Prob some eBay I was so she can do a swipe up
But Disney are very strict on their merch being sold so I’d love them to go after hinch for advertising fakes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
It could have changed a lot since we went but the breakfast buffet in the pink hotel (assuming that's where they are) was brilliant with loads of choices that were ideal for little ones. And the characters came round to the tables as you ate - one of the perks of the extra cost - rather than having to book a character meet & greet thing.
And the expense. My friend took her little lad last year, she said it was extortionate to have meet and greet characters. Why did she's gone there when she hates spending money. My friend said even a glass of coke was around a fiver?

I dread the twins wanting to go to Disney. They are 2 now, I've a few years before him and kids want to go there. Yes him all this blah and he's saying we should go there. Neverland!!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.