Mrs Hinch #106 kitchens gifted, the holiday's gifted, handsnomes weight still hasn't shifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just caught up from the last thread! Tried to quote and I couldn’t 🤣

from the reflection in the tiles it looks like the front bay window as the spotlights are above the window

also if she’s getting a whole new kitchen maybe she will get a new sink because her current one is scratched to duck
I think she’ll get one of those sinks that are fitted into the worktop. I’d imagine she’ll get a granite or quartz worktop. I’m sure no expenses will be spared for this kitchen

Reactions: 4
So guys what colour do we reckon the kitchen will be since she’s getting rid of her current sentimental tiles her and pa barker laid??
Dark grey
Light grey
Middle shade grey
Pencil shade grey

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Someone said it earlier but if the hinchers don’t finally see through her they never will. She said she would
Never change her kitchen but low and behold. I honestly pray for her insta game to end. She is such an awful role
Model and a false cow

Reactions: 22
Must have been really annoying for them to have to do the house refurb in stages eh? Bet she was advised by management team to do the extension first, then the kitchen, then the loft conversion and conservatory when you go away later in the year and finally or at same time some garden work. Has to look relatable. You know, like anyone else might move a few chairs around, she literally redesigns whole areas in a day or so. AND how amazing that the builders just happen to be available. bleeping joke.

Reactions: 23
Cad designer and everything designing her new kitchen! On a whim! Wow! ..

I got excited the other day I brought a new knife block lol 🤣...

Hold onto that feeling, it’s one of the best to have about something new/new to you for your home, it makes you really appreciate it. It’s a quality that mrs selfish could do with honing a lot more! She is a shinning example of everything wrong with the social media age, false, plastic, filtered & entitled.

Reactions: 11
It's sad but true. It clicked for me that she doesn't really feel like a proper parent when she said taking him out to meet Stacey was like playing dolls all day. My little one is a couple of months younger than Ronnie and it couldn't be further than pretending to play dolls all day. Don't get me wrong, I love my baby boy to pieces. But he's hard bloody work. And I don't even have my husband around all day to help me or palm him off to my mum whenever I want to go to the shops to buy crap I don't need.
Ronnie isn't hard work for her as all he is allowed to do is sit there and eat, sit there and play, sit there and sleep or sit there and be a prop for her phone.

Reactions: 5
I think she’ll get one of those sinks that are fitted into the worktop. I’d imagine she’ll get a granite or quartz worktop. I’m sure no expenses will be spared for this kitchen
I don’t mind influencers when they are open and honest

but she’s a lying manipulative bragging witch

I hate show offs 🤬

Reactions: 26
😂😂😂 she’s still reading tattle. She also needs to duck of with this troll nonsense. We ain’t bleeping trolls. she wouldn’t be able to handle real trolls.

Reactions: 32
I love that she doesn’t claim to be doing it because she just fancies an open plan house and a new kitchen, it’s because she is doing it for Ronnie so she can “watch him play in the garden” - the child only just learnt to sit up and the only thing she does in the kitchen is clean the sink! First it was a hole then it was a wall then it was a whole new kitchen - she’s just the same as everyone else because we have been trying to get our bathroom done for months, had to sell my car to pay for it and then the builders couldn’t fit us in for months, now life has happened and we haven’t got enough money so we are having to do it ourselves!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I don’t mind influencers when they are open and honest

but she’s a lying manipulative bragging witch

I hate show offs 🤬

Me too especially when she built herself on the whole it's not what you have it's how you look after it and we are all in it together crap. Soon changed her tune lol.

Reactions: 8
Also hi Sophie! She is on here reading tonight! Listen up love. People would have an ounce more respect for you if you stopped with the bullshit and were honest. This has been booked for ages! Tell your hinchers the truth. Show them some bleeping respect ! I don’t hate you Sophie. In fact I once really liked you before you became greedy and corporate

• Heart
Reactions: 39
The lies just keep coming and coming. I wish everyone would wake up to her. That whole kitchen is being ripped out and will look nothing like it does now. She's a liar through and through

Reactions: 12
What annoys me the most about her is how she's all 'ooh this might sound stupid' 'ooh is that daft of me' 'guys I just don't know I'm so anxious' 'ooh just a first time mum guys we're all learning' just so cutesy and poor me!
Omg. I thought I was the only one who thought this way, thank God for Tattle and that there are others that see through these instagram idiots!

Reactions: 26
***Can someone from Maldon please stand up. Can you go check to see if there is building work going on from Monday 8.30am to 3.30pm. Thanks.
I love nowhere near but tempted to travel coz I’m nosey 😆 I won’t really but If I lived closer I would go take a look see if the skips outside with her current kitchen in it 😂

Reactions: 9
to say this has all been thought about and arranged in a week she’s done really well even planning where the old cupboards are going to be fitted, isn’t she amazing! 🙄🙄🙄🙄 hinch bingo, my guess is the garage

Reactions: 7
I would have more respect for her if she was open and said she acknowledges her life and expectations have changed and with that she is not as down to earth as she once was.

Maybe if she acknowledged how she is in a position to be going on holidays and changing her house ( ie her followers buying all her crap ) and be open and honest about it, and didn't lie and try to take people for fools they wouldn't be so resentful and anti her.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.