Mrs Hinch #106 kitchens gifted, the holiday's gifted, handsnomes weight still hasn't shifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This may be a daft question but will High St kitchen shops have a stock of new units all ready to fit within 3 days?
We replaced our kitchen 4 years ago through a direct supply company and it took them 4 weeks to build and paint the units we ordered, ready for installation.
Unlikely unless they chose stock that is readily available or the high Street places purchases from somewhere like howdens that already has it avaliable. 🤷‍♀️
Who knows anymore! Maybe we should all move to sleepy little villages if things get done this quickly!

Reactions: 14
Yep, we built our house and it was semi custom. We spent about 3 months or so designing it, multiple meetings a week that were hours long.
Also if her builders were any good they wouldn’t just be able to fit something in like this. They’d have to be booked in for months. Any builder worth their weight in my area is booked up for months at the moment.

its all bullshit!!!!

Reactions: 30
I’m struggling to know what to pack! Gone for all weather options just in case. Anyone want to share a taxi to the airport?!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I work in architecture. I draw n CAD every day. It’s not something you just knock up and design on a whim. You spend time doing it. This is bloody contrived and has been planned for bleeping months.
sorry if I’m being thick but but not having anything like Princess Sophie of Maldons disposable income and never being able to afford a spanking new kitchen on a whim, what’s a cad drawing??

Reactions: 6
sorry if I’m being thick but but not having anything like Princess Sophie of Maldons disposable income and never being able to afford a spanking new kitchen on a whim, what’s a cad drawing??
CAD = Computer aided Design. It’s what architects and kitchen designers use to plan rooms etc

Reactions: 11
I think she has Used staceys kitchen people!
She likely booked it in around that time!!

Builders plan and design sheet showing what it will look like x

Reactions: 4
wow just wow. My mid range kitchen was ordered in September then fitted in dec. This was due to having to wait for my kitchen fitter to be available but also for the bits to be ordered. Some of the bits were from Italy (which I didn’t realise) but It would never of happened within 4 days. Your a nasty manipulating witch. Anyone can fake an invoice. Would like to see the actual order date. You might have ‘loads of money’ but have no taste or class. You are a wannabe and I am sorry money is wasted on you. and How sad you are having to read on here. We see right through you. Be original, be honest and above all just start being a decent bleeping human being you absolute knobber 😡🤬😡🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 37
"I spent a lot of money on that mirror"
"years ago"

"Onslow I almost let on we had enough money to just buy anything I want, and not just from Home Bargains! Why aren't you by my side to stop these things? I thought that's why I funded your gambling, tit I mean career break. I can't be trusted to speak, this holiday can't come quick enough, I'm exhausted from all the lies and the money"

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Where’s the holes in the wall gone that the builders made the other day???!!

Reactions: 7
It’s probably her biggest load of BS so far - she has an idea to take down a wall and the next day she has the builders round and then the next day she has it all designed and it’s timed PERFECTLY to be completed while she is on holiday because last time she had building work done she moved out of the house and hired various places. This is the same woman that after having her extension done had her kitchen extended because “I love my kitchen cupboards so much guys I picked them out myself and I don’t want to change my kitchen” - I don’t know why she is worrying about her kitchen so much because she rarely cooks anything that doesn’t come in a packet. Did you see her “snack basket” she and Jamie have a worse diet than my 11 year old on a sleepover! She’s clearly decided to stop her “cookery tutorials” while the ghost writer and publishers put together her cook book. I just LOVE the way all her books come as such a surprise to her even though she’s supposed to have written them. How many of her activity journals does she own because she always seems to have room for more hinch lists.

Meanwhile Jamie is so flipping incompetent that when she went away last week she had to hand Ronnie over to be looked after by her mum for the night and day because apparently he can’t be left with his own father for the night. Clearly the swimming pool they go to wasn’t available for their usual private hire that night to keep them entertained and he didn’t know how to parent and look afrer the dog!

wow that feels better!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
The only question she hasn’t answered is which side of her face does she want me to hit first 😂 I’ll be kind enough to let you pick grinch.. OMFG this women!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This woman is a bleep with too much money. She doesn’t need a new kitchen. Why can’t she donate some money to a homeless charity? bleeping crappy product of capitalism Mrs bleeping Grinch

Reactions: 26
She’s such a dick she’s added her ‘makeup tutorial’ to her highlights. she desperately wants to be more than a cleaning account but hides behind this crappy filter so if she never branches out she can always say well I was just having a laugh I really don’t know anything about makeup

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'd love it if she came out and said "look guys, I've gotta be honest. We paid for it all ourselves, Jamie had a massive pay out in Betfred and said he'd treat me".

• Haha
Reactions: 70
“Project wall” is that what we’re calling it to try and take the focus away from the completely new kitchen being installed?!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
All that's left now is for her to randomly land upon a nasty troll comment this evening that will ruin it all for her. Cue the universal blessing of the media, Stace and 'the army' for her to go and have a beautiful holiday and come home to a new kitchen because she has such a hard time.

Reactions: 24
I work in architecture. I draw n CAD every day. It’s not something you just knock up and design on a whim. You spend time doing it. This is bloody contrived and has been planned for bleeping months.
Same I work in interior design and, especially with kitchens, it takes a few days at least!

Plus you dont just get a kitchen delivered a few days after you’ve decided what you want!

Im actually sat laughing my head off that she thinks she can pull the wool over everyone’s eyes with these blatant lies!
She’s as thick as her hinchers 😂😂

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.