Mrs Hinch #106 kitchens gifted, the holiday's gifted, handsnomes weight still hasn't shifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’ll be why she put up that picture of a sink in her stories the other day, getting the opinions of her ‘hinchers’. Guarantee it’ll be part of the ‘redesign’

Reactions: 4
I can’t find anything either.
We was told they were going into administration my parents want a kitchen on finance so it wasn’t an option for them x
Will have to keep a look out. Magnet have some lovely kitchens at the moment if your parents are still looking? And much better quality than other high street designs. X

Reactions: 1
So after this kitchen lie and her holiday lie (she’s not paid, it’s not last minute and she’s a bleeping twatwaffle) where does she go next? We’ve had extension, loft, garden, garage, cars, under stairs etc. What’s left? Bathroom maybe? Massive shed/playhouse/greenhouse/sauna? Swimming pool? I mean there’s nothing left to extend, change or lie about. I reckon it’ll either be a move or a new baby. Gotta keep the Gram and materialism going. And yes Ronnie is just another thing she uses for clicks. Sorry he just is

Reactions: 35
At least she’s finally admitting that Laura with the big kitchen did in fact get to her after she made a big song and dance about how she was perfectly happy with her own little kitchen, lol ATB

• Haha
Reactions: 53
283BAF4A-5CE3-4596-8F6D-6280D11166B4.jpeg
The little dream team is currently £11.97 (some minor approximations*)
All the prices are taken from the B&M website, the beads are on managers special at £3, no weight is given but a comparable in the range is the small 194g bottle at £3. All larger bottles at full price are approx £7.99

(*fabric softener pictured is 19 wash on the website it’s a 34 wash, bold pods pictured are a 36pk the price I used is for a 27pk)

A quick browse on the supermarkets shows the normal price for the beads being between £6-£8 and the pods between £9-£11.

The introductory offers won’t last that long, after the launch period that is an insane amount to spend on washing. If Hinch and the rest of the influencers do what they’re paid to do correctly there’s going to be masses of people self-identifying as this ‘dream team’ and have brand loyalty to P&G and this combination. The pods themselves are 3 in 1. They are meant to freshen, protect and have fabric softener already in them. This is absolute mind fuckery at its best.

Reactions: 24
So after this kitchen lie and her holiday lie (she’s not paid, it’s not last minute and she’s a bleeping twatwaffle) where does she go next? We’ve had extension, loft, garden, garage, cars, under stairs etc. What’s left? Bathroom maybe? Massive shed/playhouse/greenhouse/sauna? Swimming pool? I mean there’s nothing left to extend, change or lie about. I reckon it’ll either be a move or a new baby. Gotta keep the Gram and materialism going. And yes Ronnie is just another thing she uses for clicks. Sorry he just is
itlldefo be the garden seeing the patio set was destroyed in the weather seeing she didn’t take any measures to protect it because while garden furniture is expensive to most people it’s disposable for her. I reckon it’ll be all kitted out maybe a summer seat and swing for Ronnie everything grey grey grey

Reactions: 15
I think it will be a loft conversion. Maybe move her bedroom up there have an en-suite and maybe turn one of the other rooms into a make up room or a playroom for Ronnie. I think there will probably be a conservatory too. and Then eventually she’ll move to a bigger better designed house

Reactions: 17
It's sad but true. It clicked for me that she doesn't really feel like a proper parent when she said taking him out to meet Stacey was like playing dolls all day. My little one is a couple of months younger than Ronnie and it couldn't be further than pretending to play dolls all day. Don't get me wrong, I love my baby boy to pieces. But he's hard bloody work. And I don't even have my husband around all day to help me or palm him off to my mum whenever I want to go to the shops to buy crap I don't need.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
So she wants the builders to keep her precious tiles safe when they take them off the wall 🙄
No need to touch them at all if you are only opening up the wall above the cooker Sophie.

Why don't her loyal Hinchers realise she has blatently lied to them. Asking for their opinion on whether to open up the wall on Thursday night. Full on kitchen rip out and refit on Tuesday. How can they be so blind

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Sorry if its already been covered but...

Has she actually admitted that she’s not just knocking a bit of the wall down so she can see out the back but really she’s having a whole new kitchen fitted?
This is what I don’t understand, I thought it was just HALF a wall.. but no she said in the stories the kitchen has been redesigned and then ran her hand across the wall by the sink, to show us there’s going to be changes there.

Reactions: 7
Sooooo a brand new kitchen for Hinch! J Dawgs obvs had a big win in Willy Hill this week then 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Can anyone smell that???
A liar!!!!! I hope this wakens all the hinchers up they need to realise this woman is not a friend, influencer or even a cleaner she’s a money grabbing materialistic earth destroying liar

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Means so much to her 🤔🙄...why have it all ripped out then.... Why talk such drivel when your actions prove your ego is bigger than your sentiment Sophie 😡

Nothing wrong with the current kitchen, so if it meant that much to you, you wouldn't be ripping it out for the sake of it 🙈😂

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Can someone local pop over to Maldon Manor and have a sneaky peek through the front window and confirm if the wall’s still there or not please, ta, ATB 😄 such absolute bullshit tumbling from her gob these last few days!
***Can someone from Maldon please stand up. Can you go check to see if there is building work going on from Monday 8.30am to 3.30pm. Thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Just caught up from the last thread! Tried to quote and I couldn’t 🤣

from the reflection in the tiles it looks like the front bay window as the spotlights are above the window

also if she’s getting a whole new kitchen maybe she will get a new sink because her current one is scratched to duck

Reactions: 7
Why the duck didn’t she just say in the First place she’s getting a brand new kitchen instead of saying she’s having half a wall taken out to see into the garden.. it makes her look more shady when she plays games.

did she think if she doesn’t mention she’s getting a whole new kitchen to her shoppers then maybe hopefully they wouldn’t notice and still think she’s just had a half a wall taken out

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.