Mrs Hinch #106 kitchens gifted, the holiday's gifted, handsnomes weight still hasn't shifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is really sad and worrying that they really use the illusion of her as a daily crutch. Sophie couldn't care less about anyone that posts about her clearly outlining she is a massive part of their lives. Really uncomfortable and baffling to read them posts tbh isnt it..
Was just thinking that. Feel really sad for them πŸ™

Reactions: 5
So is she in an airport hotel for an early flight tomorrow? What do we think?

Reactions: 7
Thought I’d message the guy about the kitchens. Asked him how quick the turnaround is. Measuring, etc He said he can get it done in 2-3 days.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I’m absolutely knackered from working all day, I’m sat drinking red wine from the bottle cos I can’t be arsed to mucky a glass, Ive got 2 fence panels on my back garden that has smashed to smithereens but I can not afford a new fence at the minute or any time soon for that matter so that will duck the neighbours off, you jet off onto your holiday while you get a full on brand new kitchen *cough* I mean wall knocked down, relatable my arse!

Reactions: 14
It will be sorry our turn around is longer due to the influx of customers since we featured on Mrs Hinch after she announces until then he will BS

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.