Mrs Hinch #106 kitchens gifted, the holiday's gifted, handsnomes weight still hasn't shifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And miraculously all the gifted stuff will be in place her new kitchen and design! All in one week! Bs...

Wonder what he new big thing will be after kitchen as I'm sure there will be something else soon... wonder what her neighbours think of her?

Just wish she would give some things away , help people with her platform, giveaways, stop being a greedy witch and be generous why not it's nice to be nice! Would take the edge off the me me me tit all the time! ...

Sophie hasnt done anything to deserve anything , she got lucky there was a hole in the market for this... but now shes got too big for her boots as her hinches have blew her head up! Shes changed and that her downfall as people liked her at the beginning when she was "normal' ... people are starting to see shes become a greedy self centred beg.
I wonder if she will gift the kitchen she no longer wants 🤔
Actually she is the type to take a boomerang of her throwing it in a skip 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ah Jamie in his tank top again... What a loser... 1998 called and wants it back... Actually your wife has a time machine that she uses to get quick kitchens so use that buddy!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I don’t get it. She literally just had new stone worktops replaced. Why would she bother if she was planning a new kitchen??

Reactions: 5
To be fair her kitchen does look tit for someone “of her status” it’s a lovely kitchen but even some of her hinchers have bigger nicer kitchens so bet it’s really pisses her off. Queen bees gotta have the biggest and best after all 🙄

Again I’m not slating the kitchen it’s nice. Nicer than mine but it is small and boring for Hinch. The layout is gone look awful. Then again I’m sure some of the houses on her estate probably had bigger kitchens...
She could of just bought one of those new builds.

Oh wait she couldn’t afford the bigger houses back then she want fleecing hard working people on the gram!

Reactions: 21
Yes apparently so!
We went to the Romford store in Essex for my parents, and was told they are closing soon.
All of them? Or just that one?

I need to replace a couple of bits from my howdens kitchen (Damaged door and kick boards) so if the whole thing is going under then I best get ordering soon!

Reactions: 4
Sorry if its already been covered but...

Has she actually admitted that she’s not just knocking a bit of the wall down so she can see out the back but really she’s having a whole new kitchen fitted?

Reactions: 6
Completely unrelated to the kitchen and holiday but has she got fleas or something??? She's always scratching her neck and shoulders and face??? All those chemicals probably making her itch!! Maybe she's allergic to her lenor dream team 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
To be fair her kitchen does look tit for someone “of her status” it’s a lovely kitchen but even some of her hinchers have bigger nicer kitchens so bet it’s really pisses her off. Queen bees gotta have the biggest and best after all 🙄

Again I’m not slating the kitchen it’s nice. Nicer than mine but it is small and boring for Hinch. The layout is gone look awful. Then again I’m sure some of the houses on her estate probably had bigger kitchens...
She could of just bought one of those new builds.

Oh wait she couldn’t afford the bigger houses back then she want fleecing hard working people on the gram!
Only problem is... she doesn’t cook 😅

Reactions: 8

Has she actually admitted that she’s not just knocking a bit of the wall down so she can see out the back but really she’s having a whole new kitchen fitted?
I heard her saying on her stories about her sitting down and redesigning the kitchen so I think that’s her subtly mentioning it!

Not reaaaallly. She’s admitted it’s a new kitchen but keeps talking about the wall as if that’s the big change

I don’t get it. She literally just had new stone worktops replaced. Why would she bother if she was planning a new kitchen??
She has more money than sense

Completely unrelated to the kitchen and holiday but has she got fleas or something??? She's always scratching her neck and shoulders and face??? All those chemicals probably making her itch!! Maybe she's allergic to her lenor dream team 😂
Think it’s the body language of a lying goat tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yes apparently so!
We went to the Romford store in Essex for my parents, and was told they are closing soon.
They’ve literally just brought out new designs and colours. Seems a bit odd. I can’t find anything online to say they’re closing or in administration.

we use them for lots of our projects at work and it’s new news to me. Panicking now As my dream kitchen for our current renovations is from there!

All of them? Or just that one?

I need to replace a couple of bits from my howdens kitchen (Damaged door and kick boards) so if the whole thing is going under then I best get ordering soon!
All of them we were told x

Reactions: 1

I’d say ‘admitted’ is a bit strong. She dropped it gently into the conversation while focusing more on the actual wall. Manipulate witch

Reactions: 2
They’ve literally just brought out new designs and colours. Seems a bit odd. I can’t find anything online to say they’re closing or in administration.

we use them for lots of our projects at work and it’s new news to me. Panicking now As my dream kitchen for our current renovations is from there!
I can’t find anything either.
We was told they were going into administration my parents want a kitchen on finance so it wasn’t an option for them x

Looks like it. She’ll keep something though. Maybe the oven and hob and a few bits and pieces. It’s the same kitchen guyzzz honest. Just new location, new handles, new work top, new sink, new fridge freezer, new worktops, new floor. But the oven is the same so it’s just like it was guyzzzzz.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.