Mrs Hinch #108 Instant kitchen from Brad the lad, how's he so fast? Did Hinch DM his dad?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In order to stay relatable and real she uses normal day to day thoughts as an example of her “mental healf” struggles. All those thoughts she listed...basically every mother would be thinking the same. No parent would be standing on the platform like “Yep. Completely silent mind right now. Thinking about nothing”

She’s one of these people (who I can’t stand!) that thinks anxiety = normal nervous feelings. She’s going to be on TV? Anxiety. She’s going to a business meeting? Anxiety. She’s going on holiday for the first time with her baby? Anxiety. It’s a buzz word for her. Of course it presents in many different forms. I’m luckily over the worst now but at my peak I was very high functioning. I could be the loudest girl at the party saying the dumbest tit (wasn’t just my brain telling me that it really was verbal diarrhoea) and that’s how it presented in me. Dying inside but talking a million miles an hour to people who wanted me to go away. So I can’t say as it’s not my place that she does or doesn’t have anxiety. I just know she uses it as a replacement word for nervous constantly and realised that in this day and age it can actually bring the money in.
The word anxiety is banded around now. I work in the heath sector and the amount of people who think that anxiety is a bad thing over normal things that you would get anxious over is crazy. It’s like we are constantly fighting our emotions so we hate feeling stressed, anxious and low and when we are happy we feel guilty for feeling happy!!! It’s perfectly fine to have emotions as we are emotional beings but they way she bands thie term anxiety around is so unhealthy And she is not a anxious person at all In a debilities way. I also hate how she is a ‘mental health advocate’ and helps people with mental health issues. Yeah behavioural activation is good and helping people to activate their lives and keep busy is good. But also a lot of people compare theimself to her which leads to them feeling despair as they cannot afford the things she has and is gifted!!! But she doesn’t care as long as the money keeps rolling in. 😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m surprised with her anxiety she’s able to be out at Disney. I know anxiety manifests in people differently but if she had anxiety over boarding the Eurostar how is she holding it together at Disney when it is usually rammed - especially those shuttles to get into the parks - and with people stopping her for pictures and likely recognising her (because she’s broadcast her identity to everyone and their dog with the tacky labelled clothes! 🙄)

I’m just thinking, Disney was anxiety inducing for me when it got busy and I'm sorry if I had people stopping me for pics or just generally frigging themselves at the sight of me I would have been a wreck 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I looked at one of them joolz buggy’s she was gifted. They don’t recline very far at all, baby is basically still sat up while sleeping. So I understand why she took ronnies pram instead & he will probably be alot more comfortable in it.
But why couldn’t she just say this will probably come in use when he’s older instead of her bullshit of how she can’t wait to use it on holiday 🙄

Reactions: 18
With the matching hats, thank duck she didn’t have a girl, poor little mite would have been lost in her shadow

Reactions: 14
Can someone teach Hinch there is a massive difference between having anxiety and feeling anxious

Please and thank you!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
She LOVES her hinchers, doesn't she? Every pic she's right up in their space. I wouldn't want a strangers head in my face. I don't let my husband get that close 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Completely OT but remember shopping gate?? Hinch paid for a woman’s shopping and she sold her out on a sun article...ah memories

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I neeeeeed to know if Onslow is also sporting a baby blue/grey Pom Pom woolly hat with his initials on. Hinchers at Disneyland, post a picture I beg 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.