Mrs Hinch #106 kitchens gifted, the holiday's gifted, handsnomes weight still hasn't shifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh she’s trying her hardest to explain how it wasn’t pre planned! Been reading here again hinchy?

Still not buying it, but most of your army probably will.
It totally was. There’s no way she’d have left handsnomes alone at home with some house sitter when he goes to spend afternoons with her parents whenever they leave the house without him.

Reactions: 6
Oh she’s trying her hardest to explain how it wasn’t pre planned! Been reading here again hinchy?

Still not buying it, but most of your army probably will.
Of course her army will. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again Her Army is a thick as pig tit

• Haha
Reactions: 18
When is she have meant to have sat down with brad for 4 hours? There was barely 4 hours between her having the idea and the builders coming round with the cad plans in their hands.

Why did she have to lie about this? I don’t get it?

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I work in architecture. I draw n CAD every day. It’s not something you just knock up and design on a whim. You spend time doing it. This is bloody contrived and has been planned for bleeping months.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 78
Considering how long it took her to get that bloody loft ladder in (the last obsession she seems to have forgotten about) I'm calling absolute bullshit on being able to think of knocking a wall through and having a whole kitchen redesign in a couple of days. I know people who've been planning to knock through walls and redo their kitchens and it it takes weeks, if not months to have the whole thing properly planned, designed and builders booked in. I had to wait a couple of weeks just to get a local carpenter to come in and build some wardrobes!

Reactions: 23
So she’s just shown us the wall again but where are the holes the builders did to test if it was all ok to take it down? Confused 😣

Reactions: 16
And miraculously all the gifted stuff will be in place her new kitchen and design! All in one week! Bs...

Wonder what he new big thing will be after kitchen as I'm sure there will be something else soon... wonder what her neighbours think of her?

Just wish she would give some things away , help people with her platform, giveaways, stop being a greedy witch and be generous why not it's nice to be nice! Would take the edge off the me me me tit all the time! ...

Sophie hasnt done anything to deserve anything , she got lucky there was a hole in the market for this... but now shes got too big for her boots as her hinches have blew her head up! Shes changed and that her downfall as people liked her at the beginning when she was "normal' ... people are starting to see shes become a greedy self centred beg.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I think she should just come out and say “I was reading tattle guyzzz and they noticed my crap joins in the worktop” 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 49
It's like bloody 60 minute makeover in Sophies house!! Local tradesman must be absolutely rubbish if they can complete the work after quoting only 2 days previous!! 🙄 Come on Sophie get a bloody grip women... Your treating your hinchers like brain dead robots!
lol yes 😅 There are people with a lot of money who have to wait months for some work (especially in the South East) but she wants us to believe it was decided, designed, planned and organised within a few days???

Reactions: 19
Also, apologising for what might be a quite day in her stories....62 posts today and it's only nearly 8pm so plenty of time for more! 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I’m sort of hoping the timeline is correct. Because If it is and she’s rushed it, it’s more likely to be absolutely shite and badly thought out, just like the extension.

And I have no doubt she has paid for it herself, the builders at least, because her army would be fuming if she was gifted a whole kitchen.

Bet she’s raging she has to pay for some of it herself.

If anything is in fact gifted, then she’ll have some explaining to do about the timeline. Because there’s just not enough time to have sent her gifts as she’ll be away when it’s being done.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Are we all packed for our holiday guyyzzz??
I’m all packed and just waiting for a text where to meet So-plora ,rrrronieblesshim and onslow!
It’s gonna be so much fun guyyzz!
You know because we are all in this together and going along with her and all that!
She can’t believe this has happened to her coz you know she is just little old Sophie from Essex and I can’t believe I’m getting to go along on holiday with So-plora too coz you know we are all friends now and just like one big whats-app group chat!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I work in architecture. I draw n CAD every day. It’s not something you just knock up and design on a whim. You spend time doing it. This is bloody contrived and has been planned for bleeping months.
Yep, we built our house and it was semi custom. We spent about 3 months or so designing it, multiple meetings a week that were hours long.

Reactions: 9
Are we all packed for our holiday guyyzzz??
I’m all packed and just waiting for a text where to meet So-plora ,rrrronieblesshim and onslow!
It’s gonna be so much fun guyyzz!
You know because we are all in this together and going along with her and all that!
She can’t believe this has happened to her coz you know she is just little old Sophie from Essex and I can’t believe I’m getting to go along on holiday with So-plora too coz you know we are all friends now and just like one big whats-app group chat!
We should all pitch up at the airport 🤣 "Where we going Soph?? I thought you said we're all in this together?? What? Was that another lie?? 😭😭"

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I know she probably just said it so it wouldn't seem like her house was empty whilst they were away, but who would volunteer to house sit a building site .

Ive got houses being built just beyond my back garden and that's bad enough, let alone it being in my house and not being able to use the kitchen... And I assume living room as all the stuff is stored there?!

Reactions: 10
This may be a daft question but will High St kitchen shops have a stock of new units all ready to fit within 3 days?
We replaced our kitchen 4 years ago through a direct supply company and it took them 4 weeks to build and paint the units we ordered, ready for installation.

Reactions: 12
So once again she's answering here. Henry staying with Ma and Pa. Pa barker overseeing. Bloody hell, she'd have nothing to answer if it wasn't for here.

Reactions: 18
Sorry if this has been said before I just really can’t keep up. But if I remember correctly, she had a small island built in the kitchen which she then didn’t like so got the units moved to extend the side. She then also needed all brand new worktop and cupboard doors as the ones she had were no longer made, even though they were only a few years old as she has a new built. Now 7 months later she’s getting all of that ripped out again and a complete new kitchen redesign? How utterly wasteful..

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.